Bbcf Preview Dynasty

[center][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=5][u][b]BBCF PREVIEW DYNASTY[/b][/u][/size][/font] [/center] [left][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]With Arlie's blessing, I'm starting this dynasty thread to help everyone get a feel for how the game works over the course of several seasons. My work on this starts on Tuesday morning, November 22nd. I should be able to put a good bit of time into this on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then there will probably be a posting break on Thursday and Friday while I'm gone for Thanksgiving. Posting should resume on Saturday.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]This is still a fairly new game to me. I was not on the original beta team, but was asked to take a “fresh look” at the game as it neared release. I've only had it for 9 days now, and that time was primarily spent doing long-term sims to test player development, stats, team prestige changes over the years, and recruiting (state vs. regional vs. national), so I'm not familiar at all with strategy, balance, etc. Those that have been on the beta team from the beginning could better speak to those things at this point. Stats and recruiting are looking quite solid from a macro perspective now (only tiny tweaks needed) and Prestige and Player Development seem to be in the last-few-tweaks stages. From the perspective of those four must-have issues for me, at least, the game is definitely playable right now, so it is now time to dive in to the details![/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Note that I am using a beta version of the game, and therefore issues will probably crop up. (If there were no issues, the game would be released by now.) Arlie will be supporting this dynasty thread (and your bug reports from the demo when it is released) with new builds, so know that some things might change a bit during the course of this.[/size][/font] [/left] [center][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][u][b]INITIAL SETTINGS[/b][/u][/size][/font] [/center] [left][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]I'm pretty much using default settings, with changes to important team and conference names for realism. I changed overall rating format to 1-100, and am using skills ratings at 1-100, too. I'll be delegating my weekly gameplan (and perhaps even my depth chart, depending on the initial AI recommendation) to my staff, so that we can get through this career a little more quickly, but other aspects will be controlled by me. I choose UGA as my team.[/size][/font] [/left] [center][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][u][b]INITIAL TEAM INFO[/b][/u][/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][img]http://www.younglifenorthlake.com/bbcf/teaminfo.jpg[/img][/size][/font] [/center] [left] [/left]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[u] [font=Arial]STAFF[/font][/u] [b] [font=Arial]Tucker McCaffrey, Offensive Coordinator[/font][/b] [font=Arial]Salary: $325,000[/font] [font=Arial]Age: 35 (8)[/font] [font=Arial]Alma mater: Stanford[/font] [font=Arial]Pref offense: vertical[/font] [font=Arial]Motivation: Average[/font] [font=Arial]Offensive Gameplan: Below Average[/font] [font=Arial]Scout QB: Poor[/font] [font=Arial]Scout RB: Poor[/font] [font=Arial]Scout WR/TE: Poor[/font] [font=Arial]Scout OL: Below Average[/font] [font=Arial]Develop QB: Below Average[/font] [font=Arial]Develop RB: Below Average[/font] [font=Arial]Develop WR/TE: Below Average[/font] [font=Arial]Develop OL: Below Average [/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [font=Arial]Good night, this guy stinks. [b]COMMENT FOR ARLIE—[/b]I'm not sure a High Prestige school should start off with a staff member this piss-poor, unless staff hiring can be moved to occur before the first season.[/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [b] [font=Arial]Simeon Wehrli, Defensive Coordinator[/font][/b] [font=Arial]Salary: $600,000[/font] [font=Arial]Age: 44 (18)[/font] [font=Arial]Alma mater: UGA[/font] [font=Arial]Pref defense: 3-4[/font] [font=Arial]Motivation: Good[/font] [font=Arial]Def gameplan: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Scout DL: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Scout LB: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Scout DB: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [font=Arial]Develop DL: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Develop LB: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Develop DB: Average[/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [font=Arial]As bad as McCaffrey was bad, this guy is good. I hope to keep him around as long as he'll stay.[/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [b] [font=Arial]Bethel Bhesson, Special Teams Coach[/font][/b] [font=Arial]Salary: $225,000[/font] [font=Arial]Age: 54 (26)[/font] [font=Arial]Alma mater: Miami (OH)[/font] [font=Arial]Motivation: Very Good[/font] [font=Arial]Scout ST: Average[/font] [font=Arial]Develop ST: Average[/font] [font=Arial] [/font] [font=Arial]Solid, could improve a bit here.[/font] [font=Arial][size=2] [quote=Game E-mail]From: [b]Bowl Bound team[/b] [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]Subject: [b]Setting budget and scouting service[/b] [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]Welcome to the Training Camp stage of Bowl Bound College Football. This email will help you get started by explaining how to set your team budget and scouting service. [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]First, set your team's budget by clicking on the 'Team Budget' item under the Camp submenu. Start out by entering your recruiting allocations for each scouting region and position. This will impact the accuracy at which you see ratings and rankings for players in that position/region. Next, set your staff funding. Medical impacts how quickly your players recover from injuries. Str & Con helps keep your players from getting injured and their overall endurance.[/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]Academics tutors dictates how well your program is at providing student athletes the proper tutoring to keep them eligible during the season. College offense and defense impact the accuracy of your views for players not on your team. Advance scouting helps determine the accuracy of your pre-game reports on your opponent. Make sure you watch the remaining money you have left on the bottom of the screen. All your budget items and scouting service must fit under your total budget limit listed on both screens. [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]The second task of this stage is to choose a recruiting service. You can do this by selecting Scouting Service from under the Camp submenu. Recruiting services are rated by region and accuracy. A service will always be better for the region it specializes in. Services help you by getting information on a recruit's list of schools still in the running, personality makeup and overall preferences. This information can be very valuable in determining which kids to go after and offer a scholarship to. [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]After you have set both your budget and scouting service, you have finished the first week of training camp.[/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]You can advance to the next week by clicking the advance week button in the lower left of the game (looks like play button). You can also advance the week from the Game Status menu. [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]To begin evaluating your team roster, click the 'Take Action' button to head to the stage status screen and select item number two. [/quote][/size][/font]

