Need advice on 4 player C-Verse setup

'10 is my first Cornellverse experience. I started with MAW and I'm hooked. What I don't like is my wrestlers moving up and never getting to see them again...so I'm thinking about trying a 4p game and running basically each tier above the next. So what would be the recommended company tier above MAW and then above that? Also I'd love to get a chance with PPA exclusives and written contracts at some point.

'10 is my first Cornellverse experience. I started with MAW and I'm hooked. What I don't like is my wrestlers moving up and never getting to see them again...so I'm thinking about trying a 4p game and running basically each tier above the next. So what would be the recommended company tier above MAW and then above that? Also I'd love to get a chance with PPA exclusives and written contracts at some point.

If you're playing all four promotions and not warring yourself, go

MAW-NYCW-FCW-CZCW.

But if you want the chance for written, go with USPW instead of FCW or CZCW.

If you're worried about losing all your stars you'll need to control either SWF or TCW, as they'll be the ones sniping everybody, at least in the early parts of the game. Especially SWF when they go Global. Though then you'll end up spending a lot of time booking for them, so You'd definitely have to worry about wearing yourself out.

If you're worried about losing all your stars you'll need to control either SWF or TCW, as they'll be the ones sniping everybody, at least in the early parts of the game. Especially SWF when they go Global. Though then you'll end up spending a lot of time booking for them, so You'd definitely have to worry about wearing yourself out.

Yeah...I don't think I want to use the Big Boys just wanted to have a longer opportunity to use guys as they move up the ladder. USPW looks like a good top of the tier for my game. Now if I can figure out which ones to put in the middle. NYCW doesn't seem like much of a step up from MAW.

Archived