Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> Sunday, Week 2, March 2011</p><p> Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000</p><p> Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jack DeColt comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Zeus Maxmillion. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before things take a violent turn and they start brawling. A whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up, and as they are being pulled apart it is clear a match is going to take place between them.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The performance of Jack DeColt was good. Zeus Maxmillion performed poorly in this segment. Zeus Maxmillion is learning to show more charisma. Zeus Maxmillion is developing better performance skills.</p><p> Segment Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong><p> Ricky DeColt vs. Joey Poison</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Ricky DeColt in 12:54 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Ricky DeColt is improving in Rumble skills. Joey Poison is improving in Flying skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong><p> Madman Boone vs. Eddie Chandler</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Madman Boone in 7:35 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Eddie Chandler stood out as being good.</p><p> Match Rating: D+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong><p> Larry Wood vs. Chris Kaladaro</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Larry Wood defeated Chris Kaladaro in 7:59 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Larry Wood seemed off his game tonight. Larry Wood and Chris Kaladaro have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Chris Kaladaro came out of the match looking good. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 4</span></strong><p> Alex DeColt vs. Nate Johnson</p><p> <em>Non Title Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alex DeColt defeated Nate Johnson in 13:06 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.</p><p> Match Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Joey Poison comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 5</span></strong><p> Zeus Maxmillion vs. Jack DeColt</p><p> <em>CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 7:50 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 9 of his CGC World title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Jack DeColt was really off his game tonight.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Final Show Rating: C<p> Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report</span></span></span></strong><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.39 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Monday Week 3, March 2011</span></strong><p> The CGC Contract of Hotstuff Marie has been renewed for a further nine months.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Key</span></strong><p> BHK1978: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p><p> Dragonmack: 5 of 5 predictions correct!</p><p> Emark: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: First off congratulations are in order for Dragonmack who got a perfect score this week so good job on that. Sorry the results weren't written out this week as I didn't have time to do them this weekend. Thanks to everyone for continuing to predict in this dynasty as well as comment. Finally the next edition of the Terry Smith sit down interview with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then feel free to comment if you would like to.</p>

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to the latest edition of the show where we talk about this past Sundays edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris what do you have to say about this show as a whole?”

Chris Kaladaro: “It was an average show in my opinion it could have been a bit better but it was what it was and I am happy with it.”

Terry Smith: “In the first segment Jack DeColt came down to the ring and started talking before getting interrupted by of all people Zeus Maxmillion. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I think Jack did a great job of holding the segment together it could have been a complete disaster if it had not of been for Jack DeColt. Zeus Maxmillion can’t do a segment where he has to talk by himself so he needed someone in it with him and Jack was the perfect choice in my opinion.”

Terry Smith: “Now last week Joey Poison got a win over Alex DeColt to many fan’s surprise, this week he took on Ricky DeColt and defeated him as well what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Again I thought the match was good nothing special but it wasn’t the worst match either Joey Poison has racked up two big wins in my opinion over the last two weeks. Alex DeColt last week and Ricky DeColt this week so it seems that Jack and Joey have nobody to interfere in their business anymore.”

Terry Smith: “In the second match of the night, Madman Boone took on Eddie Chandler what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that it could have been a lot better than it was, Eddie did a good job of trying to make the match watchable. Because of who his opponent was and because Mad Man Boone still has ring rust on him the match didn’t really come across well. Hopefully Boone will be able to shake this performance in the coming weeks as he starts getting used to performing again and the ring rust goes away but until then he will continue to have matches like this dragging people and shows down with him. Eddie was able to get the win in the match but I am not sure how good he looked while doing it.”

Terry Smith: “In the third match of the night Larry Wood took on yourself what did you think of Larry’s performance in this match and how could your performance have been better so that you could have won the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Larry was on his game during this match as was I, I don’t think that when someone is as on his game as Larry was that there is really anything different someone could have done to win the match. Larry is a great performer he is a bit past his prime but I feel he still has a good few years left and I think that he still has the capability to have some great matches.”

Terry Smith: “In the third match of the night Alex DeColt who lost his match last week took on the CGC Canadian Champion in a non title match. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well not much to say about this match but that it was the best match of the show and just so you know even though Alex won the match he didn’t win the title because this match was a non title match.”