[center][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][u][b]A LOOK AT THE OFFENSE[/b][/u][/size][/font] [/center] [left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]First, the initial depth chart screen (before any red-shirt decisions have been made....) [img]http://www.younglifenorthlake.com/bbcf/offensivedepth.jpg[/img] [/size][/font] [/left] [left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] Discussion coming in next posts... [/size][/font] [/left] [left] [/left]

[left][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]OFFENSIVE DETAILS...[/b][/u][/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]QUARTERBACKS[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Junior Donnell Alston looks to be solid, but nothing special. Here's his player card:[/size][/font] [font=Arial][/font] [img]http://www.younglifenorthlake.com/bbcf/alston.jpg[/img] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]He's definitely the starter for now. Freshman Charley McGeorge will be red-shirted.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]RUNNING BACKS[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Good night, if I had QB with any mobility, I'd have to consider an option attack with this stable of studs. Kendal Suhey, a Senior, looks like a real stud. Sophomores Joppru and Kupp look darned good, too. I'll have to make sure to get them some playing time, so they don't transfer on me. Freshman McDougle gets the red-shirt tag, and I have my serious doubts that I'll recruit a RB this year, unless one of the Sophs transfer. (FYI, there's also a scrub walk-on Senior on the roster at RB, too.)[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]NOTE: I like that the AI prefers the 65/87 soph. over the 72/78 one.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]FULLBACKS[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Antonio Dodd, Jr, is a solid (62) run blocker, and Jr. Kalvin Hopkins (61) is right behind him.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WIDE RECEIVERS [/size][/font][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]NOTE FOR ARLIE: Sr. Shawn Hardy is listed as a “Speed WR,” but his ratings indicate that he's probably more of a “balanced” or even “possession” guy.[/b] He's got 84 hands, 78 route running, 79 acceleration, 67 agility, and 75 speed. The AI wants to start Soph Thurlow Cromwell, but I like the Freshman, Denero Armour, primarily for his instinctiveness (82 vs. 47 for Cromwell). His scouting report says that there will come a day when his speed will put him in an elite class of receivers. I move him to starter at SE, Hardy to FL, and Armour to WR3. Freshman Stew Myer is going to get red-shirted.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]TIGHT ENDS[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Junior Markus Hope is a strong blocker, and looks like a pretty decent receiver, too. Backup Jr. Hebron is a much better receiver than blocker, and will get used in passing situations. Drazenovich, a soph who hasn't been red-shirted, will get the tag this year, I think.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]OFFENSIVE LINE[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]It looks like we're pretty solid up front, but not spectacular, by any means, with no real young studs waiting in the wings, although freshman G Patrick LaChapelle looks like he'll be quite solid one day.[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]KICKER[/size][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]I have a freshman kicker, Gari Gonzalez, who is rated 60/86 overall. I won't recruit a kicker for a couple of years.[/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][u][b]A LOOK AT THE DEFENSE[/b][/u][/size][/font] [/center] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]First, the initial depth chart screen (again before any red-shirt decisions have been made....)[/size][/font] [font=Arial][/font] [img]http://www.younglifenorthlake.com/bbcf/defensivedepth.jpg[/img] Details to follow...

