Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

<p><strong>Alex and Ricky DeColt </strong>vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson</p><p> </p><p>

Ed Monton vs. <strong>Shane Nelson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Poison</strong> vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p>

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. <strong>Jack DeColt </strong></p>

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>Alex and Ricky DeColt</strong> vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ed Monton</strong> vs. Shane Nelson</p><p> </p><p>

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Poison</strong> vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p>

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. <strong>Jack DeColt </strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> Sunday, Week 4, February 2011</p><p> Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000</p><p> Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>[To start off the show from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in front of 2,000 fans in British Columbia Canada, the CGC World Heavyweight Champion make his way down to the ring. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak.]<p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“Tonight ladies and gentlemen I regret to inform you that you will not be seeing me wrestle here tonight because you see I have beaten everyone that there is to beat so therefore as champion of this company I deserve the night off. If anyone doesn’t like it I don’t care you can take it up with Chris or Alex because my decision is final and there’s not a damn thing that anyone can do about it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said the current reigning and defending tag team champions make their way down to the ring. They get into the ring and face off with Jack DeColt.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Destiny:</strong> <em>“You know that no matter what you do Jack you can’t get away from us, or Eddie Chandler fact of the matter is that you might have something going on with Joey Poison at the moment. But it doesn’t matter to us because until we get that World Heavyweight Championship back from you then you are our business.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Destiny passes the microphone off to Fate.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Fate:</strong> <em>“You see Jack you may have beaten Trent for the title and Trent was the guy who defeated Eddie Chandler for the World Title. However you have yet to defeat Eddie Chandler.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [both Destiny and Jack look at Fate confused.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack:</strong> <em>“You see that is where you are wrong, you know its funny when your own partner knows that you are wrong because fact is I did beat him you are just too stupid to realize it. Also before you say it I have beaten the two of you twice before as well so there goes saying that and me having to prove you wrong.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Destiny:</strong> <em>“You know what Jack just shut up, we are sick of you and tonight we are going to defeat you in the handicap match. Then, just wait this is where it gets good whoever pins you Jack then that person will get a title shot against you at the next pay per view.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“What if I win?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Destiny:</strong> <em>“Then you don’t have to worry about facing either one of us at the pay per view.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“That sounds fair, see you in the ring tonight chumps.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Jack DeColt drops his microphone and then leaves the ring staring at the Soldiers Of Fortune to make sure that they don’t attack him. He gets half way up the entrance ramp before Destiny and Fate exchange some words and then start going up the entrance ramp themselves to let the first match of the night get underway.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Jack DeColt has now switched to a Fan Favorite gimmick. It has gotten an initial C+ rating. Jack DeColt was a real star in this segment. Fate looked lost out there.</p><p> Segment Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong><p> Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson in 13:22 when Alex DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong><p> Ed Monton vs. Shane Nelson</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Ed Monton defeated Shane Nelson in 8:29 by pinfall with a Fallaway Slam.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Shane Nelson really needs a change to his character desperately. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: D-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong><p> Larry Wood vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Steve Frehley defeated Larry Wood in 8:04 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 4</span></strong><p> Joey Poison vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Joey Poison defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 7:32 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.</p><p> Match Rating: C+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 5</span></strong><p> Jack DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate)</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 12:35 when Jack DeColt defeated Fate by submission with an End Of Days.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Flying skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Joey Poison attacks Jack DeColt in the ring, and leaves him down and out.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Final Show Rating: C<p> Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report</span></span></span></strong><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.</div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Madman Boone has now returned to the promotion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Key</span></strong><p> BHK1978: 5/5 predictions correct!</p><p> Emark: 5/5 predictions correct!</p><p> Dragonmack: 4/5 predictions correct.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Thanks to the three of you for predicting on this show and for your continued support of this dynasty. The next meeting between Chris Kaladaro and the DeColt's will be posted sometime on Monday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">A Meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro</span></strong><p> Start of March 2011</p><p> </p><p> [Chris Kaladaro walks into Alex DeColts office and sits down in a chair in front of Alex’s desk.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Alright lets get this meeting started. First things first how much did we lose this month?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“$97,108.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Alright that’s not too bad, What is our current storyline situation right now?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“We have three storylines going at the moment, Alex DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler that started in January and hasn’t really gotten started. Joey Poison vs. Jack DeColt for the CGC World Title that just started in December of 2010 and hopefully can be pushed out to at least June of 2011. Finally Shane Nelson vs. Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Title which hasn’t really gotten started either, they have had one tag team match but other than that they have yet to have a singles match.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“That all sounds good, where are Jack and Ricky?”</em></p><p> </p><p> [Just then Jack and Ricky DeColt come into the office.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“Sorry we’re late boss.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Jack, that’s not acceptable you are the champion and you need to be here when we tell you to be here.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“Alright sorry Alex, Sorry Chris.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Don’t let it happen again, same goes for you Ricky.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex:</strong> <em>“I am glad you are here though Jack because I wanted to ask you about the World Title, you don’t care when we have you lose it right?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt:</strong> <em>“No Alex you both know that I am a team player.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex:</strong> <em>“Okay that’s what I thought I just wanted to make sure that is what you still thought. If I ask you that several more times before you lose the title don’t get mad its just me doing my job and checking in because at any point you get mad that you will be dropping that title then we have a problem.