TEW 2010 ReapeRs Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently, I found out that ReapeR was a firefighter! I found this out by reading his profile. I never met a FIREFIGHTER before! I was so psyched! Then I calmed down immensely when I realized how much of a nerd I was.

If it makes you feel any better I thought he lived in the Midwest for some old reason till a few minutes ago.

Duke Field down there in Florida? You got plans to be in it till retirement or is it just a temporary thing?

I currently live near Scott Airforce Base before that it was Fort Silll in Lawton and before that it was Maxwell-Gunter in Montgomery, AL.

appreciate your service...

Military primarily...

and I'd feel wrong if I didn't throw in your Belt making in that as well

:cool:

but seriously, thanks for serving man.

Appreciate that.

Duke Field down there in Florida? You got plans to be in it till retirement or is it just a temporary thing?

I currently live near Scott Airforce Base before that it was Fort Silll in Lawton and before that it was Maxwell-Gunter in Montgomery, AL.

Duke Field is in Florida. Actually right down the street from where I live. I am stationed at Hurlburt Field.

Yep, in it till the end. 3 years till retirement eligible. :D

So then at the minimum you have to be 34/35 years old is that right? I figured 3 years away from retirement you can't get in until your atleast 18 so 20 years means 38 - 3 years means at the very LEAST you're 34 or 35 :D follow that logic why don't ya

So then at the minimum you have to be 34/35 years old is that right? I figured 3 years away from retirement you can't get in until your atleast 18 so 20 years means 38 - 3 years means at the very LEAST you're 34 or 35 :D follow that logic why don't ya

or like me (probably closer to this if he had some college years before serving) within a matter of weeks from the dreaded 40.

This...

Turn 36 next month. Yeah

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here. Been extremely busy trying to get my wife's business up and running. (Mobile pet grooming)

So that's taken up most of my time not including work and all the other stuff. So, a short hiatus while I get other things completed then I'll be back to knocking these out for everyone.

R

Just wanna ask if there is any chance to get a title belt from you. I made a logo for my own promotion but i think i'm just not good enough to make my own World Heavyweight Belt. Would be cool if there's any chance to make a belt for me :D

Here is the logo: http://www.imagebanana.com/img/c59t89mw/Logo1500x500.png

The full name of the promotion is "shika championship wrestling" ;)

Just wanna ask if there is any chance to get a title belt from you. I made a logo for my own promotion but i think i'm just not good enough to make my own World Heavyweight Belt. Would be cool if there's any chance to make a belt for me :D

I think requests are closed for the moment but keep checking back.

I think requests are closed for the moment but keep checking back.

Pretty cool logo though, I like that.

:cool:

Is there a written tutorial for making these in photoshop? I would love to learn how to make them myself but I have a hard time following video tutorials.

Seconded...

Well... Kind've... I mean I would quite like to put the 2 side by side and watch the video to get the idea and use the written tutorial for a step by step.

I hope ReapeR doesn't mind. I am in no way taking over the thread, or saying I'll be doing this again, but I did someone a favour.....I think....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Payne666/SCWCustom.jpg