some quick questions

Just bought WMMA2 and am enjoying it so far, I just have some quick questions. Sorry if they have been asked before.

1.) In the skills in the scout report where fighters don't have a belt for a particular skill, can they earn one as the game progresses in the skill and if so is this through training (via training camps)?

2, How is a fighters training camp determined. How do they get offered a place in a camp- do they have to meet requirements? can they get kicked out and if so why?

3.) Do you get told when a fighter under contract for your promotion leaves/joins a camp?

4.) Do fighters stats improve through fight experiance and if so can you track this?

Thanks!

I will do my best to answer all questions.

1) Yes. In the exact methods that you speculated.

2) Through locality. You will only see Oriental fighters join Oriental based fight teams etc, etc. Usually the better fighters will go to the camps with the better reputations. This is not always the case, just the norm.

3) Yes, via the internet news section.

4) I'm not too sure about whether or not fighters improve through fight experience. I think it boils down to their training camps. The only way to track the progress is to keep checking the fighter's scouting section.

Hope this helped.

I will do my best to answer all questions.

1) Yes. In the exact methods that you speculated.

2) Through locality. You will only see Oriental fighters join Oriental based fight teams etc, etc. Usually the better fighters will go to the camps with the better reputations. This is not always the case, just the norm.

3) Yes, via the internet news section.

4) I'm not too sure about whether or not fighters improve through fight experience. I think it boils down to their training camps. The only way to track the progress is to keep checking the fighter's scouting section.

Hope this helped.

Thanks alot, this has helped.:cool:

Very speedy reponse too!

If someone loses in a tournament in the final but won their other tournament matches will this still diminish their momentum as they have lost their last fight technically?

Thanks alot, this has helped.:cool:

Very speedy reponse too!

If someone loses in a tournament in the final but won their other tournament matches will this still diminish their momentum as they have lost their last fight technically?

Yes. Losing the final of an eight man/woman tournament would put the fighter's momentum at "Broken Their Winning Streak". Losing the final of a four man/woman tournament would place it at either "Broken Their Winning Streak" or "Coming Off a Defeat".

WOW i just came out from my first show and 37 out of the 40 fighters are out!!

Is this normal?

On some it says recovering/injured/suspended.

Does this mean they obtained an injury in the fight AND they tested postive for drugs at the same time after the fight? Or is the suspended bit the amount of time they have to take off as advised by a doctor?

thanks for clearing this up. I'm new too mma, as well as the game.

If it's a drug suspension, it lasts one year.

And it is normal for a fighter to take some time off. 37/40 to have injuries or medical suspensions, however, isn't normal.

What's the medical suspensions? Is it the amount of time the doctor requires them to take off because of the injury?

Dunno why I got soo many injuries/recovering time then:confused:

Obviosuly I knew there would be some but not soo many!

17 have medical suspensions/injuries the rest are just recovery.

Generally a medical suspension is during the time a worker takes time off after a fight.

So a Medical suspension might be 30 days but a worker will take 3 months off.

Then again a worker might take 15 days off and a med suspension might take 30.

I'm a bit tipsy right now so that may not make sense. But it justs adds to the realism of the game.

What's the medical suspensions? Is it the amount of time the doctor requires them to take off because of the injury?

Dunno why I got soo many injuries/recovering time then:confused:

Obviosuly I knew there would be some but not soo many!

17 have medical suspensions/injuries the rest are just recovery.

A medical suspension is the time a doctor insists that a fighter stay inactive to recover from his injuries inflicted during his last fight. The fighter may take extra time off on top of that to get in fighting shape before their next fight. Think about the UFC as an example. How many times do you see a fighter compete more than 3/4 times in a year? Not very often. All fighters (unless involved on the winning end of a 5 second KO) will require some recovering time. Physical and mental.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hurri" data-cite="hurri" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25291" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the medical suspensions? Is it the amount of time the doctor requires them to take off because of the injury?<p> Dunno why I got soo many injuries/recovering time then:confused:</p><p> Obviosuly I knew there would be some but not soo many!</p><p> 17 have medical suspensions/injuries the rest are just recovery.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 17/40 with medical suspensions or injuries is about normal for my events. And the vast majority of the time the recovery time lasts longer than the medical suspension. It's not abnormal at all to have 100% of the fighters involved in an event to need at least some recovery time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingtutt" data-cite="kingtutt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25291" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>17/40 with medical suspensions or injuries is about normal for my events. And the vast majority of the time the recovery time lasts longer than the medical suspension. It's not abnormal at all to have 100% of the fighters involved in an event to need at least some recovery time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I understand now. I've got round this issue, I just don't book as many fights which seems logical!</p><p> Really enjoying this game, it's awesome!</p><p> On my real world mod Antonio niguiera submitted both brock and kongo in under 1 minute and is now the heavyweight champ after his brock win.</p><p> Tough next fight form him against dos Santos who's on a role.</p>

Archived