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack:</strong> <em>“Alex, just because you had that problem with Steve doesn’t mean that you will have it with me.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“That’s what we like to hear.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex:</strong> <em>“Well anyway Chris I think this meeting is about over just make sure those storylines go the way they should but don’t let them go on for too long or fans will get bored.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“You know I can handle it Alex.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex:</strong> <em>“I know you can I just want to let you know.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong><em> “Alright fair enough.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Alex DeColt:</strong> <em>“Meeting Adjourned.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Chris gets up and walks out of Alex’s office and motions for Jack and Ricky to follow him down the hall, as he wants to talk to them about something.]</p><p> </p><p> [Fade.]</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: The next edition of the interview between Terry Smith and Chris Kaladaro will be posted on Tuesday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of the show where I talk to Chris Kaladaro about the last edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris it’s good to have you here this week and what can you tell us about this past Sunday’s show?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was good it could have been better but I am happy that it was as good as it was.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Alright well lets get right into it by talking about the first segment between Jack DeColt and The Soldiers Of Fortune which set up the main event for the night which was a handicap match. What did you think of this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was decent, Destiny didn’t do the best he could have on the Mic and I thought that having Jack out there would help him but obviously I was wrong. It wasn’t bad, I just expected it to be a little bit better than what it was.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the first match of the night between Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson as they took on Alex and Ricky DeColt what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Definitely the match of the night, all four guys went into the match with the right attitude of wanting to have the best match they possibly could and they did it. The match could have always been better but it was a great match in my opinion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the second match of the night between Ed Monton and Shane Nelson what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“This match was the worst match of the night, so having the best match open the show followed by the worst match of the night I didn’t think that it hurt the show too much. The match was good but I am still waiting for both Shane and Ed to show me something and thus far they haven’t done so.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the third match of the night between Larry Wood and Steve Frehley what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Your average match nothing special but it was a decent match but that’s really all I can say about it. Nothing happened during the match that really made it memorable in my opinion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the co-main event between Joey Maxmillion and Joey Poison what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“You know I knew that Joey would make this match good but I didn’t expect Zeus to put our the performance he did. This match in my opinion was better than the main event and that is saying something for both men.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally in the main event, The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate took on Jack DeColt in a handicap match. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“This match was good but not as good as their other matches, Jack did what he could to make the match good and I think he did a great job considering what he had to work with. The Soldiers Of Fortune aren’t the best workers in my opinion but they aren’t bad by any means either.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally as the show went off of the air Joey rushed the ring after Jack had won his match and attacked Jack. What did you think of this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well before I talk about that let me just say that a match has been signed between Joey Poison and Jack DeColt for The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Hopefully with this news the damage that Joey has delivered to Jack DeColt will show in their match and make it easier for Joey to pick up the win and the World Heavyweight Title. I believe that this match will be a good one, you will either see Jack win the match and gain redemption for all the attacks that Joey has given him over the weeks. Or Joey will win the match and the World Heavyweight Championship that he has been seeking ever since losing the Canadian Title a while back.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well on that note we are out of time for this week’s edition of the show so until then I would like to thank Chris for being here. I would also like to remind you to Join Adrian Garcia live in the studio on Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and good night everybody.”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that will take place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column or anything else that you haven't yet and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong><p> Saturday Week 1, March 2011</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at this Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling. The first show of March 2011 will take place live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada and here are some of the matches that have already been signed for the night.</p><p> </p><p> In the first match of the night Joey Poison prepares for his match with Jack DeColt at The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1 by taking on Jack’s brother Alex DeColt. Will Joey win the match and gain some momentum towards his match with Jack at the pay per view? Or will Alex do whatever he can to help his brother out by winning the match and hurting Joey’s momentum going into the match with Jack.”</p><p> </p><p> In the second match of the night, Larry Wood takes on the returning Madman Boone. This will be Madman Boone’s first match since coming back from his injury and since being signed to CGC. Will Larry defeat Boone in his first match or will Madman Boone defeat Larry Wood and prove that his first win will just be the first of many as he looks to make a name for himself in CGC?</p><p> </p><p> In the third match of the night, Zeus Maxmillion goes one on one with Steve Frehley. Will Zeus get the win and score the upset or will Steve Frehley win the match and gain some momentum to getting another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?</p><p> </p><p> In the co-main event and the fourth match of the night, Eddie Chandler takes on Ricky DeColt. Will Eddie get the win proving that the Elite is superior over the DeColts? Or will Ricky win the match and let Eddie know exactly why the DeColt’s Rule?</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event of the evening, it’s champion vs. champion as CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson goes one on one with CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt. It’s important to know that only the CGC World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line. Will Nate win the match and gain another belt for himself and the Elite? Or will Jack DeColt win the match and add another name to his list on his way to facing Joey Poison at the next pay per view?</p><p> </p><p> All this and so much more will be answered live this Sunday night as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada. Be sure to be there to catch all of the action CGC has to offer, until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are…</p><p> </p><p> Alex DeColt vs. Joey Poison</p><p> </p><p> Larry Wood vs. Madman Boone</p><p> </p><p> Zeus Maxmillion vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> </p><p> Eddie Chandler vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p> Nate Johnson vs. Jack DeColt ©</p><p> <em>Champion vs. Champion Match</em></p><p> <em>Only the World Title is on the line</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed and will be accepted from now until Sunday night at 11pm when the results are posted. Just so you know I probably won't have time to write out the results this week so they will be straight from the game. So like I always say get predicting!</p>

