Praise and small bugs

HOLY CRAP IS THIS GAME AWESOME!!! :) I just finished playing my first game before going to bed last night and I'm amazed at how great it is, it's better than I could have imagined. I found just a couple of small bugs that need to be addressed. 1. Wyoming is located in WI instead of Wyoming. a. I changed WI to WY in the game setup but it didn't change the recruiting problems listed below. 2. This seems to affect recruiting in a couple of ways a. Wyoming's main recruiting area is in the midwest instead of the west b. there seem to be no recruits from the state of Wyoming. I'm assuming there is a correlation between the two bugs. 3. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something that is editable but Wyoming's rival is listed as Boise State instead of Colorado State. In the one game I played I didn't have the feild goal after touchdown problem at all or any other major issues. Like I said this game is awesome. Arlie you've outdone yourself on this one!

I agree. I could not put it down after downloading last night. It definately far exceeds my expectations so far. I also agree a couple of things need fixing. One thing I did notice is that if you mouse scroll over the player attributes, they are not correct. I also had hoped that the player names, teams rivals, etc.. would be editable.

It's funny Gopokes. I use to go to Wyoming, and now I live in Wisconsin. When I played as Wyoming, I thought it was ironic that all the recruits were from Wisconsin. But after looking through the psetup.dat, I noticed that Laramie was located in Wisconsin. If you have Access or Base which is developed by OpenOffice.org and can be downloaded for free, you can edit this.

Archived