DOTM: Real World Poll

DOTM: Real World Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World Poll

• Dse81's "the new nwa"
    • Tristram's "Prequel to Death of WCW"
    • Olympia's "MIDSOUTH (The Watts Way)"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Zeel1/JimForce.jpg

"What is this Real World that you speak of?! None involved in this Particular Pesantriatic Power Play of Political Politics™ know of the true reality!!!! The reality of the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!! *Snarl!* I do not wish to bump this Foolish Facade of Fine-Trimmed Falsenessnessness™, but I do so only because it is written in stone on the ancient walls of the ruins of Greece, which as even all of you mortals should know, is the word!!!!

RAAAAAAGH, BUY MY MERCHANDISE, RAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Zeel1/JimForce.jpg

"What is this Real World that you speak of?! None involved in this Particular Pesantriatic Power Play of Political Politics™ know of the true reality!!!! The reality of the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!! *Snarl!* I do not wish to bump this Foolish Facade of Fine-Trimmed Falsenessnessness™, but I do so only because it is written in stone on the ancient walls of the ruins of Greece, which as even all of you mortals should know, is the word!!!!

RAAAAAAGH, BUY MY MERCHANDISE, RAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Best. Bump. EVER!

Come on, guys, get those votes in for Tristram. No disrespect to the other two as they are great diaries as well, but anyone who read Tristram's World War III PPV knows that he deserves it this month simply on the back of that fantastic show. It really is one of the best diaries ever on here, truly phenomenal.

And again, no offence intended towards the other two great diary writers who would both by fine winners in my book.

no offense taken here. Its a tremendous honor to be nominated alongside two such respected writers who have been at this for such a long time.

Personally, I enjoy seeing readers "politic" for thier favorites and expound on why they think one excelled for the month. I know I've gained some insights on some diaries I might not have otherwise followed as closely - and became a new fan.

wow! seems like I "kiss a lot of sisters" in these polls. (my second tie in a row)

thanks to everyone who voted - and also to those who have sent PM's with ideas for Mid-South. While some won't work with my current plans, others will help shake things up. Keep the ideas and tips coming.

Archived