Terry Smith: “Now before the main event Joey Poison came down to ringside to get a closer look at Jack during his match. Do you think that this threw Jack off of his game more so than it would have in the past considering their match is coming up soon?”

Chris Kaladaro: “That’s a good question I think Jack is starting to see Joey as a legitimate threat to his title reign and he should because Joey held the CGC Canadian Title longer than anyone in history. Jack is going to do whatever he can in the match to make sure that Joey doesn’t get what he wants the CGC World Heavyweight Championship.”

Terry Smith: “Finally what did you think of the match between Zeus Maxmillion and Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay but like I said Jack was really off of his game during the match because of Joey being at ringside however Jack was still able to win the match. Zeus put out a good showing in this match and hopefully he will break out of his shell pretty soon and climb up the card.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris that’s all the time we have for this weeks edition of the show so I would like to thank you for being here. I would also like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday as he goes over some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you ringside alongside Adrian Garcia as we call Sunday nights action.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Wednesday Week 3, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Vin Tanner is up for renewal, as a result he has been contracted about the renewal of her contract.

The CGC Contract of Fate is up for renewal, as a result he has been contracted about the renewal of her contract.

Friday Week 3, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Terry Smith has been renewed for a further nine months.

The CGC Contract of Faith has been renewed for a further nine months.

Saturday Week 3, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Jenny Playmate is up for renewal, as a result she has been contracted about the renewal of her contract.

Sunday Week 3, March 2011

The CGC Contract of Vin Tanner has been renewed for a further nine months.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 3, March 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here once again to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Title Bout Wrestling takes place live this Sunday night from the Quebec City Arena in Quebec Canada and some great matches have already been signed for the nights event.

In the first match of the night Ricky DeColt steps into the ring to do battle with not one but two members of the Elite as Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson look to win their match for the evening. Will Ricky be able to beat the odds and win the match or will the Canadian Champion and Eddie Chandler win the match and gain momentum for their stable?

In the second match of the night the current number one contender for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Joey Poison steps into the ring to do battle with Larry Wood. Will Larry be able to defeat Joey making a name for himself at Joey’s expense? Or will Joey continue his reign of terror and defeat Larry Wood on his way towards his championship match with Jack DeColt at CGC’s DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1?

In the second match of the night Alex DeColt meets Steve Frehley in the ring for a one on one match. Will Alex DeColt win the match or will Steve win and cement his name as a future number one contender for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship?

Finally in the main event, Shane Nelson gets his shot at dethroning Jack DeColt before the match with Joey Poison even takes place. If Shane wins this match he will take Jack’s place in the match with Joey Poison at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Will Shane be able to defeat the game DeColt or will Jack DeColt make short work of his opponent and gain some momentum towards his match with Joey Poison at the next pay per view?

All this and so much more will be answered live this Sunday night as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live this Sunday night at Quebec City Arena in Quebec Canada. Be sure and get your tickets now but if you can’t be there live be sure to check us out on Maple Leaf Sports. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all ringside alongside my partner Terry Smith as we call the night’s action.

Those matches again are…

Ricky DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson

Larry Wood vs. Joey Poison

Alex DeColt vs. Steve Frehley

Shane Nelson vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed the results will be posted sometime on Sunday after I have had a chance to write them up. So get predicting!

Ricky can't overcome the odds

The other DeColt's make up for Ricky losing with an ass whooping on their opponents.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 3, March 2011

Quebec City Arena (Quebec) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[The show starts live from the Quebec City Arena in Quebec Canada in front of 2,000 fans and Alex DeColt is already in the ring with a microphone it appears that he has something to say.]

Alex DeColt: “Tonight everyone in attendance is in for a treat as the man that everyone has been talking about Steve Frehley is in action in this ring tonight. You know ever since you got signed nobody has been able to talk about anything other than you and it makes me sick. They think that just because you were a former SWF World Heavyweight Champion that you capturing the CGC World Title is a given. Well tonight I am going to prove them all wrong when I defeat you in this ring tonight.”