[QUOTE=BYU 14]Nice touch posting the Screenies, what does the color coding mean by a players name? I also take it that parenthesis around the players class indicate he has used his redshirt, correct?[/QUOTE] Blue--Very Good Green--Good Yellow--Average Orange--Below Average Deep Red--Poor Yes, that is the indicator that the red shirt is used up.

[left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]DEFENSIVE LINE Well, first off, we know that the DL truly looks on paper to be the strength of this team. McFarland and Avery are Juniors, and Kampan and Grimm are Seniors. Redshirt freshman Gessner should be ready to step in and be a stud next year, too. True freshman Vick, only 14 pounds below his ideal weight, will play this year, too. I prefer the 4-3 defense, and we'll stick with it.[/size][/font] [/left] [left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]LINEBACKERS Senior Clark Ivy looks very strong, both in run stopping (68 point of attack) and coverage (80).This kid outta Northside-WR High School anchors the “d,” and Juniors Poole and Kassell look pretty solid, too.[/size][/font] [/left] [left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]SECONDARY Our two starting sophomore corners, Blue and Vanden Bosch, could be vulnerable against better passing teams. Both have great potential, though, as do safeties Paremore and Sherer (Soph and Fr, respectively). Senior SS Kimber will hopefully provide stability back there.[/size][/font] [/left] [left] [font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]PUNTER We have two Junior punters with very similar talent, both right around 65 overall.[/size][/font] [/left] [left] [/left]

OK, so now that the demo is out (didn't think it would show up until tonight), I can go a little more quickly through the preseason and regular season and get to the future. Y'all can see how the game mechanics work for yourselves. I won't be posting details of recruiting service choice, budget and such, in other words. Henceforth, I'm going to be "playing the game" to see if any issues come up, and chronicling my gameplay in a little less detail, since y'all can now play the first season for yourselves. :)

Ok, so I changed my mind, primarily because, for the sake of strategizing, I think it to be important that I look at where the strong and weak areas are in recruiting, for instance. Might as well type 'em up, rather than writing 'em down. :) RECRUITING/BUDGET STATUS AT POSITIONS (I'm placing a number at each position on a 0-10 scale to represent how high of a priority I see each position for recruiting this year. QB—Have a freshman rated 41/68, but could stand to get a better one. 8 RB—Two strong sophs and one strong freshman. Not sure I will recruit a RB at all. Low spending priority, to be sure. 2 FB—No one on the roster younger than a Junior. High priority. 8 WR—Two good frosh and one good soph. Not a high priority. 3 TE—Solid soph, but could use a young guy. 6 OT—Three freshman, only one of whom looks like an SEC starter-to-be. 7 OG—One freshman and two sophs who are pretty good. 5 C—No one younger than a Soph on the roster. 8 DE—Three decent-looking freshmen, no studs, though. 5 DT—One stud freshman, one solid-looking one. 5 ILB—Decent, but not great, freshman, 2 decent sophs. 6 OLB—Two freshman, one looks like a starter-to-be. 7 CB—We're young, but with no real studs, either. 7 S—We've got three good young safeties. 3

MOVING ON...THE REST OF THE OFFSEASON Offensive Philosophy: Balanced Defensive Philosophy: 4-3 SCHEDULE 1.Louisiana-Monroe 2.TCU 3.OPEN 4.Kentucky 5.At Tennessee 6.#19 Ole Miss 7.at #11 Florida 8.at #13 Auburn 9.USC 10.Vandy 11.OPEN 12.At Mississippi St. 13.#25 Clemson 14.OPEN 15.North Avenue Technical School The Clemson game is a home and home. We got a decent draw from the West, with no LSU game. 8 games 'tween the Hedges this year.

