Quick Question

Just wondering for Adam or whoever else knows, I'm likely getting the Wrestling Spirit Collection later on when Arlie Rahn gets back to me. If I download the two main game files from the downloads section, are these the two most up to date files for both games, or are there updates I'll need (I've seen things like Update 1.6 floating around).

Those should be the most up-to-date versions.

Alright thanks. This might be a question you get a lot but I bought the two games last night and have the license codes. WS1 was easy to do. I opened it up and it asked to license so I gave the code and done. With WS2, it just tells me I have the trial version and I can't figure out how to install the license? I can't even get into the eLicences folder in my control panel.

Any ideas?

If you've got the trial version then you've downloaded the wrong thing - simply redownload the full version of WreSpi2 off the website and run that, it will give you the same Elicense screen as you got with WreSpi1.

Ha, just coming in to tell you I did exactly that and it's all sorted now. Thanks for the quick reply anyway, great customer service as usual.

Archived