[it seems like Steve has had enough as he makes his way out to the arena with a microphone in hand apparently with something on his mind. He stops on the top of the entrance ramp and raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.]

Steve Frehley: “Fact is Alex DeColt that I am right I came here for one reason and one reason only and that is to win the CGC World Title. Nothing will stop me not you, not Jack or anyone else who happens to be champion when that match happens. I will fulfill my destiny and be a World Champion in two separate companies and there is nothing that you or anyone else on the roster can do about it.”

Alex DeColt: “Well I might be able to do something about it because tonight Chris Kaladaro has signed a match between the two of us tonight in this very ring. So I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that you don’t beat me because if you don’t beat me here tonight then you will not be getting a World Title opportunity in the future.”

Steve Frehley: “Like I needed any more of an incentive to want to beat you tonight in this match but once I beat you here tonight I want you to promise me something.”

Alex DeColt: “Yeah what’s that?”

Steve Frehley: “If I beat you here tonight I want you to go back to the locker room and tell your brother that he better kiss his belt goodbye because the first chance I get I am going to take the title from him.”

Alex DeColt: “You know what if you can beat me I will do that because quite honestly I am almost positive that you won’t be able to do it. Steve I will see you in the ring tonight and when I win you will be looking at the lights and the closest you will get to the World Title is looking at it around my brothers waste in pictures or whenever you see him backstage.”

Steve Frehley: “Sounds good see you tonight punk!”

[With that said Steve drops his microphone and makes his way back to the entrance ramp in order to get ready for his match up later on with Alex DeColt. Shortly after Steve leaves Alex does the same.]

Segment Rating: C+

Match 1

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson defeated Ricky DeColt in 12:47 when Eddie Chandler defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C

Match 2

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Joey Poison defeated Larry Wood in 13:20 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Match Rating: C+

Match 3

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Steve Frehley defeated Alex DeColt in 13:14 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt really needs a change to his character desperately. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Joey Poison comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Main Event – Match 4

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Shane Nelson in 13:10 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 10 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Shane Nelson has now switched to a Happy-Go-Lucky gimmick. It has gotten an initial A* rating. Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. Jack DeColt seemed off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Jack DeColt looked good out there.

Final Show Rating: C

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Quebec City Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 of 4 predictions correct!

Emark: 4 of 4 predictions correct!

Dragonmack: 3 of 4 predictions correct.

20LEgend: 3 of 4 predictions correct.

OOC: Congrats to both BHK1978 and Emark for getting a perfect score this week. I would also like to thank BHK, Emark, and Dragonmack for being constant predictors in this dynasty as well as 20LEgend for picking in this dynasty after you haven't for a while! The next edition of the Terry Smith sit down interview with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday. Until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

I think the show was better than the grade it received (IMO). I see the building of Frehley so I had no choice but to pick him against the venerable Alex DeColt.

Yeah sometimes when I run a show and see its rating afterword I think that the show was better than the rating it got but thats just an opinion kind of thing and I might be biased when it comes to my own games. Good job on Picking Frehley in that match because that is the one match that could have gone either way on this card.

as well as 20LEgend for picking in this dynasty after you haven't for a while!

The odd thing is I always read the shows, it;s weird but I always seem to forget to predict or think I have time before the show. This diary is a great credit to you Taker and really shows how dedicated you are to this diary and the save game and I always enjoy the shows.

Is this the 2nd longest running dynasty now btw? KUTGW

The odd thing is I always read the shows, it;s weird but I always seem to forget to predict or think I have time before the show. This diary is a great credit to you Taker and really shows how dedicated you are to this diary and the save game and I always enjoy the shows.

Is this the 2nd longest running dynasty now btw? KUTGW

This is the longest running C-Verse Dynasty It might be the longest running dynasty overall that I am not sure of but it is the longest Running C-Verse Dynasty. I am glad that you have read the shows even if you haven't predicted. Thanks for the compliment and to be quite honest when I first started this dynasty I never once said that this was one day going to be the longest running C-Verse dynasty but now that it is I am quite proud of myself because there was a time (Maybe a month ago actually) where I was going to stop doing this dynasty and start another one with an FCW game I have had going for 16 years. Glad that I didn't though because to be quite honest I don't know how I would work with it being only one monthly show and having to write up all the history and such. Anyways though I will stop rambling.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wresting.