WEEK ONE--We're 31-point favorites... [center]
[center] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]TEAM[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1Q[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]2Q[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]3Q[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]4Q[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]OT[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]FINAL[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center] [/center]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]Louisiana-Monroe (0-1)[/size][/font]
[/b]
[font=Arial][size=1]3[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]3[/size][/font] [/center]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]Georgia (1-0)[/size][/font]
[/b]
[font=Arial][size=1]10[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]7[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]23[/size][/font] [/center]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]Team Statistics[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]ULM[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]GEO[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]First Downs[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]6[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]32[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Rushing[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]16[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Passing[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]2[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]14[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Penalty[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]3rd-down Efficiency[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]2-12[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]9-17[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]4th-down Efficiency[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]0-0[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]1-1[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Total Net Yards[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]89[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]526[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Total plays[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]43[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]95[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Average gain[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.1[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]5.5[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Net Yards Rushing[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]43[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]294[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Rushes[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]19[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]58[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Average per rush[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.3[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]5.1[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Net Yards Passing[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]46[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]232[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Completed-attempted[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]7-24[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]26-34[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Yards per pass[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1.9[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]6.8[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Sacked-yards lost[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]0-0[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]3-20[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Had intercepted[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Punts-average[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]8-42[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]2-36[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Return Yardage[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]180[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]13[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Punts-returns[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-41[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]2-13[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Kickoffs-returns[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]5-129[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Interceptions-returns[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-10[/size][/font]
[/b]
[b]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-0[/size][/font]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Penalties-yards[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]5-31[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]9-75[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Fumbles-lost[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]0-0[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]1-1[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Touchdowns[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]0[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]2[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Rushing[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] Passing[/size][/font] [/center] [b]
[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Extra Points[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]0-0[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]2-2[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Field Goals[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]1-2[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]3-4[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Red Zone Efficiency[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]0-0-0%[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]4-8-50%[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Time Of Possession[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]19:19[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]40:41[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]First Quarter[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]FG[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]10:14[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]3-0[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Gari Gonzalez 41 YD[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]07:37[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]3-3[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Darick Tomich 47 YD[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Second Quarter[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]09:04[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]10-3[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Markus Hope 3 YD Pass from Donnell Alston (Gari Gonzalez Kick).[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]01:53[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]13-3[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Gari Gonzalez 27 YD[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Third Quarter[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]04:20[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]20-3[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Markus Hope 61 YD Pass from Donnell Alston (Gari Gonzalez Kick).[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Fourth Quarter[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]01:35[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]23-3[/b][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]Gari Gonzalez 22 YD[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM PASSING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]CP/AT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]INT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SACK[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7952.htm"] QB G. Gordon[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]7/24[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]46[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO PASSING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]CP/AT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]INT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SACK[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6902.htm"] QB D. Alston[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]26/34[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]232[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]61[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]3-20[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM RUSHING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]ATT[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]YPC[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7952.htm"] QB G. Gordon[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]12[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]6.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]6[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7955.htm"] RB W. Haffner[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]5[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.40[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7956.htm"] RB B. Randle El[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]8[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]1.20[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7960.htm"] FB L. McQuivey[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]4[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]9[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.20[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO RUSHING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]ATT[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]YPC[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6906.htm"] RB K. Suhey[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]30[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]193[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]6.40[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]26[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6905.htm"] RB J. Joppru[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]15[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]106[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]7.10[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]26[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6910.htm"] FB A. Dodd[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6914.htm"] WR S. Hardy[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]2.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6902.htm"] QB D. Alston[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]0.30[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM RECEIVING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]ATT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]REC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YPC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YAC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]DRP[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7964.htm"] WR E. Burch[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]21[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]7.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7965.htm"] WR L. Newberry[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]16.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7956.htm"] RB B. Randle El[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]3.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7967.htm"] TE D. Corcoran[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]3.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7961.htm"] WR L. Bryson[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]0.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7955.htm"] RB W. Haffner[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]0.