Need technical help

Okay so I had two PPV's upcoming on my schedule that I had completely booked with matches and I was simming forward to try to get to them ... THen my computer just crashed and turned off (it does this sometimes, not realy sure why, but I digress).

Anyway, I went back into my game and it loaded fine but when I went to look at the matches in the two PPV's, they were all gone.. Fine I thought, I will rebook them ... But I went to do that and noticed the fighters that had been booked on these cards were 'unavailable' ....

I then tried to cancel one of the PPV's to see if that would put the fighters back 'available' again (with the plan to just cancel the PPV's, take the money loss, reschedule and rebook them and move on) .. But, no, I still didn't get the fighters back 'available' after doing that.

What should I do? I'm really really really hoping I didn't lose my game because of this crash as I was really into it. Are there any backups available anyhow?

This program has been super stable and never crashes so I am hoping there is some good solution here. Please help. Anyone can speak up if they have any thoughts, but I assume Adam might know what is best here?

Take the files out of the Backup folder and use them to replace the main save files; this will restore you to the previous Sunday in-game.

For future reference, questions like this should be posted in the Technical Support forum below, as otherwise they will not get attention as quickly.

Archived