<p><strong>Alex DeColt </strong>vs. Joey Poison</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Larry Wood</strong> vs. Madman Boone</p><p> </p><p>

Zeus Maxmillion vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eddie Chandler </strong>vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p>

Nate Johnson vs. <strong>Jack DeColt ©</strong></p>

<p><strong>Alex DeColt </strong>vs. Joey Poison</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Larry Wood </strong>vs. Madman Boone</p><p> </p><p>

Zeus Maxmillion vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Chandler vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nate Johnson vs. <strong>Jack DeColt ©</strong></p><p>

Champion vs. Champion Match</p><p>

Only the World Title is on the line</p>

Just bumping this to give you a 24 hour notice on the predictions for this show (Technically 23 since this is up an hour later than ususal). If you still want to make predictions for this show you have until 11pm central time to do so. Also just a reminder that the results that will be posted tomorow will be straight from the game as I won't have time to write them before they get posted.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 1, March 2011

Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[The Show starts off live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada with Jack DeColt the CGC World Heavyweight Champion walking to the ring with a purpose. Jack gets to the ring and gets in through the top and middle ropes. He then goes over to the ring announcer and calls for a microphone he gets handed a microphone by the ring announcer and then Jack goes to the center of the ring and raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “Tonight I go one on one with the man who was able beat the man that I am currently feuding with this is the man who was able to dethrone Joey Poison and take his CGC Canadian Championship after Joey racked up an impressive 33 title defenses. Joey had the belt for just shy of one year but as the old saying goes all good things must come to an end, which was the case here. Now Nate I would commend you on the fact that you were able to do that but then you lost the title to Whippy The Clown of all people are you kidding me? Well you redeemed yourself a week later by winning the title back but just the fact that you lost the title to Whippy The Clown makes me not take you seriously at all.”

[With that said Nate Johnson makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand he begins to speak.]

