Semi-Active vs Occasional Wrestler

It's a bit strange me asking this now, after I've completed a mod.. but I still have no idea exactly what is the difference between setting a worker's Status to Semi-Active Wrestler and setting a worker's Favoured Role to Occasional Wrestler: Usually.

If anyone could offer me some insight to this, and preferably how it relates to what happens in-game, that'd be awesome. Especially since I'm going to be going through all my workers again when the TEW2010 editor is released.

I think the difference is that semi-active wrestler describes a worker's professional status while occasional wrestler is what kind of push the worker will be wanting when signed to a promotion. So a semi-active wrestler would normally also have occasional wrestler set to "usually."

At least this is the way I have always looked at it.

Hmm, so are you suggesting that they pretty much mean the same thing? I was thinking/hoping that each one would provide something different to workers.

And if they both do do the same thing, the question begs, what happens when you don't set them that way normally? Say, when would you set a worker to semi-active and occasional wrestler "never"?

Archived