Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So of my bios are going to have to be changed (fixed typos, maybe make them shorter). I am just telling you in advance, so when you get to them you are not like what the heck when you read them.

Cool. I didn't realize you were adding additional workers and whatnot to the database. I can shoot you the data tomorrow/Sunday or alternatively you can send me what you have and I'll integrate it. ^_^

I have Rayelek down to add a Japanese fed, as well as to fill out SHH and UK Lucha. I also have Hellshock down with 75 free agents and a Joshi promotion. Is anyone else planning on additional workers to the data? Just curious because depending on where workers and promotions are being added I'm going to concentrate my efforts with free agents etc. elsewhere.

Cool. I didn't realize you were adding additional workers and whatnot to the database. I can shoot you the data tomorrow/Sunday or alternatively you can send me what you have and I'll integrate it. ^_^

I have Rayelek down to add a Japanese fed, as well as to fill out SHH and UK Lucha. I also have Hellshock down with 75 free agents and a Joshi promotion. Is anyone else planning on additional workers to the data? Just curious because depending on where workers and promotions are being added I'm going to concentrate my efforts with free agents etc. elsewhere.

I was talking about the workers that I have already created. I did create about six or seven free agents but they can be added whenever. None of them are standouts in fact two of them are based on Terry and Dory Funk so they will not have much impact. The Terry one is still active and the Dory one can be a road agent and he owns a dojo.

Also, with TV stations all of them were basically "pro wrestling/highly pro wrestling, financially well off, highly patient and highly/very highly risky with a few exceptions. That makes it really easy to get whatever type of TV deal you want and I suppose also makes it likely that every promotion sticks with their default TV deal in sims, but it makes all of the TV stations sort of samey.

I changed those values to be more varied amongst the TV stations, leaving the sizes alone for the most part and using the sizes and the promotions that were tied to them via TV deals as a point for making the stations more varied. If anyone has any issues with that then just make note of them and we can edit somewhere else to create balance. ^_^

I was talking about the workers that I have already created. I did create about six or seven free agents but they can be added whenever. None of them are standouts in fact two of them are based on Terry and Dory Funk so they will not have much impact. The Terry one is still active and the Dory one can be a road agent and he owns a dojo.

Awesome. ^_^

I'm going through promotion bios first and then worker bios so I'll probably run into what you're referring to soon. :)

Awesome. ^_^

I'm going through promotion bios first and then worker bios so I'll probably run into what you're referring to soon. :)

I agree with the T.V. idea as well it makes sense to have them all different.

I was looking at one of the bios that I wrote (I can't remember whose bio it was), and it made no sense what so ever. I think it was someone in the Florida promotion.

Just wanted to add that we need original arenas (Meaning no real world or C-Verse). I have started working on the US, but if anyone wants to help that would be cool. And we are going to have odd numbers as far as seats go. Meaning our arenas will seat 15,232 instead of just 15,000. To me it makes the mod more real if we go that way. Also, I was wondering how many arenas do we need?

I was looking at one of the bios that I wrote (I can't remember whose bio it was), and it made no sense what so ever. I think it was someone in the Florida promotion.

I had created some T.V. Stations for test purposes in areas that didn't have any. They were never really meant to remain there permanently.

Just wanted to add that we need original arenas (Meaning no real world or C-Verse). I have started working on the US, but if anyone wants to help that would be cool. And we are going to have odd numbers as far as seats go. Meaning our arenas will seat 15,232 instead of just 15,000. To me it makes the mod more real if we go that way. Also, I was wondering how many arenas do we need?

I'll probably work on some arenas a bit later. Agree with you on seating btw. ^_^

I wouldn't recommend this. What this does is that you end up paying extra $40,000 for extra 232 seats, as the arenas only have the few hire costs ($200, $1000 etc.) and isn't calculated seat-by-seat.

Very confusing that is, here it is plain and simple:

Normally you pay $60,000 for a 15,000 seat arena.

But when you make it a 15,232 seat arena, it costs $100,000.

I wouldn't recommend this. What this does is that you end up paying extra $40,000 for extra 232 seats, as the arenas only have the few hire costs ($200, $1000 etc.) and isn't calculated seat-by-seat.

Oh that sucks, thank you for the heads up FlameSnoopy! I guess we are going to have even seating then.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. ^_^

I'd stick with the CornellVerse standard if it were me - I mean, surely it's set that way for a reason, (see the above pricing situation). One thing I would do different is to add another size above 75,000, (100,000), and another size below 300, (50). I could be wrong, but I think that would work out well.

Just my two cents.

:)

The FWC promotion bios are really well written. Really looking forward to learning more about the workers in the company even though they basically sound like the NWA so I imagine everyone worth anything is gone. ^_^

Thank you!

I think I made a couple of people that are worth while and then the rest are decent or crap.

Takamora Lucha Pro and Kokka No Wrestling both use the theme of Lucha + Japanese wrestling in their products. Should be interesting to see if both promotions can effectively sustain themselves. ^_^

Should be fun! There is no war in place yet but if TLP hit National it could all kick off :D

Another pic for one of my future workers:

Kimko Sakamora

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9987/kimkosakamora.jpg

Kimko Sakamora is a female wrestler & valet from Japan. While not that great in the ring she makes a fantastic eye-candy manager.

And because I was quite pleased with her, here's a full body :D

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7681/kimkosakamorafull.png

I just happened to run across this as I was editing the data tonight. If anyone is missing here please let me know. I'm sure there are a few people so I figured I'd ask in the topic:

Contributors: aja_nyc, BHK1978, Clarity, Comradebot, crayon, dvdWarrior, ewanite, Fullhouse, Fushionfreak, Hellshock70, jhd1, jtlant, Kamchatka, Kobe1724, Krazy Killian, MJStark, SWF Fan, Paulskln, Stennick, Rayelek, ReapeR, self.

Is it wrong that I'm so excited to be getting the full data?

lol nope not at all. ^_^

Working hard to get through the stuff I want to hit before I send it out tomorrow. :)

Hopefully I should have it out tomorrow evening and if not then very early Sunday.

Where are you? It's nearly Saturday lunchtime here!!

I'm in Chicago. It's 5:55 AM CST where I live. ^_^

I do funny hours on the weekend. I'm in an MBA program here, and on the weekends sometimes I'm up doing my homework until 8 am! Then I sleep until 4 pm the next day lol.

No homework this evening, but tonight after my LTR and I got back from a friend I started modding at 12 midnight "right before bed" intending to do it for an hour and then time just go away from me. :o

I'll go to sleep in an hour or so. ^_^

I'm in Chicago. It's 5:55 AM CST where I live. ^_^

I do funny hours on the weekend. I'm in an MBA program here, and on the weekends sometimes I'm up doing my homework until 8 am! Then I sleep until 4 pm the next day lol.

No homework this evening, but tonight after my LTR and I got back from a friend I started modding at 12 midnight "right before bed" intending to do it for an hour and then time just go away from me. :o

I'll go to sleep in an hour or so. ^_^

AHHH! That makes some sense ;)

If anybody wants to tackle LSSWL, I would like the logo to have something with either the state of Texas in the background, or the Texas Longhorn Bull Head in the background. And I would like the background to be orange. So if anyone wants to tackle this I thank them in advance!

Funnily enough, I had done an orange (brown?) background before I read your post. How's this?

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Logos/LSSWL.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Logos/LSSWL_banner.jpg

The horns are supposed to be Ls but I may have gone a little subtle with this one...:D

EDIT: An alt, just in case...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Logos/LSSWL_alt.jpg

Archived