Terry Smith: “Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the show where I get a chance to sit down with the head booker of CGC and talk about the latest show. Chris it’s a pleasure having you here as always and what can you tell us about this past Sundays show?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Terry it’s a pleasure of mine as well to do this because it lets the fans of CGC know that I am not just a name but rather someone who you see on a weekly basis. I thought this past Sunday’s show was good it could have been better but it was good nonetheless.”

Terry Smith: “Jumping right into things the show opened up with Steve Frehley and Alex DeColt having a war of words which set up for a singles match between them later on in the show. What did you think of both guys performances in this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that they both did a great job Alex always seems to deliver as well as Steve and it just showed how good they both were when they were put together in the same segment.”

Terry Smith: “In the first match of the night Ricky found himself outnumbered as he was forced to take on both Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson in a handicap match. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was good all three guys did their part to make the match so that helped a lot in the end the numbers caught up to Ricky as he was unable to defeat both Eddie and Nate.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the next match on the show which was a singles match between Larry Wood and Joey Poison what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Definitely the match of the night both guys did a great job in the match and in the end Larry Wood couldn’t get it together long enough to defeat Joey Poison. Joey Poison picked up an important win on his way to facing Jack DeColt at the next pay per view entitled DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the co-main event of the evening between Alex DeColt and Steve Frehley what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well unfortunately for them their match wasn’t as good as their segment earlier in the show I thought that these guys would have a good match which is why I put them together in a match but obviously I was wrong. The match wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t as good as I thought it should have been.”

Terry Smith: “Now before the main event got underway Joey Poison came down to ringside to get a closer look at Jack DeColt his opponent for DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Do you think that this threw off Jack’s game so close to their match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Yeah Jack seemed off of his game in the match with Shane Nelson because although he was trying to deal with Shane in the ring he was thinking of Joey Poison in the back of his mind. He won the match but I think that if he hadn’t eventually got focused he could have easily lost and we would have seen a new World Champion in Shane Nelson even before Joey got his chance to dethrone Jack.”

Terry Smith: “What would have happened if Shane did win I mean what would have happened to Joey’s title shot?”

Chris Kaladaro: “He still would have gotten it at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 but it would have been against Shane Nelson and not against Jack DeColt but the match will be Joey Poison vs. Jack DeColt for the World Title.”

Terry Smith: “Alright Chris that’s all the time we have for this edition of the show I would like to thank you for being here. I would also like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia in the studio this Thursday night as he talks about some of the matches that will be on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long for now and I will see you Sunday along side Adrian as we call all of the night’s action.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tuesday Week 4, March 2011</span></strong><p> The CGC Contract of Farrah Hasketh is up for renewal, as a result she has been contracted about the renewal of her contract.</p><p> </p><p> The CGC Contract of Fate has been renewed for a further nine months.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Thursday Week 4, March 2011</span></strong></p><p> The CGC Contract of Jenny Playmate has been renewed for a further nine months.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong><p> Saturday Week 4, March 2011</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. This week’s show takes place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and five matches have already been signed for the evening.</p><p> </p><p> In the first match, current number one contender to the CGC World Heavyweight Title Joey Poison meets Steve Frehley in a one on one match. Will Joey be able to continue his momentum on the way to facing Jack DeColt at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1? Or will Steve Frehley defeat Joey causing Joey to lose confidence going into his big match?</p><p> </p><p> In the second match two wrestlers who we rarely see in action will go one on one with each other. Ford Gumble and Warren Technique will have a match as the winner will look to move up the ranks in CGC who will win tune in this Sunday night to find out.</p><p> </p><p> In the third match of the night the tag team titles are on the line as challengers and former champions Alex and Ricky DeColt look to regain their titles from the Soldiers Of Fortune who are the current champions. Will Ricky and Alex be able to regain the titles or will The Soldiers win the match retaining the titles as a result?</p><p> </p><p> In the co-main event former CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler steps into the ring to do battle with Zeus Maxmillion. Will the fact that Eddie is a former champion guarantee him a victory in this match? Or will Zeus pull out the upset proving that he is a worthy contender for one of the two singles titles in CGC?</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event CGC’s head booker Chris Kaladaro steps into the ring against Jack DeColt with the CGC World Heavyweight Title on the line. Will Jack defeat Chris and rack up another title defense on his way to his match with Joey Poison? Or will Chris Kaladaro win the title and replace Jack in the match as champion vs. Joey Poison at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1?</p><p> </p><p> All these questions and so much more will be answered live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada be sure to be there live and if you can’t check us out live on Maple Leaf Sports. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and will see you ringside along side Terry Smith as we call the action.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are…</p><p> </p><p> Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley</p><p> Ford Gumble vs. Warren Technique</p><p> </p><p> Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Eddie Chandler vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p> Chris Kaladaro vs. Jack DeColt ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed and will be accepted up until Sunday night when the results are posted so get predicting!</p>

