Some Suggestions

A few things I've noticed that may or may not be easy to add, but might help the game playing experience. I apologize if some of this is actually available and I've missed it. My 5 cents worth of free advice :rolleyes: 1. Include the position of the player on the stat leaders screen. Helps you determine if the receiver is a WR, RB, TE, FB without opening up his player card. Also if its possible to include a position filter so you could look at rushing leaders at the QB position for example. 2. A bowl/playoff summary page for the current season. It would be nice to see all the bowl games with their tie-ins. Then when you get to the post season, change the tie-ins to the actual teams playing and have the results once the game is completed. 3. In recruiting, a screen that just has the players that have committed to your school. 4. Instead of having a filter for specific interest levels, have it be a greater than or equal to filter. I think this would make it easier to focus on the players that have an interest in your school (ie. if you set it at 7, retrieve all the players that have an interest of 7 - 10) 5. Freshman Awards - all america team, conference offensive/defensive poy.

1.&2. Good ideas 3. That's already in there sort of. There is a committed sorting in the recruiting options (along with watch list, etc). Yes, it will show everyone that was on your watch list that has committed (sorting by interest level helps some too), but personally, I like that so I can see where the players I wanted went. 4. Excellent idea 5. I'm not sure what you mean. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team National (All-American) and All-Conference teams. Also, there are Offensive POY's nationally and in-conference. There is a National Defensive POY as well (think in-conference too but not home to double-check). Now, there is only the Freshman of the Year nationally and in-conference, but Freshmen teams are very few and far between in football because most don't start until they're So, Jr, or Sr. 6. See #3

5. Just saw the freshman awards. I was looking for them as a part of the Golden Arm, Fleet Feet, etc awards, but they were with the all-conference teams. With that, I did identify a bug. In the history section, if you go to a specific conference and double-click on the conference OPOY, FOY or DPOY it brings up the wrong player card. (it looks like it references the national POY cards instead)

Archived