Who is going to watch the WWE RAW on Mon Jan 4th?

Dragonmack

Is Tommy Dreamer name the property of WWE? Was it a trademark along with other names that was acquired by WWE from ECW?

With Jeff Hardy, you bet he's big, the WWE makes big stars and will continue for the next ten years. TNA getting Jeff Hardy would be big since they haven't created anyone to Jeff Hardy size ever.

Jericho would be pretty big i think, you know that man can have a debut hyped up to the moon. He'd come in, play face, guarantee quality material. Bigger acquisition and I would (maybe) argue name than Randy Orton. Everything but age...

Jericho would be a great addition from the TNA end. But how much does it hurt the WWE? How big of a shock is it to fans? Do WWE fans instead tune into TNA because of the defection? I would be surprised to see it happen, but I wouldn't be jaw-droppingly shocked.

To me, Orton is more of a marquee name for the WWE. I would take Jericho as more entertaining and versatile, as well as a better overall worker, but Orton is a name who has headlined WM and could again, where as Jericho seems likely to.

Is Tommy Dreamer name the property of WWE? Was it a trademark along with other names that was acquired by WWE from ECW?

With Jeff Hardy, you bet he's big, the WWE makes big stars and will continue for the next ten years. TNA getting Jeff Hardy would be big since they haven't created anyone to Jeff Hardy size ever.

Well Jeff Hardy was a bust the last time he was in TNA, so who is to say that they would not drop the ball again.

Well Jeff Hardy was a bust the last time he was in TNA, so who is to say that they would not drop the ball again.

He was bigger now after his last run with the WWE than before he joined TNA. He is a big name and can get fans to switch from WWE to TNA since he is a babyface that chicks and kids like.

I'll be watching TNA. Not for Hall, not for Kennedy, not for Hogan, not even for RVD. Honestly I could care less about whatever surprises they have in store, I just enjoy their wrestling more. I'm hoping TNA doesn't cover the show in segments in hopes it would compete and try to use superior wrestling matches to stand out while having a few big names and surprises as well.

I just can't stomach RAW, the matches lately have been very mediocre and I have no reason to care about any of the feuds. PGeneration X are stale as hell to me and the Sheamus/Cena storyline, to me, is very badly booked and has given the audience zero reason to perceive Sheamus as any threat to any main eventer. I love Bret Hart, but I'm not sifting through 2 hours of a reduntant RAW to watch Hart for 15 minutes. As much as I expect RAW to possibly up their game for the competition and have an overall good show, I'm confident I won't be missing much. If I do, well, there's always YouTube.

He was bigger now after his last run with the WWE than before he joined TNA. He is a big name and can get fans to switch from WWE to TNA since he is a babyface that chicks and kids like.

Yes he is a bigger star now, but I am not sure that TNA would know what to do with him if he made the jump. I mean to me the fans clearly love MCMG but TNA does not do anything with them. So I just don't think that TNA management would know what to do with Jeff, if he were to come back.

Yes he is a bigger star now, but I am not sure that TNA would know what to do with him if he made the jump. I mean to me the fans clearly love MCMG but TNA does not do anything with them. So I just don't think that TNA management would know what to do with Jeff, if he were to come back.

TNA just needs to copy some of the formula of how WWE creates stars. Look at how WWE made Cena into the #1 guy in professional wrestling.

TNA just needs to copy some of the formula of how WWE creates stars. Look at how WWE made Cena into the #1 guy in professional wrestling.

They've needed to improve in that regard for awhile. The Motor City Machinegunes are a great example, as BHK mentioned. It looked for awhile like both Hernandez and Morgan were going to get the step forward but that's stopped now. Even Demond Wolfe - for as big a deal as they made out of his arrival, the great next step would be him going over Angle and then feuding with Styles. But it doesn't look like that will happen and would anyone be surprised if Wolfe just floats back down to the midcard after the feud with Angle?

Archived