<p>Joey Poison vs. <strong>Steve Frehley </strong>- <em>You're killing me on this one since I think one of these two will become the next World Champion</em></p><p>

<strong>Ford Gumble</strong> vs. Warren Technique</p><p> </p><p>

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. <strong>The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate)</strong> ©</p><p>

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eddie Chandler</strong> vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Kaladaro vs. <strong>Jack DeColt </strong>©</p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley

Ford Gumble vs. Warren Technique

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Eddie Chandler vs. Zeus Maxmillion

Chris Kaladaro vs. Jack DeColt ©

<p>Joey Poison vs. <strong>Steve Frehley</strong></p><p>

<strong>Ford Gumble</strong> vs. Warren Technique</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Ricky DeColt</strong> vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©</p><p>

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eddie Chandler</strong> vs. Zeus Maxmillion</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Kaladaro vs. <strong>Jack DeColt ©</strong></p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 4, March 2011

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – Attendance Unknown

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[To start off the show live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada, Chris Kaladaro makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a microphone from the timekeeper before going up the steps and getting in the ring and walking to the center of it.]

Chris Kaladaro: “In addition to this edition of Title Bout Wrestling you are all in for a treat as immediately after this show we present the DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Now on this show Jack DeColt will be wrestling yours truly and if I win the match tonight I will not only win the title but I will go on to The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 to wrestle the current number one contender for the title Joey Poison. Joey you might have prepared for Jack for your opponent for the DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 but I am sorry to tell you that you won’t be wrestling him because I will win the title tonight.”

[With that said it appears that Jack can’t listen to another word as he makes his way down to the ring he gets into the ring and goes face to face with Chris and takes a microphone out of his jacket and begins to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “You really think you can beat me here tonight I mean seriously I think it was Steve Frehley who said you were like 0-100 since you have been here in CGC. Tonight I am going to make it 0-101 because I plan on beating you and then I plan on beating Joey Poison for my CGC World Title later on tonight. I am sick and tired of all of these guys who say that they can beat me the only one who has actually said it and been able to do it was Eddie Chandler. I may not like the guy but he beat me for the title the last time that I had it. However he did it but like I said when I began my second reign as champion nobody will beat me not you, not Joey, not anybody.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Think realistically there Jack you honestly think that you can’t be beaten then you are living in a dream world because anyone can beat anyone on any given day in this business. Hell out of everyone on the CGC roster you should know that better than anyone so your ignorance kind of surprises me.”

Jack DeColt: “That’s not ignorance that’s a fact and you know it and anyone who I have ever defeated knows it.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Jack we will just see about that in the ring tonight now won’t we, but I have to get back to my office because I have some things I have to attend to before our match tonight. I will leave you with this though you might say I am 0-100 but the fact is that when I was in my prime…”

Jack DeColt: “Yeah like twenty years ago.”

Chris Kaladaro: “When I was in my prime I defeated guys who were bigger and better than you and who thought that they too couldn’t be beaten but the fact is that they were. The fact is that whether I am the one to beat you or whether Joey is later tonight you will lose that belt tonight and there isn’t a damn thing that you can do about it.”

