35 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Rookie

• Mattitudev2's "WWE: a Deezy twist"
    • The Mystery's "NWA: A New Era Of Wrestling"
    • SeanMcFly's "World Wrestling Entertainment :: The Big Time"

what no jim force here :(

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Zeel1/JimForce.jpg

"You fool! You foolish foolish fool!

The Virgin Pole that you see before thee was located on the first page, and therfore the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE was not summoned by the will of Oden! By bumping against his wishes, you have therefore Tarnished the Tentatively Timed Triumvite of True Trinity™ that is the holinessnessnessness of the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!! May you never send out a bump that none of the seven kings, nor the one queen of Valhalla hath sent for ever again, lest you spend 10,000 days at the bottom of a bottomless pit! *Snarl!*

Go forth from this day forever serving under the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE, lest you be kept from BUYING MY MERCHANDISE!!!!

...Okay, that's too steep of a punishment for any sin, but the bottom of the bottomless pit may still wait! BUY MY MERCHANDISE!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

Thanks! and I'll absolutely be back with a pure diary of some time. That first month of 2010's Rookie diary will be rough, there are so many good writers on here.

I am thinking 2010 diaies will be exempt from the January rookie class, and that there will be not rookie class in February and possible march.

all diaries with 8 shows + will automagiclly be eligible for the full categories.

Archived