Forum Grouping

Just a suggestion; instead of having all the Tech Support forums together, all the Suggestions forums together, etc, it might be easier if all the forums for a certain game were grouped together, so that fans of a particular game could find that games forums easier.

However this way people who don't want to see dynasties at all can skip that area. In my opinion this way works just as well, I personally could live with this but if it's changed thats no harm done either I suppose. I don't see it a big problem though. Dean

The thinking here was to try and get people interested in different games by sticking the dynasty forums together and general game forums all together. If you are going to read a dynasty on TPB and see another one on WreSpi from someone you like, maybe you check it out if it catches your eye. If you are checking on the release of WreSpi and see a top thread that interests you on TPB, maybe you check that out after going to WreSpi. By laying the forums out in this manner there is a higher chance threads on other games will catch someone's eye instead of staying fixated on their own game of choice (something that often happened with the .400 format). This is also especially true for the think tank sections. My bet is this format spurs on even more discussions there as someone who is writing an idea for one sport may see a thread on another sport that triggers yet another good idea there. So, while it is a little different than other sites, I think it's worth trying out as it may generate more ideas/interest in different games.

Archived