strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Yeah dude I have no idea what that was about.

Anyways I thought I would post this in here as SWF replaced their head booker yet again. Now their head booker is Rich Money which I find really weird and I will post again if he gets replaced.

This happened in my FCW game which is currently in March of 2016 my longest game ever in TEW so I am really proud of this game. I hopefully will be able to keep it going for four more years to hit the ten year mark. I should be able to get there easily as at about the two year mark I turned owner Goals off because I got sick of how unrealistic they were.

If you want to know more about my FCW game check out the Whats going on in your game thread as I post an update after each year I complete.

Have you got TV yet because I'm at the exact same point as you :D!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i55.tinypic.com/ixyq2o.jpg

Oh yeah! 100% Backstage Rating, minus Kimberly. I'm a bit surprised since I have so many bad apples and bad relationships. Like Kevin Sullivan hates Chris Benoit as well as Hogan and Nash. It's a good day. Didn't have to use my A.K.

How successful was Starrcade 97 for you? Did it have people actually hitting their cues and not screwing up the main event?

Shockingly, yes. I guess banning booze and forcing workers to show up 3 hours early really helps. I made sure to have anyone, but Nick Patrick referee this match.

Exit Sandman

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/-Laz-/sandman.jpg

Completely aside from Sandman obviously ODing because he couldn't face the thought of evolving, that mod seems to be pretty accuate. All Star do tour at Oakengates Theatre (I live 2 miles away), and that is pretty much what they get as a turn out. Congrats, whoever made it ;)

Duane "gillburg" Gill was sentenced to 15 years in prison for second degree murder.....I wonder who's next??

Motive: 0-199 over six years with my mexican fed.

Other news: I started this game in 2001 as a watcher fed then in 2009 created a fed and its now 2015.

Notable deaths: over 45 deaths so far with 30 between 2001-2008

Brian Knobs (2002)

Sean waltman (2002)

David flair- woodchipper (2005)

Violent J and shaggy 2 dope both died in 2008,

Rey Misterio Sr. Died after pulling the pin on a live gernade in 2002 just days after teaming up with his son Rey to win the wwf tag belts.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/aliciaretiring.jpg

I find this to be strange in my 2022 WCW game. 36-year old Alicia Strong decides to hang up the wrestling boots and hopefully take over as USPW's owner. I edited her owner skills so that she could inherit the company, otherwise it would never happen. I find it strange that Sam Strong is still owner after all of these years too. I understand she's "old" for a women's wrestler, but her physical condition (as you can see) is practically perfect considering the easy-going USPW product.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/aliciacondition.jpg

I mean, c'mon... DEVIL Karube is 42-years old and still active for 5SSW (one of the many WCW child promotion's). It's actually a good thing considering I send a bunch of young women workers over there (random generated workers) and with the skills those Japanese workers have (along with the touring schedule) makes for some great development.

8 years 4 monthes into my FCW game, SWF had Eric Eisen as their head booker for a while but he lost the book after about four monthes (The longest any booker has stayed there since they fired their origional one) I will let you know who replaces Eric when it happens.

Edit: Now 8 years 6 monthes into my game and Joey Poison is once again the head booker of SWF I wonder how long he will last as head booker this time and if the person to replace him (if he loses the book) will be someone who hasn't had it before or if they will go back to someone who had it previously.

I decided to post a recap of the deaths that have happened in my 2022 WCW game.

• Nemesis died in January 2013 at the age of 54.
  • Ultra Fly died in March 2014 at the age of 27 - an overdose due to hard drugs.
  • Whipper Spencer Marks died in January 2020 at the age of 81.
  • Alfredo Mendez died in July 2021 at the age of 81.
  • Extreme Deluxe died in January 2022 at the age of 32 - another hard drug related death.
  • El Patron died in May 2022 at the age of 81.

It's really strange that there hasn't been more deaths. It's REALLY weird that I didn't have a death for 6-years (from 2014 to 2020).

Chillingly ironic in my FCW turned created fed game,, that this should come up, really freaked me out when it came up:http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/ek.png

I knew that was in the default data as a narrative...but to see that this weekend would've thrown me for a loop.

..Chills...

Archived