PING: iPhone and iPod Touch gamers

cody8200

I'm peddling my new iPhone and iPod Touch game review site. I created it because I saw one too many major game review sites that make you click an advertisement for the game they were reviewing before you read the review and/or have company-wide programs that upon payment they will "review" a game for the publisher. The end result is totally bogus reviews. I try to be a honest and my reviews mostly slant towards a more grown up gamer (even though I'm not the most mature guy myself). It's a newer site but I'm averaging about 1 review per day as lately I have had a lot of time to play and review.

Site: iPhone Gamer Blog - iPod Touch and iPhone Game Reviews and News

Twitter: iphonegamerblog

My apologies for the self promotion but I've been a part of this board for a good, long while and didn't think you guys would mind too much.

Nice site! I haven't tried BS2010 yet b/c I was miffed when '09 career mode would just abruptly end out of nowhere.

Well 2010 lets you go 7 years but that's pretty much it. It would be nice to be able to play out a whole lifetime of stats.

Free games are a good idea and one I thought about beginning to review as well. I'll try to start adding one or so per week. I'll probably focus on games that aren't Lite versions of a full product. Instead I'll try to find games that are full featured, but free. Thanks for visiting.

Kind of an update and a question. Site is now around 300-400 unique hits per day and growing pretty quick. We are actively seeking individuals who would like to do some reviewing. We have several publishers knocking on our door with free review codes for their games and not enough time to write them all up. Anyone on here have some time, is a decent writer and wants to play some free iPhone games (we'll other people pay for them but they will be free for you). It also comes with a free email address and a mention in the about section If so, you can contact me at cpsharp@iphonegamerblog.com Just so no one asks. No it doesn't pay anything :)

Archived