Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I apologize Paul, I hadn't noticed I repeated a name. I always liked the sound of teams whose names flow like an old saying. Crash & Burn, Rage & Fury, Hellfire & Brimstone (which I've not created. lol) and didn't even think to look. I can change Rage and Fury if you'd like. I don't mind.

The C-Verse already has Brimstone and if you check the 2008 alts, Ash Campbell has a similarly hooded alt to play Hellfire. ;) They were gonna be the tag team cornerstone in my short-lived PSW diary.

Also, first set of FA's PMed over to Kobe for addition to the official data. All 3 of them are random gens in another game I've been playing, stats copied over almost exactly so hopefully balancing shouldn't be a huge issue.

As Paul & London are going full steam ahead with rendering I figure my time would be best spent knocking belts together (assuming that's cool with folks) as I know that a fair few are booked in with Reaper but he's mightily busy so it may be a while. So, any requests?

I'll need a logo/initials, an idea of what you'd like the belt to look like would help (but not vital) and, of course, what wording you want on the belt.

Top notch sir! Now I'm gonna become the pain in your arse by sending all my random renders your way.......mwahahahahahaha! :p

Not a problem! Anything that'll distract me from doing my day job. lol

Ironically, the one I struggled with the most was Ricochet, and by the end, I think his bio came out the most fluid. I couldn't find a name that stuck, though. And Heath Irving is essentially Heath Slater and Washington Irving's weirdo love child. lol

The C-Verse already has Brimstone and if you check the 2008 alts, Ash Campbell has a similarly hooded alt to play Hellfire. ;) They were gonna be the tag team cornerstone in my short-lived PSW diary.

Brimstone is the reason I didn't make them a tag team. Bad enough I stole Cerberus for the Dogs of War team. lol

Yes, it's me. And yes Juggernaut has been in the data for over a year now one of my first contributions, so he's not a new creation

I think Juggernaut has a render already.

Great work from everyone thus far.

Updating everything as it comes in. ^_^

I went through, seeing if anymore unclaimed renders caught my eye. If someone has been claimed, lemme know, so I can delete it and not cause mass confusion, please.

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/randommask001.jpg

[From MJ on page 64 (40 per)]

El Hombre Glorioso – Jorge Espera is a large Mexican wrestler, who has become quite popular as El Hombre Glorioso, the masked superhero Glorious Man. What started out as a kids television show, grew into much more, when Espera was asked to don the mask and cape for NELL. However, as popular as the masked hero gimmick was, Espera himself struggled with the lucha style, as he is slow, and less than agile due to a recurring knee problem. In his three years with the company, Espera, working with El Juez, and El Avispa, made a significant impact in NELL's World Trios division, usually by serving as the teams catapult. In 2007, when El Hombre Glorioso was canceled, NELL cut their losses, firing Espera not long after. Espera still roams the independent scene in Mexico, hoping to one day catch lightning in a bottle for a second time.

Age – 30

Sex – Male

Size – Heavyweight

Finisher – Magnifico Bomba [Gutwrench Powerbomb]

-Only in Mexico; legs at 72%

[Prophet note - For this bio, I placed Espera in the history of NELL for approximately 3 years, but never specified any real achievements. If this isn't cool, just say so, and I'll tweak the federation, or revamp the bio completely.]

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20People/CV%20Randoms/Random63.jpg

Nube Oscuras – Nube Oscuras (Or Dark Cloud) is a young Cuban by the name of Ricardo Oliva, who defected with his parents in the early 1980's. Having spent most of his life in the seedier corners of Miami, Oliva began running with the wrong crowds, and after a stint in juvenile hall, had a chance encounter with Mexican wrestling legend Máscara de la Victoria that turned his life around. Oliva spent the next two years training with the masked legend, learning the intricacies of the lucha libre style. When he turned 18, Máscara de la Victoria took Oliva to Mexico to allow him to showcase what he'd learned. Donning the dark aqua mask, Oliva became Nube Oscuras, and is slowly working his way to recognition in Mexico.

Age – 19

Sex – Male

Size – Lightweight

Finisher – La Tormenta que Viene [springboard dragon caronna]

-Compassionate, known to have had trouble with the law (30%), reformed

http://img282.imagevenue.com/loc466/th_08071_bigguy_122_466lo.jpg

Decapitator – Joel Chase is a wrestling enigma. A brutishly large man, Chase has been wrestling for years, and never been given a chance to shine. Although slow and basic in his approach, Decapitator has amazing power, and his understanding of the basics of wrestling are second to none, making him a perfect throwback style of wrestler. Coupled with his in ring knowledge, some have said that Chase has one of the greatest characters in wrestling history, as he wears a simple mask, usually associated with executioners, and portrays himself as the judge and jury over morality. A natural heel, his one man crusade against the decadent and sinful, as he calls them, has made many an indy promoter want to use his talents for a high profile match.