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO RECEIVING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]ATT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]REC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YPC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YAC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]DRP[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6918.htm"] TE M. Hope[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]100[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]16.70[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]25[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]61[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6910.htm"] FB A. Dodd[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]31[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]10.30[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]14[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]13[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6914.htm"] WR S. Hardy[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]13[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]30[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]3.80[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6906.htm"] RB K. Suhey[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]25[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]5.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]11[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6912.htm"] WR G. Hankton[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]19[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]9.50[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6917.htm"] TE M. Hebron[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]8.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6911.htm"] WR D. Armour[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]7.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6905.htm"] RB J. Joppru[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]6.00[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM O-LINE[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]KRB[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PCK[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SA[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]HLD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7968.htm"] TE C. Stits[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7975.htm"] OG D. Adamle[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO O-LINE[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]KRB[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PCK[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SA[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]HLD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6920.htm"] OT T. Carlisle[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6922.htm"] OT D. Egu[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6928.htm"] OG A. Fitzkee[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6918.htm"] TE M. Hope[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6925.htm"] OG A. Taliaferro[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6929.htm"] C J. Betterson[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM FUMBLES[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FUM[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LOST[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]REC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7984.htm"] DE J. Ernst[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO FUMBLES[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FUM[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LOST[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]REC[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]YDS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM KICKING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]XP[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PTS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8010.htm"] K D. Tomich[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]1/2[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]47[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]0/0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO KICKING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]XP[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PTS[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6959.htm"] K G. Gonzalez[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]3/4[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]41[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]2/2[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]11[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM PUNTING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NET[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]I-20[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TB[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8008.htm"] P B. Spires[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]42.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]40.40[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]57[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO PUNTING[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NET[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]I-20[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TB[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LG[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6957.htm"] P T. Hastings[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]36.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]15.50[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]51[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM KICK RETURNS[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7963.htm"] WR Z. Leverette[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]35.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]35[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7964.htm"] WR E. Burch[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]26.30[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]45[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8002.htm"] CB J. Washburn[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]15.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]15[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO KICK RETURNS[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM PUNT RETURNS[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FC[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7963.htm"] WR Z. Leverette[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]41.00[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]41[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO PUNT RETURNS[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]NO[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]AVG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]TD[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]LONG[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FC[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6950.htm"] CB K. McBriar[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]6.50[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]ULM DEFENSE[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]T-A[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SCK[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]STF[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]HUR[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]DP[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]INT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FF[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PD[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7993.htm"] ILB C. Boylan[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]8-3[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8004.htm"] SS J. Sinceno[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]8-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7991.htm"] ILB T. Austin[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]7-2[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7988.htm"] DT L. Yamini[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]6-3[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8015.htm"] FS L. LaGrand[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]6-3[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7996.htm"] OLB W. Schlesinger[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]4-2[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8003.htm"] SS D. Simmonds[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]4-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8000.htm"] CB T. Vogel[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]3-4[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7995.htm"] OLB P. Stukes[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]2-5[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7981.htm"] DE R. Gilbert[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]2-0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7983.htm"] DE M. Mungro[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-2[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8018.htm"] CB N. Guliford[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7987.htm"] DT T. Boyd[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player8002.htm"] CB J. Washburn[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]0-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player7994.htm"] OLB C. Shields[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]0-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]GEO DEFENSE[/b][/size][/font] [/center]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]T-A[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]SCK[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]STF[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]HUR[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]DP[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]INT[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]FF[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]PD[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6946.htm"] OLB C. Ivy[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]6-2[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6942.htm"] ILB R. Poole[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]4-0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6954.htm"] SS A. Kimber[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]4-0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6956.htm"] FS M. Paremore[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]2-0[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6934.htm"] DE C. Kampman[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1]1-1[/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6933.htm"] DE M. Avery[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6948.htm"] CB S. Vanden Bosch[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6938.htm"] DT A. Grimm[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1] [url="file:///C:/Program%20Files/GDS/Bowl%20Bound%20College%20Football/saves/NCAA039/playercard/player6945.htm"] OLB D. Kassell[/url][/size][/font] [/center]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]Player of the Game[/size][/font][/b]
[center] [/center] [center][font=Arial][size=1]Markus Hope, Tight End[/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Rec[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]Yards[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]YAC[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]TD[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][b]KRB[/b][/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]6[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]100[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]25[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]2[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]1[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=1]Game Information[/size][/font][/b]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Attendance[/b]: 92,100[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Temperature[/b]: 74[/size][/font] [/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][b]Weather[/b]: Slightly overcast[/size][/font] [/center]
[/center]