[With that said Chris drops his microphone and gets out of the ring not taking his eyes off of Jack DeColt. Jack DeColt smirks and then drops his microphone and starts to make his way back to his locker room as the first match of the night is set to get underway.]

Road Agent Notes

This segment lifted the crowd. Chris Kaladaro is learning to show more charisma.

Segment Rating: B+

Match 1

Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Joey Poison defeated Steve Frehley in 7:37 by pinfall with an Antidote Web.

Road Agent Notes

Joey Poison and Steve Frehley have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown.

Match Rating: C+

Match 2

Ford Gumble vs. Warren Technique

In an extremely short match, Ford Gumble defeated Warren Technique in 3:48by pinfall with a Savate Kick.

Road Agent Notes

Warren Technique was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The crowd were totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Ford Gumble is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: F

Match 3

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©

CGC World Tag Team Title Match

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt in 7:08 when Destiny defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 1 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Alex DeColt has now switched to a Fan's Own gimmick. It has gotten an initial C+ rating. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Alex DeColt is improving in Rumble skills. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

Eddie Chandler vs. Zeus Maxmillion

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Eddie Chandler defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 13:05 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Joey Poison comes down to ringside and sits in a chair in a designated area as he looks to scout his opponent at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Jack doesn’t look happy about it, and appears to be somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Main Event – Match 5

Chris Kaladaro vs. Jack DeColt ©

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jack DeColt defeated Chris Kaladaro in 13:25 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 11 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Final Show Rating: B-

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Prediction Key:

Emark: 4/5 predictions correct!

BHK1978: 3/5 predictions correct.

Dragonmack: 3/5 predictions correct.

OOC: Normally after this show (Tomorow) I would post the meeting between the DeColts and Chris Kaladaro however that will not be the case as The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 is scheduled to take place on the last day of the month. I am going to wait until both days of The DeColt WrestleFestival are completed before I post the meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro I just thought I would mention that so that you weren't all asking where it was. Thanks to everyone who predicted on this show and congratulations to Emark for getting 4/5 predictions correct which was the best of this show as nobody got a perfect score. Finally if you have any comments that you would like to make about this show feel free as always to do so as I am always looking for feedback whether it be positive or negative.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and CGC Fans and welcome to another exciting edition of the show where I sit down with Chris Kaladaro and talk to him about the last show. Chris thanks for joining us and what can you tell us about the show as a whole before we dissect it?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was a great show, one of our best to date and I can only hope for more shows like this in the future.”

Terry Smith: “Well I want to jump right into things and talk about the opening segment of the show between Jack DeColt and yourself. What can you tell us about this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was great Jack really did a great job and so did I but I feel like Jack out shined me in this segment which is the way it should be since he is the champion of the company right now. We both did our part to make it come off so well but I think Jack really took the ball with this one.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the first match of the night between Joey Poison and Steve Frehley what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that this match was very well done both guys showed the fans exactly what they were capable of doing and it made for a really enjoyable match for the fans to watch.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match of the night between two guys who we rarely see on the show as Warren Technique went one on one with Ford Gumble. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well it wasn’t good but it gave people a chance to see the future of the company and if Warren and Ford get better then that is exactly what they will be in five years time.”

Terry Smith: “In the third match of the night 2/3rds of the DeColts took on tag team champions as the former tag team champions Alex and Ricky DeColt took on the current tag team champions in the Soldiers Of Fortune. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “It was your average match nothing special but The Soldiers Of Fortune were able to defeat Alex and Ricky and make their first defense of the titles since winning them back.”

Terry Smith: “In the fourth match of the night and the co-main event, Zeus Maxmillion took on Eddie Chandler. What did you think of both guys performances in this match and the match itself?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Eddie seems to always be consistent and can work with anyone and that really proved to be true in this match as the took on Zeus Maxmillion. Zeus surprised me as well and both men put on a great match. If I had to bet on it Zeus is one to watch for the future so I would keep an eye on him if I were you.”

