The House That AJ Built-TNA 2010

I'm not a fan of long back stories so I'm not going to do one. This a recent day TNA Diary which the first show will be Against All Odds 2010 and I will post the card later. This is all on the heels of the Orlando Screw Job and since the Kurt has showed up to all the TV Tapping attacking random wrestlers who were in the ring forcing Hogan to add that if Kurt loses his title match he will have to personal get on his knees and apologize.

Against All Odds 2010 card

The TNA Titles are on the line after The band's Kevin Nash cashed in his feast or fired case as The Band Nash and Hall face Hernandez and Matt Morgan

After the recent back and forth between The Pope and OJ these two will settle it once and for all in this match

In a Tag Team contest were the losers leave TNA The Nasty Boyz will face Team 3D

After Mr. Anderson attacked Abyss last Thursday and put him through a table Hogan has granted Abyss a Ten Thousand Tack match this Sunday

In a Ultimate X match we will see Brain Kendrick, Suicide, X Division champ Doug Williams, and The Amazing Red

With Lashley's attacks on Joe the last two week the two will face each other in a submission match

With Hardy coming to the Impact Zone last week he challenged Homicide and he accepted

In the main event we have AJ Styles V. Kurt Angle no telling what will happen in this match after the weeks recent events.

Quick Picks

The Band V. Hernandez and Matt Morgan

The Pope V. OJ

The Nasty Boyz V. Team 3D

Mr. Anderson V. Abyss

Kendrick V. Suicide V. Williams V. Amazing Red

Lashley V. Joe

Hardy V. Homicide

Styles V. Angle

Archived