Saving Match Text

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It should be covered in the help file.</div></blockquote><p> Heh, oh yeah. Help files. Forgot about that.</p><p> </p><p> Anyhoo, I figured out how to get to the match log and highlight it, but I can't copy it. Does that mean people have been copying it from there or am I missing something. Again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lucien Sanchez" data-cite="Lucien Sanchez" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Heh, oh yeah. Help files. Forgot about that.<p> </p><p> Anyhoo, I figured out how to get to the match log and highlight it, but I can't copy it. Does that mean people have been copying it from there or am I missing something. Again.</p></div></blockquote><p> I figured it out. Clicking the clock brings it up in a table that you can't copy. You have to click the opening lines of text to get it in a C+P-able form.</p>

<p>Are you using the right version:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25358" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Please note that version 1.1 of the game has been re-released; it now includes several small fixes that were requested, and an "E-fed commentary output" feature - this is activated by clicking the coloured status bar at the top of the match screen, and basically allows the text to be copied and pasted, useful if you want to use WreSpi2 match output for an e-fed.<p> __________________</p></div></blockquote>

Archived