Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Larry Wood vs. Steve Frehley

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Eddie Chandler vs. Chris Kaladaro

Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

Just posting this to give predictors a heads up as you now have less than 24 hours to make predictions for this show if you still want to. The results will be posted around 11pm tomorow so you have a little less than 24 hours to make predictions if you still are planning on doing so.

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 2, April 2011

Quebec City Arena (Quebec) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[The show starts live from the Quebec City Arena and right away the Heavyweight Champion Joey Poison makes his way to the ring he grabs a microphone and begins talking to the crowd.]

Joey Poison: “Chris, tonight I demand that you come out here and give me a match with Steve Frehley because last week he pinned me in a tag team match and tonight I want my revenge.”

[Just then a man emerges from the locker room however it is not the man that Joey wanted to see instead it is the former CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. He comes down to the timekeeper’s table and grabs a microphone and begins to speak.]

Jack DeColt: “Joey just because you are the champion doesn’t mean that you can call the shots around here and choose when you wrestle and who you wrestle I couldn’t do it, Eddie couldn’t do it, so you my friend can’t do it as well. However tonight I am going to challenge you to a match because I have yet to get my championship rematch and I want it tonight. I know that I can beat you and reclaim the gold because what happened at DeColt WrestleFestival Day 2 was just a fluke and there is no way that you can defeat me here tonight.”

[Joey smirks.]

Joey Poison: “You think I can’t beat you again well I did it before and I can do it again but just because you are the former champion doesn’t mean that you can get a rematch whenever you want it. So get to the back of the line and if you get back on track and start winning matches I will be more than happy to beat you again in this ring.”

Jack DeColt: “Oh I beg to differ Joey because you see before I won the title for my second reign in the Chris Kaladaro Era I worked out a clause in my contract. That clause said that I would get a rematch for the title whenever I wanted it and Joey I want it tonight there is nothing you can do to stop this from happening because its signed and sealed. Tonight I will get my rematch whether you or anyone else for that matter likes it or not.”

[With that said Chris Kaladaro makes his way out to the ringside area he pulls a microphone out of his jacket pocket and begins to speak.]

Chris Kaladaro: “Unfortunately Joey everything that Jack said is true and he does have a rematch clause in his contract and if he wants it tonight then I have no choice but to give it to him. I am sure that the fans in the arena here tonight want to see that match.”

.:Fans Cheer:.

Chris Kaladaro: “So Joey I am sorry but tonight you will go one on one with Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship in the main event in this very ring. That’s all I have to say thank you everyone for your time.”

[With that said Chris begins to leave.]

Jack DeColt: “There ya go Joey you heard it straight from the horses mouth tonight I get my rematch and tonight I take back what it rightfully mine the CGC World Title. So I hope you enjoyed your time that you had as champion because I am going to end your reign here tonight and take that title back with me where it belongs.”

Joey Poison: “We will see about that I will just beat you again and then after that you will have no choice but to go all the way back down to the bottom of the ladder.”

[With that said Jack drops the microphone and walks back towards the entrance ramp to head back to his locker room in order to get ready for tonight’s main event. Joey Poison does the same as tonight it will be Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison one more time.]

Road Agent Notes

This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 8:01 when Alex DeColt defeated Destiny by pinfall with a DeColt Driver. Alex & Ricky DeColt win the CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Steve Frehley defeated Larry Wood in 7:45 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Match Rating: C+

Match 3

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Nate Johnson ©

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 7:37 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 7 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 4

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Chris Kaladaro in 12:42 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Technical skills. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Main Event – Match 5

In a match that had a fantastic crowd and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Jack DeColt in 12:33 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 1 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Jack DeColt was really off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

At the conclusion of the match while Joey Poison is celebrating his win, Steve Frehley rushes to the ring and attacks Joey Poison leaving him down and out as the show goes off of the air for the evening.

Road Agent Notes

The Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Final Show Rating: C

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Quebec City Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 of 5 predictions correct.

Emark: 4 of 5 predictions correct.

Dragonmack: 4 of 5 predictions correct.

OOC: Thanks to the above three of you who made predictions for the show this week and also for your continued support of this dynasty. The opening segment is probably the best thing I have written since I started this dynasty so if you have anything to say about it I would like to hear what you have to say. Finally the next edition of The Terry Smith interview with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to this edition of the show where I talk to Chris Kaladaro about the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris thanks for being here today and what can you tell us about this past Sunday’s Title Bout Wrestling?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that it was an average show, nothing special but nothing terribly bad so all in all I would say that this past Sunday’s show was a success for CGC.”

