Board Effort Towards a Fictional Universe...

Another for Prophet.

Lone Star

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/LoneStar.jpg

Awesome! Dig the snarky smirk too.

Just a quick idea, looking at the first one, I'd go with something weapon related. I get a very "Human Bullet" feel from him. (Tick references are great. lol)

For the second, I'd go with Polaris. Mexican born lucha style wrestler named for the North Star, with his finisher the Aurora Borealis (A blockbuster neckbreaker) ... only because when I saw the picture the first time, I'd concocted a character. lol

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome! Dig the snarky smirk too.

Just a quick idea, looking at the first one, I'd go with something weapon related. I get a very "Human Bullet" feel from him. (Tick references are great. lol)

For the second, I'd go with Polaris. Mexican born lucha style wrestler named for the North Star, with his finisher the Aurora Borealis (A blockbuster neckbreaker) ... only because when I saw the picture the first time, I'd concocted a character. lol

Not a bad idea but I've already got a boatload created just had to find and check my translation.

That works too. I just go into creative overdrive whenever I see a picture. Hard to shut off my brain sometimes. lol

Well if that is the case maybe you can come up with something for this guy:

http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc451/th_06760_random_122_451lo.jpg

It is a great render and I would hate to see it not used. I just can't think of anything good for him.

Well if that is the case maybe you can come up with someone for this guy:

http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc451/th_06760_random_122_451lo.jpg

It is a great render and I would hate to see it not used. I just can't think of anything good for him.

Got one. lol

Thomas "Thumper" Madison - 26 year old kid out of Brooklyn, NY, former amateur gold gloves champion of the greater tri-state region. Rookie wrestler with a wicked left hand, who has been known as Thumper since an ill-advised tattoo of the adorable rabbit from the Bambi pictures, during his freshman year of college. (Proof not to drink too much.) Finishes matches with a left hook he's dubbed the Brooklyn Blackout.

Got one. lol

Thomas "Thumper" Madison - 26 year old kid out of Brooklyn, NY, former amateur gold gloves champion of the greater tri-state region. Rookie wrestler with a wicked left hand, who has been known as Thumper since an ill-advised tattoo of the adorable rabbit from the Bambi pictures, during his freshman year of college. (Proof not to drink too much.) Finishes matches with a left hook he's dubbed the Brooklyn Blackout.

Do you want to add him into the data or do you want me to do so?

A question for the masses.

I have these guys working for NELL that were already in the database but none of them have renders:

Bruno Reyes, Cesar Cruz, Diagur Pena, Gamal Rodriguez, Gomer North, John Blake, Santiago Cortez, Tito Soros.

I wrote the bios for Bruno, Cesar, Diagur & Gamal. Gomer & Santiago have no bio and I'm pretty sure I was told someone else was doing them. John & Tito have bios but John's bio talks about an alter ego that doesnt exist.

Non of these guys have renders that I know of (although the pace 'certain people' go I could have missed a couple :p ) and I know that some of them 'belong' to different people.

Soooo, for my question... Anyone object to me rendering these guys? And if no, for the bio-less some direction would be awesome ;)

Cheers folks

OK. So Gomer, Santiago & Tito are off the list.

I'm figuring that as I wrote the bio's for Bruno, Cesar, Diagur & Gamal I'm safe to render those guys. That just leaves John Blake. He has a pretty detailed bio so someone has gone to a bit of trouble to make this guy interesting. He also has a masked alter-ego he's currently going by.

So, final chance folks, any objections to me rendering Bruno Reyes, Cesar Cruz, Diagur Pena, Gamal Rodriguez and John Blake aka "The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel aka "The Cleansing Knife" Athame?

I'm figuring that as I wrote the bio's for Bruno, Cesar, Diagur & Gamal I'm safe to render those guys. That just leaves John Blake. He has a pretty detailed bio so someone has gone to a bit of trouble to make this guy interesting. He also has a masked alter-ego he's currently going by.

So, final chance folks, any objections to me rendering Bruno Reyes, Cesar Cruz, Diagur Pena, Gamal Rodriguez and John Blake aka "The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel aka "The Cleansing Knife" Athame?

John Blake was put on one of the lists I was given. I don't recognise the other two names though.

John Blake was put on one of the lists I was given. I don't recognise the other two names though.

"The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel and "The Cleansing Knife" Athame are the alter egos of John Blake mentioned in his bio ;)

John Blake (born May 12, 1982) is better known as "The Safe Bet" Blake Gabriel, an egomaniac character who made his impact early in his career, winning a title belt on only his third event. The success apparently went to John's head as he began to pass his ****y persona off behind the scenes as well, leading to him being blackballed from the majority of promotions. Recently has tried to resurrect his career under the guise of "The Cleansing Knife" Athame, a masked character looking for redemption.

Just Gomer and Santiago

Cool. I wanna get who I'm rendering sorted in my head for later this evening. Had a little render burnout over the weekend but hope to get the rest of NELL done tonight/tomorrow. Dunno what folks reckoned to the belt efforts I did to get away from faces for a while but if they're deemed good enough I'd love for them to go in. Plus I have one title left for NELL to do, the NELL Trios Title :)

Archived