Am I the only one?

[QUOTE=jonlawson]I've noticed that too,...i just unlocked my taskbar and went on and played anyway :)[/QUOTE] Well hopefully it gets fixed before the final release, otherwise I wouldn't pay for something that I have to do a workaround for everytime I want to play.

The game is not full screen, it has a fixed size, but it should fit in your screen, maybe you need to move it a bit to have it centered. To do so, click and drag the game top bar to place it where you want. Anyway Arlie will look into that for the final release.

It doesn't. It drops below the taskbar at the bottom. Might seem minor, but there is no way I would buy the game if I have to have the bottom, or top cut off. Arlie hasn't had a problem making a game full-screen before, I can't imagine what would be the problem now.

[QUOTE=smartman]It will fit fine (you lose just the very tip of the top which has nothing important on it) if you drag it up a little. Many other .400SS and GDS games have had the same thing (or worse you had to hide the taskbar) so it shouldn't be a deal-breaker for anyone.[/QUOTE] TDCB, TPF, TPB, and TPB 2005, all had full-screen. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. And it is a deal breaker to me. Sorry if it's not to anyone else.

Calm down guys, MikeD is right, the game should fit in the screen. This is why this is a beta demo, the game is not finished, it can be fixed for the final release.

Guys, heres how to fix this. Right click on the task bar. Click properties. Now deselect the "autohide". Now it works. When your mouse pointer is in the bottom of the screen the task bar shows up, when your anywhere else, it dissapears. This is not a bug. It is how the game was made.

[QUOTE=cody8200]Guys, heres how to fix this. Right click on the task bar. Click properties. Now deselect the "lock taskbar". Now it works. When your mouse pointer is in the bottom of the screen the task bar shows up, when your anywhere else, it dissapears. This is not a bug. It is how the game was made.[/QUOTE] Doesn't fix the problem. OOTP doesn't do this, TPB doesn't, TDCB, TPF, TPB 2005. None of them do this. Just this game.

[QUOTE=cody8200]Guys, heres how to fix this. Right click on the task bar. Click properties. Now deselect the "lock taskbar". Now it works. When your mouse pointer is in the bottom of the screen the task bar shows up, when your anywhere else, it dissapears. This is not a bug. It is how the game was made.[/QUOTE]The functionality you're describing is "Auto-Hide", not whether the taskbar is locked or not. :) brad

[QUOTE=cody8200]Brad, good call. I'm just stupid. Sorry Mike, goto properties but click autohide.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Mike D]Doesn't fix the problem. OOTP doesn't do this, TPB doesn't, TDCB, TPF, TPB 2005. None of them do this. Just this game.[/QUOTE] Just because it was easier than typing it again.

[QUOTE=Mike D]When loading up and playing BB, it doesn't go to full screen even though I have the resolution on my screen set to 1024x768? It seems off center, and drops below the taskbar at the bottom of my screen.[/QUOTE] Actually, there may be a way to have the game supercede the task bar from a Windows standpoint. I will look at doing it that way instead. Then, you can just minimize it to use the taskbar or other windows options. But, while it's active it resides over the taskbar.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]Actually, there may be a way to have the game supercede the task bar from a Windows standpoint. I will look at doing it that way instead. Then, you can just minimize it to use the taskbar or other windows options. But, while it's active it resides over the taskbar.[/QUOTE] Which is precisely how all the other games I mentioned are. Thanks Arlie for looking into it.

I was having the same problem, but figured out how to fix it . If the taskbar is showing over your BBCF, just right click on the BBCF button in the taskbar and select maximize. The taskbar should disappear and the BBCF window should adjust itself to fullscreen.

[QUOTE=Schmeh]I was having the same problem, but figured out how to fix it . If the taskbar is showing over your BBCF, just right click on the BBCF button in the taskbar and select maximize. The taskbar should disappear and the BBCF window should adjust itself to fullscreen.[/QUOTE] It does. Not to only get it to do it at the startup would be great.

Archived