I was thinking that in real life workers own wrestling schools and even work in other places such as Team 3D and Booker T. Is this going to be emulated in this version.

I'm not sure in how it could be done so the schedules wouldn't conflict but it would be interesting.

I was thinking that in real life workers own wrestling schools and even work in other places such as Team 3D and Booker T. Is this going to be emulated in this version.

I'm not sure in how it could be done so the schedules wouldn't conflict but it would be interesting.

You have all the tools to make things like this happen, and you had them in '08 as well.

The game automatically has been giving us "Indie" type cards that are to typically represent the smallest promotions "generically". The Dojo's can be used for multiple things, including Wrestling Schools if you wish. These do not have to "show" results, and the upgrade to these for 2010 will make it even more reliable.

As an alternative, you can make the promotions or schools that they own in the editor, and give the worker's the proper place on the two promotions (One as a wrestler, the other as owner or booker). The contracts they have will just be altered slightly to be able to properly use them in both. Sort of like alot of the mods have Carlito with agreements with WWE and his dad's promotion.

These sort of things are already do-able, or you can use a work-a-round to do them. However, if you have a specific idea to make it better, the suggestions forum is the place to put your idea. Try giving an idea how it would work in game when you do, to the best of your ability and maybe other's might chime in to help "flesh" it out.

Obviously, if it's never been suggested there, and Adam hasn't already thought of doing it, it's not going to be in 2010 the way you would like to see it. Suggestions forum is the place to get your idea's in the game:)

Archived