That box score reminds me of an issue that I think is going on: I'm not sure the human player's players are being subbed out properly. Yeah, I chose 100% for my defensive playing times, but they should be forced to come out because they're tired, shouldn't they?

[b][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]And the season continues..[/size][/font][/color][/b] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK TWO (Vs. TCU -30)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Again we rough up a weaker opponent. Alston is 19 for 31 for 247 and 3 TD's, and Suhey and Joppru combine for 31 carries and 186 yards in a 33-3 win. FL Shawn Hardy chips in 8 catches for 102 yards on the day. Defensively, OLB Clark Ivy looks as good as advertsied, with 8 tackles, 3 assists, one stuff, 2 hurries, and 2 passes defended.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK THREE (OFF)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK FOUR (vs Kentucky -8)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Freshman WR Denero Armour justifies my faith in him, catching two TD passes in the fourth quarter to seal the win in a game that was closer than it should have been up to then. WE were only up 24-21 when Alston found Armour for a 58-yarder with 13:15 to play. On the day, Armour was player of the game for his 5 catches, 150 yards and 2 TD's. Alson goes 16 for 27 for 271 yards with 3 TD's and an INT, and Suhey and Joppru combine for 37 carries and 196 yards.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]After this win, we're ranked #7 in the GDCS rankings. Auburn is 5th.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK FIVE (at Tennessee -21)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Our first road game goes smoothly, as we jump out to a 14-0 first quarter lead and coast to a 27-16 win. Alston throws 3 INT's, but they are offset by his 15 for 25 passing, 219 yards and 3 TD's. Shawn Hardy is POG with 7 catches for 134 yards and 2 TD's. Suhey and Joppru continue to run very well: 26 carries for 164 yards total.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK SIX (vs. Ole Miss -25)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Ugh. This one was wayyyy too close for comfort. We led 23-7 at the half, and 26-15 after the third quarter. However, Ole Miss scored a TD, then ran back a punt all the way and took a 30-26 lead with 10:25 to play. Fortunately, our offense got us 10 more points and a 36-30 win. Alson was 21 for 27 for 303 yards with 2 TD's and 0 INT's to win POG, and Suhey and Joppru combined for 40 carries, 226 yards and a TD.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]The win over Ole Miss keeps us at #7 in the GDCS, and those heinous War Chickens are now at #1.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][u][b]WEEK SEVEN (at Florida +7)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]We head down to The Swamp, and come away with a hard-fought 24-13 win. Suhey wins POG with 28 carries for 105 yards and 2 TD's. Alson is 15 for 25 for 237 yards with a TD and an INT, and we're 9 for 19 on third down conversions.[/size][/font][/color] [/left]

[b][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=5][u][b]2005 MIDSEASON REPORT[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][/b] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]RECORD: 6-0[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]RANKING: 6 Media, 6 Coaches, 6 GDCS, 6 CPU, 7 RPI[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]PASSING: Alston, 112 for 160 (66.3%), 1510 yards, 14 TD's, 5 INT's, 162.7 rating[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]RUSHING: Suhey, 150 att, 790 yards, 5.27ypc, 5 TD's. Joppru—69 att, 432 yards, 6.26ypc, 2 TD's.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]RECEIVING: Hardy, 38 catches, 542 yards, 3 TD's. TE Hope—27 catches, 406 yards, 7 TD's. Armour, 11 catches, 200 yards, 2 TD's (was suspended for 3 games)[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]DEFENSE: Ivy 38 solo, 17 ast, 10 hurries[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]OVERALL RANKINGS: Offense #16, Defense #4 [/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]SEC RANKINGS: Offense #4, Defense #1[/size][/font][/color] [/left]

[b][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK EIGHT (at Auburn E)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][/b] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]WOOOHOOOO. There's nothing better than going into Jordan-Hare and having some War Chicken for din-din! We jump out to a 32-14 lead and coast to a 32-14 spanking. Suhey and Joppru are too much for 'em to handle as they total 36 carries for 214 yards and 2 TD's. Alston has a nice day, too: 16 for 28 for 211 yards with a TD and 0 INT's. [/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]That win puts us in the clear drivers' seat to win the SEC East...[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left]
[b][u]EAST[/u][/b] [b][u]CONF W-L[/u][/b] [b][u]OVL W-L[/u][/b]
UGA 5-0 7-0
Vandy 2-2 4-3
Florida 2-2 3-3
Kentucky 2-2 3-3
USC 1-3 1-5
Tennessee 1-4 3-5
[b][u]WEST[/u][/b] [b][u]CONF W-L[/u][/b] [b][u]OVL W-L[/u][/b]
LSU 5-0 7-1
Bama 3-2 5-3
Auburn 3-2 6-2
Arkansa 2-3 3-5
Miss.St. 1-3 3-3
Ol' Miss 0-4 2-5
[left] [/left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK NINE (vs. USC -20)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]We take care of business against the Game****s 34-9. Suhey rushes for 204 yards on 29 carries, and Joppru chips in 11 for 81. Alston is 15 for 24 for 160 yards with 2 TD's and 0 INT's on the day as well. Solid performance.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]We're now climbing in the polls--#5 media, #4 coaches, #5 GDCS.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK TEN (vs. Vandy -23)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]We clinch the SEC East this week with an uninspired 21-14 win over Vandy. The Commodores actually outgained us on the day, but their five turnovers madethe difference. Our top two QB's both went down with injuries today, although the good news is that Alson is probable for next week. Suhey and Joppru combined for 24 carries and 206 yards.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK ELEVEN (OFF)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK TWELVE (at Mississippi State -11)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Oh yeah, we click on all cylinders this week offensively, rolling up 600 yards of total offense against the other Bulldogs. Alston is 23 for 32 for 352 yards with 3 TD's and 0 INT's. Suhey and Joppru combine for 32 carries and 207 yards, and it all adds up to a 41-16 win.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Our rankings improve, too. We're now #3 Media, #2 Coaches, #3 GDCS, #3CPU. Miami and Ohio St. are #1 and #2 in the all-important GDCS standings, but we're nipping at the heels of the Buckeyes.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]The following Dawgs are finalists for Awards:[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]RB Kendal Suhey—Fleet Foot[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]TE Markus Hope—Strong Hands[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK THIRTEEN (vs. Clemson -12)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]The 6-3 Tigers come calling this week, and they spoil our perfect season in a 47-33 shootout, racking up 523 total yards along the way (386 on the ground). :([/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK FOURTEEN (OFF)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]WEEK FIFTEEN (vs. Tech -23)[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Suhey and Joppru run wild against Tech, racking up 37 carries, 190 yards, and 3 TD's, and we prevail 37-26.[/size][/font][/color] [/left]

