Save won't load

So i've been running a dynasty for about 21 seasons. And this morning when I try and load it, it says "no save available to load" (although it's in the pull down menu, and it's still in the files on my hard drive)

I'm wondering if this happens a lot? Cause I was looking forward to a game where you could simulate many seasons. Not just a few.

It does seem as though the makers of the game have just given up on it, but still charge a premium amount for their game, while not answering much in the way of questions.

Guest duckfanmo@yahoo.com

I'm having the same issue. I've restarted the computer three times and when I bring up Bowl Bound it says no save available. This is on the eve of the Pasadena Bowl and our best recruiting year ever. Six five stars visited and they're all blue.

I enjoy the game but the tech glitches and lack of support are frustrating.

I'm having the same issue. I've restarted the computer three times and when I bring up Bowl Bound it says no save available. This is on the eve of the Pasadena Bowl and our best recruiting year ever. Six five stars visited and they're all blue.

I enjoy the game but the tech glitches and lack of support are frustrating.

Agreed. I found this to be the best of the college football games around, but with glitches and no updates...plus the complete lack of support. I have definitely wasted my money.

If you're getting a no save available, chances are your game did not save properly. Go into GDS/BBCF/saves/YOURSAVE and then check to see if you have a YOURSAVE.sav, setup.dat & stats.dat, if you are missing any of the three, you will have a "backup" folder in the YOURSAVE folder that you can drag and drop into the main folder to replace the missing file, and this will restore you to the last place your save was completed properly.

Archived