Nate Johnson: “Jack, for the record I am a three time Canadian Champion the first time I won the belt I defeated Zeus Maxmillion, then I lost the belt to Joey Poison then I was able to win the title back from him almost a year later. Then unfortunately I lost the belt to Whippy The Clown but every champion can have his bad days as I was able to defeat him to recapture the Canadian Title a week after losing it. Tonight however I plan on adding another title to my name. You see right now I have the CGC Canadian Championship on my left shoulder but my right shoulder is looking pretty empty but after I defeat you here tonight I will have a title for both shoulders.”

Jack DeColt: “You know what the sad part of this whole thing is, it’s the fact that not if but when you lose this match tonight you will still be able to keep that belt that you currently have. That belt means nothing and the champions who have held it in the past including Joey Poison meant nothing. Until you win the CGC World Heavyweight Championship your career is mediocre but once you win the World Title then your career turns from mediocre to greatness and that is a fact. Its just to bad that you will never get to the level of winning the CGC World Title Nate. Hell you are lucky to be in a match with the holder of the belt because as far as I am concerned that is the closest you will ever come to this belt and that goes for Joey Poison as well.”

Nate Johnson: “You know what me and Joey might not see eye to eye and he might hold a grudge against me for defeating him for the Canadian Title. But if I don’t beat you for that belt here tonight, then I hope Joey is able to do it the next time you guys face off. If that happens I will be the first one in this ring when he wins the title to congratulate Joey because I as well as everyone else is sick and tired of hearing you run your mouth. You know why do you think that everyone is after you, its not just because you have the brass ring its because you never know when to shut your mouth. Tonight in this ring I am going to shut it for you and there wont be a damn thing that you will be able to do about it.”

[With that said Nate drops his microphone and walks back to the locker room as for the first time in a while Jack is left in the ring with absolutely nothing to say.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Johnson during this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

Alex DeColt vs. Joey Poison

In a match that had a fantastic crowd and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Alex DeColt in 12:32 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Match Rating: C

Match 2

Larry Wood vs. Madman Boone

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Madman Boone defeated Larry Wood in 8:02 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust.

Road Agent Notes

Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Madman Boone is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Steve Frehley

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Steve Frehley defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 7:41 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Road Agent Notes

Zeus Maxmillion and Steve Frehley have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Match Rating: C

Match 4

Eddie Chandler vs. Ricky DeColt

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Ricky DeColt in 13:19 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Match Rating: C+

Main Event – Match 4

Nate Johnson © vs. Jack DeColt ©

Champion vs. Champion Match

Only The World Heavyweight Championship is on the line

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Nate Johnson in 13:15 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 8 of his CGC World title.

Match Rating: C-

Jack DeColt and Joey Poison are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment.

Segment Rating: B+

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: Some of the angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole, This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.39 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 2/5 predictions correct.

Dragonmack: 3/5 predictions correct.

Emark: 3/5 predictions correct.

OOC: An interesting week to say the least as far as predictions were concerned as everyone got the first two predictions wrong. Also hope you guys enjoy the opening segment of the show I wasn't origionally going to write it out but since I found some spare time I was able to write it out. Also like always I would like to thank the above three for predicting and feel free to comment on the results if you have anything to say about them. Finally the next edition of Chris Kaladaro sits down with Terry Smith will be posted sometime on Tuesday.

Well I must say I do consider the first match to be an upset despite the fact that Joey has done really well in the bast. Not a huge upset to the point where I would question why you did what you did, but it still is an upset in my book.

Well I must say I do consider the first match to be an upset despite the fact that Joey has done really well in the bast. Not a huge upset to the point where I would question why you did what you did, but it still is an upset in my book.

I could see why you would call it an upset but Joey has been built up nicely in this game and because of his feud with Jack DeColt and the fact that they are having a match at the next pay per view it would kill his momentum to have him lose and wouldn't make much sense at this point in the game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The opening segment was really good. I will say I was more surprised at Larry Wood going to down to Madman Boone than the Poison victory since Joey has had a nice run with a title and a good build up.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Very true about Joey having a good push, I just thought fighting a DeColt was an automatic loss. Obvioulsy that cannot happen all of the time as Taker has shown, the DeColt's can and should lose from time to time. I am just shocked when it happens.</p><p> </p><p> I am not really all that shocked about the Madman Boone thing because I assumed he had more popularity in Canada over Wood. If that is the case it makes perfect sense.</p>

Very true about Joey having a good push, I just thought fighting a DeColt was an automatic loss. Obvioulsy that cannot happen all of the time as Taker has shown, the DeColt's can and should lose from time to time. I am just shocked when it happens.

