strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just nif

<p>Hey, long time lurker yay.</p><p> </p><p>

On my MAW save Jay Chord almost started a fight with Oleg Dorosklov... dunno what was he thinking there.</p>

Sometimes I wonder if my wrestlers are smarter than I think. With his contract coming up the next day and me considering not renewing, Brett Biggz brought in enough alcohol to float a battleship.

Not only that, Knuckles has his contract coming up soon too and in recent weeks has found a shared love of classical music with Robbie Retro AND a shared love of modern musicals with Marc DuBois. Seems he's moseying up to anyone who shows up on my Next Big Things list to make sure he stays. :)

Oh boy... I managed to get Richard Eisen to ask for his release a couple months back in my SWF game. But, soon after creating my Developmental Promotion, World Championship Wrestling... guess who's the new owner, and guess who's the new booker...

Richard Eisen and Jerry Eisen... The cats came back

Sometimes I wonder if my wrestlers are smarter than I think. With his contract coming up the next day and me considering not renewing, Brett Biggz brought in enough alcohol to float a battleship.

lol guess Brett wanted to go out with a bang, thats rediculas.

Just as I was thinking about giving him a major push....

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/jonesy_09/JoeyMTommyCIncident.jpg

Stupid, stupid Joey Minnesota. I'm thinking about giving him the last chance punishment so maybe he can get the hint.

Also shouldn't Tommy handle the situation himself since he is technically my employer?

Just as I was thinking about giving him a major push....

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/jonesy_09/JoeyMTommyCIncident.jpg

Stupid, stupid Joey Minnesota. I'm thinking about giving him the last chance punishment so maybe he can get the hint.

Also shouldn't Tommy handle the situation himself since he is technically my employer?

Delegating the task to you though means he doesn't have to get his hands dirty or look like the bad guy to the rest of the employees, you do. Plus it lets him ultimately "win" the argument ;). Since it was just a heated argument, unless he's a proven troublemaker I'd go with something fairly light, like taking the Fatherly Approach to the problem ("Now, now Joey, don't be getting into fights with the owner of the company, you don't want to end up getting blacklisted and have to work micro-indies in Australia under a mask for the rest of your career now do you?")

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/WIERD.png?1282068290

All the hype, all of the momentum, all the money and star power and your biggest star dies at 50 years old, poor Stallings.

Missed the news item, but was shocked to have a message after multi advance, The job of booker is open at HGC, my first thought was that his contract had run out (I advance 2 months) so I went on Character and he wasn't there :(

<p>does this count as a strange event?!?!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing as WCW in MCD real world August data. I created them and played with the popularity to compete with WWE. Anyway.....</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie McMahon is the new owner of WWE after Vince retired (wk2 Oct 2010)</p><p> </p><p>

Then 2 days later. Sheamus defended his title against Orton, Santino and Kozlov?!?!?! <<<< does that count as strange!?!?!</p><p> </p><p>

oh and Michael Hayes is now head booker!?!?!</p>

Had an incident between Raymond Diaz and Torch Nakazawa, where Ray spread rumour that almost lead to a fist fight between the two. The image alone made me laugh, just having Torch sizing up to Diaz.

Diaz being a negative influence!!! Blaspheme!!! :mad:

Rip Chord is being his usual ball ache of a character backstage after nearly starting a fight with another worker he just damaged Demon Anger's rental car and refused to pay. I fined him thinking that was the best reaction, so theoretically I can give the money to Anger so he can pay for the damage but I still expected Chord to act like an arse when I punished him.

To my surprise he said "Yeah, Ok, won't happen again."

I was stunned.

Friday Day 2 May 2010.

Harley Neil died together after contracting a rare and fast working tropical disease after eating an out-of-date pineapple. He was 35 years old .

On a side note, he was also the MOSC UK Champion xD

I thought this was quite funny, and he was also the head booker :p

Archived