Bbcf Preview Dynasty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other key stats for 2007.... RB Joe Joppru: 190 carries, 1025 yards, 10 TD's RB Wesly Kupp: 94 carrries, 438 yards, 3 TD's (Note: Nearly all of Kupp's carries came when Joppru was academically ineligible. That should change in future seasons, as I'm now usign a new build which has the WB able to get more carries. FB Kalvin Hopkins: 28 carries, 200 yards, 1 TD WR Denero Armour: 67 catches, 906 yards, 3 TD's WR Thurlow Cromwell: 61 catches, 844 yards, 4 TD's

Wow 2 guys with 1000+ rushing yards and 2 receivers with 800+ receiving yards. This seems a little out of wack, or maybe it's just me. I would think that one of each would be good for a balanced attack; 2 receivers with 800+ yards would be great for a passing team; 2 backs with 1000+ rushing yard would be great for an option or running attack. Just my thought, it seems a little unrealistic to me.

[center][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=6][u][b][i][size=2]NOTE: I'm now three builds removed from the beginning of this dynasty (which was the build that was used to create the original demo). I'm going to try to remember to save every week, because with all the changes since then, I wouldn't be shocked if things start to get unstable.)[/size][/i] BEGIN 2008[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][u][b]OFFSEASON[/b][/u][/size][/font][/color] [/center] [left] [u][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEK ONE[/size][/font][/color][/u] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]No UGA underclassmen potentially declaring early.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]BUDGET--$2,120,000 (slight increase by $10K)[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]RECRUITING--$98K per week (big increase by $42K)[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]All job offers rejected.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [u][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEKS TWO-FOUR[/size][/font][/color][/u] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]New defensive coordinator hired, and a good one.[/size][/font][/color] [/left] [left] [/left] [left] [u][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]WEEKS FIVE-SEVEN (transfers)[/size][/font][/color][/u] [/left] [left] [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]No one higher than “Low” interest, so I abstain.[/size][/font][/color] [/left]

[QUOTE=gopokes]Wow 2 guys with 1000+ rushing yards and 2 receivers with 800+ receiving yards. This seems a little out of wack, or maybe it's just me. I would think that one of each would be good for a balanced attack; 2 receivers with 800+ yards would be great for a passing team; 2 backs with 1000+ rushing yard would be great for an option or running attack. Just my thought, it seems a little unrealistic to me.[/QUOTE]I don't think so, actually. Our offensive coordinator is off-the-charts good, and we were first in the NCAA in rushing, and 9th in total offense.

Well guys, unfortunately, a particularly vicious little problem led to my savegame getting corrupted. I'd have to go back 2 seasons to grab a backup. Arlie has taken steps to make the game automatically do a backup when it initiates a save from now on, so no biggie moving forward, but it means that this dynasty is over. Since we're three builds removed from the one I started with, that's probably good anyway. I'll start a new one tonight with the latest build tonight. :) --Ben

Question for Sky Dog You mentioned that you are now 3 or 4 builds from the initial you started. Does that mean that the game has been updated by Arlie? If so, is is safe to assume that the bugs that have been presented have been addressed? Has some of the pbp been fine tuned? Finally have the recruiting issues such as no recruits from the states of West Virginia and Wyoming been fixed and is the University of Wyoming now located in the state of Wyoming and not the state of Wisconsin? Sorry I'm really excited about the game and I can't wait!! Just looking for some feed back as to some of the issues presented.

Archived