• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use him in occasional angles but not really that regular - maybe once every two shows. Maybe I could be using him more, but I've just never felt inclined to really.

Sgt Bubba Lee West has really surprised me, I thought he'd be a decent acquisition but he's pulling off pretty good match ratings in most of his matches. Still a lower midcarder, he got a B- in a loss against Chris Caulfield and also a B- in a middle of the card throwaway match against Java. Might try and elevate him a bit higher up the card, maybe even feud him with World champ Enygma. Who knows.

Bringing in the obvious big characters like Wood and the Samoans, and I'm gonna sign Champagne Lover but just looking at the dude, it always seems too easy. Then again at least the mexican heartthrob thing is something different, I really can't bring myself to sign DWN as he'd be great, but wouldn't fit right now IMO xD

We'll see, hopefully I can get him on a written or keep his overness down for now. Started this file a while ago so can't remember what I gave myself abilities in lol.

First show got a C and a success note, game plan needs refining a bit but basically it's gonna involve a lot of inter-gender midcard tag matches so the girls can train up the boys, a lot of monsters beating on lower card good guys, and a lot of Nicky Champion saving the little men. Hopefully I can spread around some overness and skills fairly quickly xD

We'll see, hopefully I can get him on a written or keep his overness down for now. Started this file a while ago so can't remember what I gave myself abilities in lol.

First show got a C and a success note, game plan needs refining a bit but basically it's gonna involve a lot of inter-gender midcard tag matches so the girls can train up the boys, a lot of monsters beating on lower card good guys, and a lot of Nicky Champion saving the little men. Hopefully I can spread around some overness and skills fairly quickly xD

If the product is like it is at the start, with women's wrestling set as 'division' rather than 'integrated', are the crowd fine with mixed tag matches? I always assumed they wouldn't like man on women violence unless it was integrated. Excellent if it's fine to do that though!

If the product is like it is at the start, with women's wrestling set as 'division' rather than 'integrated', are the crowd fine with mixed tag matches? I always assumed they wouldn't like man on women violence unless it was integrated. Excellent if it's fine to do that though!

Didn't get any complaints, six man tag with Raven, Datsun & Davids vs. Towers of Power & Bryden got a C-, not too bad given their overness.

Got Wood, Umaga and Machine on PPA deals, only 9 months but I guess with PPAs length doesn't really matter...right? xD

Didn't get any complaints, six man tag with Raven, Datsun & Davids vs. Towers of Power & Bryden got a C-, not too bad given their overness.

Got Wood, Umaga and Machine on PPA deals, only 9 months but I guess with PPAs length doesn't really matter...right? xD

Sure it does.

1) The longer the contract the longer before you have to renegotiate thus the longer before they may ask for a raise.

BUT

2) Signing a new contract makes people happy. The shorter the contracts the more often you get a boost to their morale.

Oh baby. Decided to re-start after seeing what my user talents were, this time pumped a lot into negotiation, took a couple off motivation, made creativity just above the middle and left only a couple in leadership, as there's plenty of good personalities coming in soon anyway. Champagne Lover is now on a written deal for a good few years =D

Hi my name's Dr. Double Post.

Just coming up to the end of May, my TV show has one more episode but I've chosen not to renew it, as I'm gonna negotiate (and with my popularity as it is should succeed) with a medium sized network in August, as the current network is small sized. I can go without a TV show for a couple of months, just need to put on a few good PPVs and I'm sorted.

Got Sgt Bubba Lee West facing off with Sam Strong at the next PPV. It's Strong's first match for me, I don't want him to be an active wrestler but once in a while is fine. Should be interesting. Strong will no doubt block me trying to get him to put Bubba over though :mad:

I tried starting a Uspw game with max negotiating skills but new workers are still refusing to sign to written contracts, is i also made sure the financial balance of the company was in excess of 10m

I have played this promotion before in earlier versions and loved it but its hard building guys up only to have them go elsewhere whilst also having to deal with the pop for guys like Giant who will leave because he feels he is too big for a cult promotion.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Cheers

Regarding Bruce The Giant - when I first started my game he had just over a month left on his contract so, figuring he wouldn't re-sign, I jobbed him out a bit. Then the day before his contract was due to expire, Sam Strong re-signs him to a two year written deal. :D

I tried starting a Uspw game with max negotiating skills but new workers are still refusing to sign to written contracts, is i also made sure the financial balance of the company was in excess of 10m

I have played this promotion before in earlier versions and loved it but its hard building guys up only to have them go elsewhere whilst also having to deal with the pop for guys like Giant who will leave because he feels he is too big for a cult promotion.

Cheers

Not really sure what the problem is, what sort of new workers are we talking? Is your backstage above 80%? If not then jack up all the perks until you get some good personalities in, should help.

Not really sure what the problem is, what sort of new workers are we talking? Is your backstage above 80%? If not then jack up all the perks until you get some good personalities in, should help.

The issue isn't backstage rating... In order for you to sign guys to USPW one of their friends should be in the promotion already.

Cheers

Promotion momentum? That's the only thing I can think of standing in your way other than the already mentioned backstage rating.

Davis Wayne Newton is another very good pick-up in terms of in-ring talent AND improving backstage atmosphere, btw.

I checked Adams journal and it mentions the backstage area criteria and being early in the game it is pretty poor but at least I know which areas to work on, just got to find a way to stop giant getting too over that he won't job as his creative control is an issue.

I have a idea though for valentine, anger and redwood as going to have them form a stable where they cause mayhem in Order to try and keep their spots valentine as a maniac putting himself through tables etc and the other two beating up individuals via menace

Archived