Age – 33

Sex – Male

Size – Large Heavyweight

Finisher – Executioner's Song [Running Leg Drop (A la Hogan)]

-Antisocial, generous

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/randommask001.jpg

[From MJ on page 64 (40 per)]

El Hombre Glorioso – Jorge Espera is a large Mexican wrestler, who has become quite popular as El Hombre Glorioso, the masked superhero Glorious Man. What started out as a kids television show, grew into much more, when Espera was asked to don the mask and cape for NELL. However, as popular as the masked hero gimmick was, Espera himself struggled with the lucha style, as he is slow, and less than agile due to a recurring knee problem. In 2007, when El Hombre Glorioso was canceled, NELL cut their losses, firing Espera not long after. Espera still roams the independent scene in Mexico, hoping to one day catch lightning in a bottle for a second time.

Age – 30

Sex – Male

Size – Heavyweight

Finisher – Magnifico Bomba [Gutwrench Powerbomb]

-Only in Mexico

[Prophet note - For this bio, I placed Espera in the history of NELL for approximately 3 years, but never specified any real achievements. If this isn't cool, just say so, and I'll tweak the federation, or revamp the bio completely.]

S'all good bud, having a render I made be a former worker of a promotion I worked on makes sense to me. I havnt done title lineages yet so I'll slot him in to the World Trios title lineage with the other two superhero characters, El Avispa & El Juez. He'd was the muscle of the group and used the other two as weapons, launching them at opponents; they in turn used him as a big thing to jump off! Feel free to edit that into the bio if you want, otherwise its all good matey :)

As Paul & London are going full steam ahead with rendering I figure my time would be best spent knocking belts together (assuming that's cool with folks) as I know that a fair few are booked in with Reaper but he's mightily busy so it may be a while. So, any requests?

I'll need a logo/initials, an idea of what you'd like the belt to look like would help (but not vital) and, of course, what wording you want on the belt.

No-one interested?

I think Juggernaut has a render already.

Great work from everyone thus far.

Updating everything as it comes in. ^_^

That's what I thought, but I was asked to do one so I just went for it :o.

I must have missed it somehow. I sure hope it wasnt a random render that I claimed for him because then I'll really feel stupid

Possible Sports Entertainment Xtreme (SEX) logos for Fullhouse;

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/SEX.jpghttp://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/SEX2.jpghttp://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/aja_nyc/TEW%20LOGOS/SEX3.jpg

Wow, somehow I missed this. I'm not sure which one I like the most, all 3 are awesome.

Below are the workers I've re-rendered or re-lighted so far. I have about 90 workers total saved, but 60 of them I have to re-light for this bg. Will probably make some changes to them as well. Will keep updating the first post with new renders as they come. I'll just post one of them instead of all the agers though in the interest of space.

Added three giants to the database (Rex, Harris and Griffin) but I just realized there are already three in there and didn't want to go over five so I might shrink them.

Juggernaut

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8884/juggernaut1.jpg

After doing a search I found the render for Juggernaut, apparently it was added way back in January and reposted again in June. I was very sporadic in my online activity during those month and simply missed it.

A generic World Title or I can make it promotion specific if anyone wants it

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/GenWorld001.jpg

A couple lines of thought came up.

1. Will people set out to replace your belts with Reapers?

2. Will people set out to replace Reap's belts with yours?

1. As Reaper's belts are a whole other level compared to mine it wouldn't shock me if folks asked Reaper to upgrade any title I do. However he's a busy man and the mod is ticking along nicely so I figured me doing some belts too would mean we reach the end a little quicker

2. LOL, I doubt that one!

I could knock together a generic belt pack with the commonest title names in there so that every belt doesnt need its own render to begin with and can be updated as and when Reaper gets to them

EDIT: Generic old school style Heavyweight belt

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/70sgenhv001.jpg

1. As Reaper's belts are a whole other level compared to mine it wouldn't shock me if folks asked Reaper to upgrade any title I do. However he's a busy man and the mod is ticking along nicely so I figured me doing some belts too would mean we reach the end a little quicker

2. LOL, I doubt that one!

I could knock together a generic belt pack with the commonest title names in there so that every belt doesnt need its own render to begin with and can be updated as and when Reaper gets to them

EDIT: Generic old school style Heavyweight belt

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/70sgenhv001.jpg

dont put yourself down mate your belts are fantastic

Archived