Terry Smith: “Before the main event Joey Poison made his presence felt in the arena as he came down to ringside to get a closer look at Jack DeColt his opponent at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. What does this mean to the futures of both men?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well they are having a match at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 and all Joey was trying to do was to get in the head of his opponent which I think he is more than doing a great job of throwing off Jack’s game in matches. Although Jack keeps winning matches every time Joey does this Jack seems to be legitimately threatened by Joey Poison which if someone isn’t then they are sadly mistaken because Joey is a great worker and capable of doing anything.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the main event you took on Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship what did you think of both of your performances in this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well Jack outperformed me which was why he won the match and now Jack can finally concentrate on Joey Poison as the next show is DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. I thought the match was very well done and there wasn’t a lot that I could have done differently to make it so he didn’t win because Jack is on the top of his game whether you like him or not.”

Terry Smith: “Well with that said we are out of time for this edition of the show, Chris I would like to thank you for being here. I would also like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday as he talks about the matches that you can expect to see at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches as Adrian Garcia and myself call all the action from ringside.”

OOC: Sorry this got posted so late I was out and just got home a while ago. The preview for DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then feel free to read up on this column and comment if you wish to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1

Saturday Week 4, March 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here welcoming you to another edition of the show where I talk about all of the matches that you can expect to see at our next event. The next show that CGC has to offer is CGC The DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 and eight great matches have been signed and will take place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada.

In the first match of the night, Steve Frehley takes on Ricky DeColt Will Steve be able to win the match and get the first crack at whomever comes out of the title match tonight as champion? Or will Ricky DeColt win the match and stop Steve from getting his match?

In the second match of the night, Stevie Grayson takes on Thrill Seeker. Will Stevie make short work of Thrill Seeker or will Thrill Seeker pull out the win and prove that he should be in matches more often.

In the third match of the night The Dirty White Boys Grease Hogg and Lead Belly take on the Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate for the CGC World Tag Team Championships. Will the DWB’s be able to win the match and the titles or will The Soldiers win the match and retain their straps?

In the fourth match of the night, Ed Monton sees action as he takes on Madman Boone. Will Ed make short work of the Madman or will Boone be able to get the win against a former CGC World Champion?

In the fifth match of the night, the CGC Canadian Championship is at stake as Zeus Maxmillion who has put on some great matches in the previous weeks takes on the champion Nate Johnson. Will Zeus be able to continue his current wave of momentum he has been on by winning the Canadian Title? Or will Nate crush the dreams of Zeus preventing him from winning the title in the process?

In the sixth match of the evening Larry Wood takes on Shane Nelson, will Larry win this match or will Shane pull out the upset against the veteran?

In the co-main event and the seventh match of the night Alex DeColt takes on a man who has been a thorn in his side as of late as he goes one on one with Eddie Chandler. Will Alex DeColt be able to defeat Eddie in this match or will Eddie win the match and prove to Alex exactly why he is a former World Heavyweight Champion?

Finally in the main event of the evening Joey Poison finally gets his hands on the man who has caused him many problems over the last few months as he goes one on one with Jack DeColt. This match will be for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship, will Joey finally realize his dream of capturing the CGC World Title or will Jack do whatever it takes to prevent him from doing so.

All these questions and so much more will be answered as Canadian Golden Combat presents DeColt WrestleFestival Day 1 live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia. Get your tickets as soon as you can because this event is sure to sell out. If you can’t make to the arena be sure to catch us live on pay per view. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches alongside Terry Smith as we call all of the night’s action.

Those matches again are…

Steve Frehley vs. Ricky DeColt

Stevie Grayson vs. Thrill Seeker

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship match

Ed Monton vs. Madman Boone

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Larry Wood vs. Shane Nelson

Alex DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler

Joey Poison vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed and will be accepted up until Sunday at 11pm when the results are posted. I may or may not get time to write the results out this weekend so if I don't it's because I didn't find the time until then get predicting!

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©

Ed Monton is older than dirt.

Ringo Starr will keep his title

I think it is time for a change.

Just a reminder that you now have less than 24 hours to make predictions for this show if you are still planning on doing so. The results will be posted tomorow around 11pm but probably won't be written out as stated earlier because I don't think I will find the time to do them this weekend. The angles will be written out on the next show (DeColt WrestleFestival Day 2) because they have to be written out for them to make sense with what I am doing.

Archived