What's Next

What's Next  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's Next

• ECW 2006
    • eWr Saga
    • Other (Post Idea)

So I've been at sort of an impass of what to do and where to go in terms of dynastys. Ive started a few and honestly aside from one I havent really felt totally into it. So hopefully you guys can help me out. So here are the options.

ECW 06: Definetly my most popular, like writing it as an old ECW fan but it sometimes feels like a chore and honestly while fun it's difficult to write sometimes.

eWr: As you can tell by the number of dynastys ive started with this topic, it's definetly my favorite subject. i feel the most confortable with it and everything and have the most drawn out stuff, but unlike ECW, it doesn't get much looks or anything like that.

Other options: Name em and I'll give em a shot, if we can get a consensious on a topic, I'll give it a shot. Anything, sans C-Verse, never was a fan lol.

So yeah please help a brother out lol.

I tend to agree with BHK. Only detail out promos and matches when you are really feeling it and that energy flows into something special. With most of them, you can give us the gist of it and we use our imagination to fill in the blanks. it all works out well in the end. You just have to enjoy it, and you know the readers will.

as for which to do....there are several ECW's going, several TNA's, etc. Not as many ROH or DOTT. If you have a different twist to add, those would be interesting. You can take your ECW style to a DOTT like Memphis (CWA) since a lot of it was "born" there and was always more hardcore. The newness of it would give you a new spark I think

Archived