[quote=Game E-mail]From: [b]League office[/b] Subject: [b]Hope wins Strong hands![/b] We are pleased to announce that the recipient of the 2005 Strong hands Award is our own Markus Hope. He caught 55 balls for 666 yards, averaging 12.1 yards per catch. He added 8 touchdowns and had 5 key run blocks.[/quote]
[size=+1][b]Markus Hope, Tight End[/b][/size]
[i]GEO[/i]
Current/Potential
[b]REC[/b]
[b]REC Y[/b]
[b]YPC[/b]
[b]LNG[/b]
[b]TD[/b]
[size=+1]69/81[/size]
[b][size=+1]55[/size][/b]
[b][size=+1]666[/size][/b]
[b][size=+1]12.1[/size][/b]
[b][size=+1]61[/size][/b]
[b][size=+1]8[/size][/b]
Georgia Bulldogs
[b]
[b]Attributes[/b]
[/b]
[b]Morale:[/b]
Content
[b]Height:[/b]
6-1
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Ideal Wt:[/b]
[b]Jersey:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
(Jr)
[b]Status:[/b]
OK
[b]Energy:[/b]
[b]
[b]Position Ratings[/b]
[/b]
[b]Hands:[/b]
[b]Route Running:[/b]
[b]Pass Block:[/b]
[b]Run Block:[/b]
[b]Punt Return:[/b]
[b]Kick Return:[/b]
[b]Long Snapping:[/b]
[b]Durability:[/b]
[b]Endurance:[/b]
[b]
[b]Athletic Ratings[/b]
[/b]
[b]Arm Strength:[/b]
[b]Acceleration:[/b]
[b]Agility:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Jumping:[/b]
[b]Instincts:[/b]
[b]Aggressiveness:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Intelligence:[/b]
[b]Work Ethic:[/b]
[b]
[b]Personal Bests[/b]
[/b]
[b]Receptions:[/b]
[b]Receiving yards:[/b]
[b]Longest catch:[/b]
[b]Run blocks:[/b]
[b]Touchdowns:[/b]
[b]Game Logs[/b]
Week Opp Res Att Rec Yds YPC YAC Lng TD GC Drp FLost KRB Pan Hold
1 ULM W 7 6 100 16.7 25 61 2 0 0 0 1 0 0
2 TCU W 10 6 62 10.3 28 21 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
4 KEN W 4 4 45 11.2 15 31 1 0 0 0 1 1 0
5 @TENN W 4 1 24 24 5 24 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
6 MISS W 8 7 143 20.4 61 45 1 2 0 0 0 0 0
7 @FLO W 5 3 32 10.7 14 14 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
8 @AUB W 5 3 22 7.3 11 11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9 SOCA W 6 5 36 7.2 17 12 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
10 NASH W 8 6 68 11.3 25 26 0 0 1 0 1 0 0
12 @MSST W 8 6 51 8.5 18 12 1 0 1 0 1 0 0
13 CLEM L 7 4 51 12.8 20 19 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
15 GATC W 6 4 32 8 11 13 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
Total - - 78 55 666 12.1 250 61 8 3 4 0 5 1 0
[b]Receiving Statistics[/b]
Year GP GS Att Rec Yds YPG YPC YAC Lng TD GC Drp Drp% IR
2005 12 12 78 55 666 55.5 12.1 250 61 8 3 4 5.1 2 -
Total 12 12 78 55 666 55.5 12.1 250 61 8 3 4 5.1 2 -
[b]Blocking Statistics[/b]
Year GP GS KRB Pan SA Hold FS MB
2005 12 12 5 1 0 0 3 7 - - - - - - -
Total 12 12 5 1 0 0 3 7 - - - - - - -
[b]Turnover Statistics[/b]
Year GP GS Ints Yds Avg RecF Yds Avg TD
2005 12 12 0 0 0.0 3 1 0.3 0 - - - - - -
Total 12 12 0 0 0.0 3 1 0.3 0 - - - - - -
[b]Scouting Report[/b]
[b]Potential[/b]
Has the potential to become one of the best receiving tight ends in college football. He could really distinguish himself as his ability to run pass patterns improves. He's expected to develop the agressiveness needed to play tight end at the college level. As he continues to refine his techinque, I think he will become a solid run blocker.
[b]Player Awards[/b]
Won the 2005 Strong hands award
Named First Team All-Southeastern (2005) [b][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]OTHER AWARDS[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][/b] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]All-American—DE Conrad Kampan, 3rd team[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]SEC[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]First Team—QB Alston, TE Hope, DE Kampman, OLB Ivy, COY—Ben Lewis :D[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Second Team—WR Ivy[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Third Team—RB Suhey, C Cassady, K Gonzalez, G Fitzee, SS Kimber, P Hastings[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]OLB Ivy named SEC Defensive POY.[/size][/font][/color] [/left]

