Favorite Wrestler sayings and quotes.....

fusionfreak

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BurningHamster" data-cite="BurningHamster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25360" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hulk Hogan - "I've been hanging out in the Garden of Eden with my main squeeze, Eve. I dove 20,000 leagues under the sea, 40 nights and 40 days I hung and bung on the Titanic and Hercules ... This is where the power lies!!!!!!!"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Gotta Love the classic roid rage interviews of the 1980's. Whenever Hulk or the Ultimate warrior spoke, you listened, and cheered. Then wondered for the next 6 months wtf they had said that made you cheer.......</p>

Guest Nukester

I saw the Dudley Boys in Poughkeepsie NY when they were with ECW, and Bubba Ray had the mic and told some little kid, maybe 11 years old, that his mother was a tramp :)

Anytime I hear The Rock talk about stuffing 10 lbs of monkey crap into a 5 lb bag, or Gorilla Monsoon talk about a wrestlers "intestinal fortitude" I have to chuckle.

Jimmy Hart had some seriously funny moments also :)

Archived