Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm working on some workers, future promotions, and future workers. I can usually create way more workers, but I've been really busy lately, so I haven't been able to make as many workers. Kobe, how do I send the data to you?

Either zip up the version BHK has and send it or alternatively he can send it to you and you can add them. Whichever you feel is best. ^_^

Sho’Nuff: Am I the meanest?

Gang: Sho’Nuff!

Sho’Nuff: Am I the prettiest?

Sho’Nuff: Am I the baddest mo-fo, low-down, around this town?

Sho’Nuff: Well, who am I?

Sho’Nuff: Who am I?

Sho’Nuff: I can’t hear you!

Sho’Nuff: The Shogun of Harlem!

Julius Carrey III died in August of Pancreatic Cancer. :eek:

For some this may be before your time but he was the main antagonist in "The Last Dragon" and I have plans for a memorial free agent character based on his likeness. ;)

Sho’Nuff: Am I the meanest?

Sho’Nuff: Am I the prettiest?

Sho’Nuff: Am I the baddest mo-fo, low-down, around this town?

Sho’Nuff: Well, who am I?

Sho’Nuff: Who am I?

Sho’Nuff: I can’t hear you!

Sho’Nuff: The Shogun of Harlem!

Julius Carrey III died in August of Pancreatic Cancer. :eek:

For some this may be before your time but he was the main antagonist in "The Last Dragon" and I have plans for a memorial free agent character based on his likeness. ;)

Oh no way, Sho'Nuff's gone? He was a part of the inspiration for Shogun Washington. I'm gonna need to go watch the movie again in tribute.

Oh no way, Sho'Nuff's gone? He was a part of the inspiration for Shogun Washington. I'm gonna need to go watch the movie again in tribute.

I watched it earlier today and went to look up some images of the character and saw where it said he passed away. I was thinking of a character design then but decided on a full fledged replica after I read that.

I haven't seen it in ages, but he was one of those thoughts that passed through my mind when I wrote up Shogun. Along with Afro Samurai and Bushido Jones from the Boondocks.

Very interesting thought considering that Samuel L. Jackson is the voice of Afro Samurai and set to portray Sho 'Nuff in the remake.

Love me some Dolemite! I need to see Black Dynamite too. The one with Michael Jai White. A friend of mine told me it was amazingly funny.

Well I never saw that movie (even though 1985 is not before my time). However, I have been playing around with the idea of making a Dolemite free agent.:D

Damn it, now the two of you have me looking up Shaft, Superfly and I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. :p

Getting depressed now. :(

Thought of doing one based on "Kung-Fu Joe" Steve James role from "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" and found out he died in '93 of guess what? Pancreatic Cancer.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sbrai3EGdMs/SoATBW9r6TI/AAAAAAAABuk/8Bafaboy7YE/s400/American+N.+SteveJames-1.jpg

From his role in one of the "American Ninja" movies.

Turns out he was set to play Jax in the Mortal Kombat films but passed away prior to filming.

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/hellshock70/thsuperpatriot_1.jpghttp://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/hellshock70/thsuperpatriot_2.jpg

Finally, CDE's Super Patriot has arrived on the proper background.

Thanks to michgcs for doing this.

And thanks to jtlant for the render itself.

Archived