Trish Stratus

Vicky Varon

Others:

Arn Anderson (Road Agent/Head Booker)

Brian Hebner (Referee)

Bruce Buffer (Announcer Showcase)

Dallas Page (Personality)

Dean Malenko (Road Agent)

Don Callis (Colour Commentator Showcase)

Eric Bischoff (Colour Commentator Live!)

Gerald Briscoe (Road Agent)

Isis (Referee)

Jack Lanza (Road Agent)

Joey Styles (Announcer Live!)

Kristi Myst (Manager of Rene Dupree)

Kevin Nash (Manager of Scott Hall)

Robert Trobich (Owner)

Roddy Piper (NWA Representative)

Tag Teams:

Pure Talent (Shelton Benjamin and Brian Kendrick)

Team Canada (Tony Carelly and Lance Storm)

The Hired Guns (Brent Albright and Karl Anderson)

The Main Event (Claudio Cash and JR Superstar)

The Million Dollar Dreams (Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr)

The New Generation (Chad Malenko and Ted Hart)

The Real Deals (Mark Copani and Nick Dinsmore)

Big Thanks to DSE81 who put the data out ( Great data BTW)

NWA Live Preview

Live this Tuesday the NWA heads to North Carolina as the following action is to take place. Joey Mainstream will face up against John Hennigan in a non title match if Hennigan wins he gets a shot at the title at NWA New Year later this month. Also a big match were Raven takes on Chris Jericho, this is a big match for Raven as he has a chance to prove he deserves a shot at the world heavyweight champion as of now Lesnar’s opponent for New year has yet to be decided. WE also have a tag team championship ladder match which has Pure Talent defending against The Next generation. And the Main Event is Brock Lesnar going up Vs. Scott Hall who has dropped 25lbs since last being seen on tv and has stopped drinking. So tune in live this Tuesday at 8/7ct for the greatest wrestling ever.

Quick Picks

Joey Mainstream v. John Hennigan

Raven V. Chris Jericho

Pure Talent© V. The Next Generation ladder match

Brock Lesnar V. Scott Hall

The pyro goes off as Jericho is in the ring to start the show

Jericho: Well looks like NWA Management has looked no farther then me to take care of the parasite known as Raven. See Raven is bad for NWA he is what we are against here. Raven walks around in his make up, all black, painted figure nails, and you think that you should be champion? Well I might not like Brock to much but at least I respect him the only thing your known for is selling out Bingo halls and-

The lights go out and Ravens music hit’s the crowd has mixed reactions half Raven half Jericho

Raven: You know Jericho, there is two types of people in this world the people who love pain, get a warm tingly feeling when they see there own blood, get pushed to preformed better based on how much blood is shed, which is me. Then the people who take short cuts, try to stay as far away from pain as you can, fell sick to your stomach when you even see blood god forbid it be your own. Those are just a few of our many differences between me and you, but there is one thing that we have in common, one thing that keeps us going, the world championship.

Jericho: If that’s the case you should go ahead and quite junior, I’m going to take you out tonight your going to wish that you were going to be back in phili.

Rating: B-

Commercial

JS: Welcome to NWA Live I’m Joey Styles here with Eric Bischoff and Eric what do you think about what we saw before the break?

EB: Well, I think Jericho will wash the NWA hand clean from Raven tonight.

JS: Well lets get to some in ring action as the tag team titles are on the line in this match.

Pure Talent V. The Next Generation

Solid opening match the performance of Benjamin stood out. Pure Talent got the win when Shelton stacked a ladder on a ladder and ran up it to grab the belt. Rating: B-

After the match Pure Talent is celebrating their victory when Team Canada comes and attacks them from behind. They the wrap both of them in a Canada flag as Lance Storm grabs a mic.

Storm: You know, I’m tired of being discriminated against by the NWA because were not from here. Me and Toni have never gotten a good shot in the wrestling business.

Carelli: I’m a good example, a Canadian wrestler with good talent has been a laughing stock since being in wrestling. When I was with that other company they had me as a dumb, laughable, jobber. But no more Me and Lance want gold and were gonna get it. FOR CANADAS SAKE!

Rating: C-

JS: Well, Team Canada looks like they mean business Eric.

EB: And if you ask me they will win the gold if given opportunity.

JS: Up next is two young guys who are future superstars, John Nitro and Joey Mainstream

John Nitro V. Joey Mainstream

A good match back and forth, really showed the potntail of both young men. Jon Nitro won by a roll up using the tight and feet on the ropes. Rating: B-

John Nitro extends his hand for Mainstream. Joey shakes his hand and to everyone’s surprise nothing else happened. We go to commercial

Rating: C+

Commercial

Raven V. Chris Jericho

Slow paced for the first three minutes or so. The pace picked up and the match really shined. The match ended when Jericho went for a Code Breaker and it was reverse by Raven who hit’s the Evenflow DDT for the win. Rating: B

JS: What a match.

EB: Damn it, Jericho had that boy beat, he should have had raven out of NWA for good.

Commercial

We come back on and see Scott Hall walking to the ring but out of no where Lesnar comes and hit’s a monster clothesline on Hall. He drags him to the ring as the match begins.

Rating: C

Scott Hall V. Brock Lesnar

The match was lop sided through the whole match, Lesnar slung Hall around like a rag doll but it was all booked and sold perfect with the angle before the match to explain the beat down a bit more but still making Lesnar look like a total monster with out Hall losing to much momentum. Lesnar won with a F-5Rating: B

JS: OH MY GOD! Lesnar took Hall out.

EB: He made Hall look like a 20 year old jobber.

JS: Thanks for watching tune in next week same time same place.

Show Rating: B-

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25280" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> NWA Live Preview</p><p> </p><p> Live this Tuesday we will hear from Roddy Piper about the NWA world title situation. Also after the attack on Pure Talent last week Team Canada’s Lance Storm will take on Pure Talents Shelton Benjamin. Eric Bischoff has a sit down interview with Scott Hall as they talk about the future of Halls wrestling career. John Nitro will take on an opponent of Joey Mainstreams choosing in a match of Mainstreams choosing. Joey Mainstream will face off against an opponent of Nitro’s choosing in a match of Nitro’s Choice. Jericho will call out Raven after he lost his match last week. In the main event will be Tajiri will take on Juventud Guerrera. All this and more Tuesday on NWA LIVE!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lance Storm V. Shelton Benjamin</p><p> </p><p> John Nitro V. ??? </p><p> </p><p> Joey Mainstream V. ???</p><p> </p><p> Tajiri V. Juvi</p><p> </p><p> ???=</p><p> ???=</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25280" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Last Weeks Standings</p><p> </p><p> SWF Fan 3 / 4</p><p> </p><p> BHK1978 3 /4</p><p> </p><p> Huntman 2 /4</p><p> </p><p> DSE 81 2 / 4</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

Archived