I am not really all that shocked about the Madman Boone thing because I assumed he had more popularity in Canada over Wood. If that is the case it makes perfect sense.

One of the reasons that Madman Boone got the win over Larry Wood was because even though I signed him a while back it took some time for me to be able to use him because of him being unavailable at the start of the game. The reason he won wasn't because he was more over than Larry Wood because i don't think he is because of the fact he hadn't had a match in quite some time. The only reason he won was because it was his first match back in over 11 monthes of being unavailable so I thought that it was the best thing that could have been done.

That's another reason why I like your diary. It doesn't always follow the conventional wisdom of the more over guy always gets the victory. I thought the same as BHK1978 in that a match with Alex D. would have been an automatic loss. I never feel that way with Ricky D. as he can win or lose at any point to anyone on the roster in most cases.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's another reason why I like your diary. It doesn't always follow the conventional wisdom of the more over guy always gets the victory. I thought the same as BHK1978 in that a match with Alex D. would have been an automatic loss. I never feel that way with Ricky D. as he can win or lose at any point to anyone on the roster in most cases.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks a lot Emark! It seems to me that sometimes my cards are very predictable but I am glad to here you say that because that means that I am doing my job in making you guys think "Can he really beat him?"</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to the studio this week for another exciting installment of the show where we have a sit down interview with the head booker of CGC Chris Kaladaro. Chris how are you doing this week?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I am doing good we’re just two days away from the last show and in my opinion it went well.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“I would like to start off by talking about the opening segment between Canadian Champion Nate Johnson and World Champion Jack DeColt which set up their match that they had in the main event where the World Title was the only title at stake. What did you think of both guys performances in this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well I have said this before and I will say it again, whenever Jack is in one of these segments I am never worried because I know that he can hold his own in them. However that being said I was really quite shocked at how well Nate Johnson came across in this segment. To me he cemented his place as a future main event star in CGC.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Now before I get into talking with you about the matches I would like to say that there were two outcomes of matches that could be considered to be upsets. The first came in the first match of the night where Joey Poison was able to defeat the owner of the company Alex DeColt, your thoughts on this?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well indeed it was an upset I normally wouldn’t say that about Joey with any win that he gets but this time I would call it an upset for sure I mean anytime the owner of the company loses a match its huge. However Joey has proven in the past that he is a very reliable worker and because of the fact that he is facing off against Jack DeColt at the pay per view he needs to be built properly and I thought that this was the way to do it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Now the second upset that people weren’t expecting came in the second match of the night as the returning Madman Boone after quite some time off with a parasite returned to action this past week against Larry Wood what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Obviously not the best match on the card by any means but Madman was able to pick up the win against a veteran wrestler in Larry Wood. Madman came off an injury that kept him out of action for 14 months we signed him when he was still injured when he had about a month left with the injury. I knew that when he came back he had to do so in a big way and he did by beating Larry Wood in his first match back. This was done to help build his momentum to where it was before he got injured and although it might not be there now if he gets a few wins under his belt he should be a force to be reckoned with in CGC.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“The third match of the night was between Zeus Maxmillion who is a former World Tag Team Champion and Steve Frehley who came to us from SWF. What do you have to say about this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“This match was nothing special although Zeus is proving to be a great midcard guy, I expected Steve to bring more out of this match but it didn’t happen. Having said that I didn’t think the match was too bad but it wasn’t what I would expect out of a former SWF World Heavyweight Champion.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the co-main event of the evening, Eddie Chandler took on Ricky DeColt. What are your thoughts on this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Definitely the match of the night in my opinion, both guys brought their all in the ring and left it there to win the match but in the end, Eddie Chandler was able to defeat Ricky DeColt via submission with the Fabulous Stretch.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Onto the main event, it was champion vs. champion as the CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson met CGC World Champion Jack DeColt in the center of the ring. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“This match kind of disappointed me because I thought that since they had a great opening segment of the show that they would also have a great match. However I was wrong, the match was good it just wasn’t the match that I thought both guys were capable of having. Part of that might have been Nate’s fault but I am still disappointed with the result.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally as Jack DeColt got backstage after winning the match he was met by rival Joey Poison and they exchanged words before brawling with each other. What did you think of this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was well done and really helped build the match that they are going to have at The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. The match should be a real test of Joey’s skills and it will be interesting for fans to see if he can finally win the World Heavyweight Championship. I am personally looking forward to that match which should be a great main event to have at that show.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well with that being said we are out of time for this edition of the show but before we go I would like to thank you Chris for being here.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Thanks for having me as always.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Also be sure to join my broadcast partner Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all ringside alongside Adrian this Sunday night for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling.”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place live on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do.</p>

