DOTM: December Nominations

Damn, by the time i come to posting who i want to nominate... everyones picked my nominee's. I never vote for c-verse diarys due to not being able to follow the works (not having familiarity with it). I would have Voted Tristram because ive always said its my fave and Sean McFly because he is putting together a pretty decent diary with some awesome graphics. you gotta tell me who did them, there awesome :Dhaha.

Thanks for the nomination, hope i get seconded, Ive enjoyed loosing all the diary of the month votes. Being nominated is gooe enough for me anyhow:p.

This might be the last Diary of the Month on the TEW 2008 game? Time to go out with a bang i say:D:D:D

We are up to date

some one second Togg!

Damn, by the time i come to posting who i want to nominate... everyones picked my nominee's. I never vote for c-verse diarys due to not being able to follow the works (not having familiarity with it). I would have Voted Tristram because ive always said its my fave and Sean McFly because he is putting together a pretty decent diary with some awesome graphics. you gotta tell me who did them, there awesome :Dhaha.

Thanks for the nomination, hope i get seconded, Ive enjoyed loosing all the diary of the month votes. Being nominated is gooe enough for me anyhow:p.

This might be the last Diary of the Month on the TEW 2008 game? Time to go out with a bang i say:D:D:D

dude January will be the last real 08 month, as all the 2010 diarys will be rookies.

I think I am going to skip a rookie cat in Feb and any diary that's got enough post vie for one of the big two.

I'll certainly be finishing up my diary this month, I think - might spill over into next month for some wrapup stuff, but it's likely that the meat of it will be January.

That said, with the demo not out until the 20th, will anyone want to risk a diary given all the features we've yet to have announced? Could be interesting...

Seeing as Prequel has been rightly nominated already, can I nominate the joint ASW one that Boomking, iMac, Zeel etc are working on please? It's a great idea and has been carried out really well so far.

It hasn't been officially closed, but it's past the deadline, so I don't know if a nomination now would count. Thanks for the support, though! :D

Archived