Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GLLM Azteca Title

http://mjstark.herobo.com/GLLMAzteca.jpg

Man its quiet in here today

Yeah, normally I'm the one who says that though.

I recently contracted quite a severe case of renderitis, just recovering really. :p

By the way MJ, are you aware that you are up for rookie diary of the month in the awards?

My current plan:

Take the 75 FA's that I have and use them to fill out MPWA, NWO and SFB. What's left will then be applied to any remaining holes in the rosters with information adjusted accordingly.

Not only will this fill my roster vacancies but leaves the FA's even more open for Prophet.

Current progress on this change: MPWA roster is now complete and the missing workers will be sent to BHK later in the day.

Anyone needs a few in their feds let me know as I'm sure I don't have 75 holes.

My current plan:

Take the 75 FA's that I have and use them to fill out MPWA, NWO and SFB. What's left will then be applied to any remaining holes in the rosters with information adjusted accordingly.

Not only will this fill my roster vacancies but leaves the FA's even more open for Prophet.

Current progress on this change: MPWA roster is now complete and the missing workers will be sent to BHK later in the day.

Anyone needs a few in their feds let me know as I'm sure I don't have 75 holes.

27 have now been converted from FA to an Active Roster Spot and include past renders created by London that didn't have a corresponding worker in the database.

They also include several more workers that are on London's current list.

When I complete my selected number for the day the file will be sent to BHK to be imported into the current data.

*edit* Make that 34. I forgot the 7 women that are ready.

27 have now been converted from FA to an Active Roster Spot and include past renders created by London that didn't have a corresponding worker in the database.

When I complete my selected number for the day the file will be sent to BHK to be imported into the current data.

Just wanted to tell you the chances of me being on here are not great after 4:30 pm EST or so (going to the Dragon Gate PPV.). And I probably will not be on here until tomorrow afternoon or so. I just wanted to tell you ahead of time, so you don't think I am not paying attention.

I don't have any unused renders floating around. Prophet came up with bios for all of them.

Yeah, normally I'm the one who says that though.

I recently contracted quite a severe case of renderitis, just recovering really. :p

By the way MJ, are you aware that you are up for rookie diary of the month in the awards?

I broked London! :(

I've hit it too, bio wise. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing formulated. Only character yet to be submitted is a free agent announcer named Charlie "Lispy" Spitz. It's the love child of Jim Ross and Sylvester the cat. lol

Just wanted to tell you the chances of me being on here are not great after 4:30 pm EST or so (going to the Dragon Gate PPV.). And I probably will not be on here until tomorrow afternoon or so. I just wanted to tell you ahead of time, so you don't think I am not paying attention.

DG:USA is awesome. I didn't realize they were having a pay per view tonight, though. Now I gotta see who all is working the show, and plot how to steal BxB Hulk and make it seem like my idea. lol

I don't have any unused renders floating around. Prophet came up with bios for all of them.

I'm talking about guys on the list you're working on that don't have corresponding characters. ;)

I think I still have a handful on there with: name to be determined.

I'm gonna rectify that now.

Gives me time to work on more then. ;)

Archived