Thursday Week 1, March 2011

The CGC Contract of CGC Referee Francis Long has been renewed for a further nine months.

Friday Week 1, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Warren Technique has been renewed for a further nine months.

Tuesday Week 2, March 2011

The CGC contract of Hotstuff Marie is up for renewal, as a result she has been contacted about the renewal of her contract.

The CGC Contract of Zeus Maxmillion is up for renewal, as a result he has been contracted about the renewal of his contract.

Saturday Week 2, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Terry Smith is up for renewal, as a result he has been contracted about the renewal of his contract.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 2, March 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here in the studio to go over some of the matches that you can expect to see on CGC’s next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. This week’s show will emanate live from Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada and five matches have already been signed for the evening’s event.

The first match of the night will feature Joey Poison taking on Ricky DeColt on last week’s show Joey was able to defeat Ricky’s brother Alex DeColt. Will lighting strike twice for Joey Poison as he looks to defeat Ricky DeColt? Or will Ricky defeat Joey halting his momentum as he goes into his match against Jack DeColt at The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1?

In the second match of the night Madman Boone who many said last week pulled out a great upset against Larry Wood steps into the ring against Eddie Chandler. Will Madman be able to defeat the former World Champion or will Eddie prevent him from doing so by scoring the win?

In the third match of the night Larry Wood fresh off his loss last week at the hands of Madman Boone looks to redeem himself as he takes on CGC’s head booker Chris Kaladaro. Will Larry win the match and gain back some momentum or will Chris Kaladaro make it two loses in a row for Larry Wood?

In a non-title match CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson does battle with Alex DeColt. Will Nate defeat Alex causing him to lose his second match in two weeks? Or will The owner of CGC redeem himself win a win over the Canadian Champion in a non-title match?

Finally in the main event young up and coming star Zeus Maxmillion gets his shot at the CGC World Heavyweight Championship as he challenges Jack DeColt for the title. Will Zeus shock the wrestling world and defeat Jack DeColt for the title before he gets to The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 and the match he has against Joey Poison? Or will Jack do whatever he can to make sure that Zeus’s dream isn’t realized and get the win and gain more momentum for his match against Joey Poison at the pay per view.

All these questions and so much more will be answered live this Sunday night as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live this Sunday from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada. Select seats are still available for the event so get them while you can and until then this is Adrian Garcia saying so long and until Sunday I will see you ringside at the matches along with my broadcast partner Terry Smith.

Those matches again are…

Joey Poison vs. Ricky DeColt

Madman Boone vs. Eddie Chandler

Larry Wood vs. Chris Kaladaro

Alex DeColt vs. Nate Johnson

Non title match

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

Sunday Week 2, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Faith is up for renewal, as a result she has been contracted about the renewal of her contract.

The CGC Contract of Zeus Maxmillion has been renewed for a further nine months.

OOC: Along with the preview for the show I included some contract information and such so you would know who got resigned etc. Also like always predictions are welcomed and will be accepted up until Sunday at 11pm when the results are posted. Until then get predicting!

<p><strong>Joey Poison</strong> vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p>

Madman Boone vs.<strong> Eddie Chandler</strong></p><p>

<strong>Larry Wood</strong> vs. Chris Kaladaro</p><p>

<strong> Alex DeColt </strong>vs. Nate Johnson</p><p>

Non title match</p><p> </p><p>

Zeus Maxmillion vs. <strong>Jack DeColt ©</strong></p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

<p><strong>Joey Poison</strong> vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p>

Madman Boone vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler</strong></p><p>

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Chris Kaladaro</strong></p><p>

<strong>Alex DeColt</strong> vs. Nate Johnson</p><p>

Non title match</p><p> </p><p>