We head into the SEC Championship Game ranked #3 in the nation, #4 GDCS behind Miami, Southern Cal, and Iowa. Since the Hurricanes are the only one of those three in a Conference Championship game, we're probably locked out unless we can destroy #11 LSU. The Tigers run a Vertical Passing offense and rely on TE Monte Vanover. The OL has some talent, but it is not very consistent. They run a 4-3 D with strong LB's.. Their three losses were to #6 Oklahome (45-38), at #20 Auburn (34-26) and unranked Arkansas (24-13). Considering that we have a young secondary, I'm worried about this one. However, I didn't have much reason to be afraid. We roll up a 27-0 halftime lead, and coast to a 27-6 win. Our defense picked off three passes and held their QB to 12 for 32 on the day, and Suhey picked up 128 yards and a TD to pace the offense. We move over Iowa with the win, but Miami beat FSU in the ACC Championship game, and we're unable to get into the big dance, and instead settle for a “Louisiana Bowl” (Sugar?) bid against #5 Ohio State. We get SMASHED in the Sugar Bowl, 48-7. :(

(Note: I had an RTE during the 2nd round of the offseason. Do NOT hit hte "Team stats" button during the offseason. It probably should be greyed out. I stupidly hadn't saved the game since WEek 2 of the regular season. I decided that I want to continue, so I just went ahead and auto-simmed to the beginning of the offseason again. If some stats an team records in HTML reports seem off from 2005, that's why.)

[b][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]2006 OFFSEASON[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][/b] [left] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEK ONE[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][quote][/color][/size]From: [b]AD[/b] [/font] [/left] [font=Arial, sans-serif]Subject: [b]2005 Financial Constraints[/b] [/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]You will have $2,100,000 available for your athletic budget. [/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]Remember, this money needs to go towards scouting, assistants, other staff and medical training. [/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]You will also have $84,000 to spend on recruiting actions each week. Your weekly recruiting budget may also be impacted by efforts put into brining other college-level transfers and is based on the alumni funding, other outside donations (helped by our prestige) and the number of scholarships available. [/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]So, good luck and spend wisely. Your job may depend on it. [size=2][color=#000000][/quote]I am offered 27 jobs this offseason. :eek: I decide to remain and build UGA up to its rightful place in football glory.[/color][/size][/font] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]RB Joe Joppru is on the list of potential declaring underclassmen. Say it ain't so, Joe!!! You'd be the feature back this year!!! OT Tommy Carlisle is also on that list.[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEKS TWO-FOUR (Coach Hiring)[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]My o-coordinator sucks. I'll be replacing him. Dwight Gardner becomes my new guy. He's a Smash-Mouth guy who is Good or Very Good at everything with the exception of scouting and developing QB's, at which is he Average. A nice pick-up![/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEKS FIVE-SEVEN (Transfer Bidding)[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Looking over my roster, the two areas where I'd like to have immediate help would be at Center and Punter, but if any studs are excited about becoming Dawgs, they certainly will get a look.[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]There are no Centers looking to transfer, and three punters. One of them is better than anyone I have, but has Low interest. Still, I make an offer, primarily to see how this works. There's also a stud RB who apparently was pissed off that VT red-shirted him as a freshman last year, and that he's not slated to be the starter this year. I make him an offer, too. None of the three guys I target transfer, so that was just a big waste of recruiting $$$. All had “Low” interest, so I reckon I'll need it to be higher again if I'm going to participate in that fray.[/size][/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Up next, RECRUITING!!! :D[/size][/font][/color]

Archived