Terry Smith: “I would like to get started by talking about the first segment of the night involving Joey Poison, Jack DeColt and yourself. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that it was done very well, Jack and Joey both did a great job in it and it really sold the fact that Jack would be getting his rematch later on in the night. I thought that by me coming out and making that match it definitely hyped up the crowd because it gave them something to look forward to at the show.”

Terry Smith: “In the first match of the night, we had yet another match between Alex and Ricky DeColt as they took on The Soldiers Of Fortune. What did you think of this match and the fact that Alex and Ricky reclaimed the tag team titles?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the match was decent you have to remember that these two teams have had numerous matches so they can’t outdo their last performance in every match. This match might have not of been the best match that they have had but it was still good regardless of that fact. There is no question in my mind that down the line The Soldiers will be looking to face Alex and Ricky again to regain the belts that they lost this past Sunday night.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match of the night between Larry Wood and Steve Frehley. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was a good match Steve has really come into his own since joining CGC from SWF and it’s only a matter of time before he gets some CGC gold that he can add to the list of titles that he has won over his career. Larry Wood did a great job in this match as well because one person can’t have a good match on his own and Larry really did his part in making this match as good as it was.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night involving Zeus Maxmillion as he challenged Nate Johnson for the Canadian Championship what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well this match was the worst match of the night, I thought by giving Zeus an opportunity like this that he would really shine. However that didn’t happen as the momentum of the match was primarily on Nate’s side and it didn’t seem like Zeus could do a whole lot to change that. These two just didn’t click at all and I don’t think that they will be wrestling each other in another match any time soon.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the co-main event and the fourth match of the night between Eddie Chandler and yourself. What did you think of both of your performances in this match and the match itself?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was a good match probably the second best match of the night with the first being Larry Wood vs. Steve Frehley. In the end Eddie was able to lock on the Fabulous Stretch to end the match and unfortunately for me and everyone else who has fell victim to it there is not much that you can do once you find yourself locked in that hold.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the main event we saw the rematch from the DeColt WrestleFestival Day 2 as Jack DeColt got his opportunity to regain the World Title as he took on the new champion Joey Poison. What did you think of this match and did you think it was as good if not better than their previous encounters?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I didn’t think it was as good as their previous matches, this match seemed to be missing something and that is why the match didn’t come across as good as their other matches. In the end Jack did all he could to regain his title but Joey Poison was the better man that night as he hit the Antidote Web and was able to pin Jack for the win.”

Terry Smith: “After the main event and after Joey was celebrating his win over Jack DeColt Steve Frehley came down to the ring and attacked Joey Poison as the show closed. What did you think of this development?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well like I stated earlier it is only a matter of time before Steve makes a name for himself by winning some gold in CGC. This just furthered that fact as he attacked Joey Poison pretty much telling him that he was next in line for a shot at the title.”

Terry Smith: “Well with that said we are all out of time for this weeks edition of the show until this Sunday I would like to thank Chris for being here. I would also like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio as he goes over some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long for now and I will see you all ringside as Adrian and I call all of the action from ringside at this Sundays show.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then feel free to read this column and comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 3, April 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia your resident color commentator here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. This weeks edition of the show will take place live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada and here are some of the matches that you can look forward to happening on this show.

In the first match of the night, Zeus Maxmillion takes on a former CGC World Champion in Eddie Chandler. Will Zeus pull out the upset and defeat Eddie, or will Eddie defeat Zeus on his way to impressing management so he gets another world title opportunity?

In the second match of the night, two talents who we rarely see face each other in a one on one match as Grimm Quibble takes on Ted Brady. Who wins this match is anyone’s guess but both will be looking to impress management with a win in this match.

In the third match of the night one half of the CGC tag team champions Alex DeColt teams up with his brother and former CGC World Champion Jack DeColt to take on The Dirty White Boys. Will Alex and Jack defeat The DWB’s in quick fashion or will the Dirty White Boys pull out the upset victory?

In the co-main event, Ricky DeColt challenges the CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson for his belt. Will Ricky win the match and add another title to his collection along with his tag team title or will Nate Johnson get the win and retain his title?

Finally in the main event the CGC World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Steve Frehley the man who attacked Joey Poison after his match last week with Jack DeColt gets his shot at the title and Joey Poison. Will Steve be able to win the match and the title finally realizing his dream of becoming the CGC World Champion? Or will Joey defeat Steve and retain his championship?

All this and so much more will be answered live this Sunday as Canadian Golden Combat presents Title Bout Wrestling live from the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long for now and until Sunday when Terry Smith and Myself call the action from ringside we will see you all at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Eddie Chandler

Grimm Quibble vs. Ted Brady

Alex and Jack DeColt vs. The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)

Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson ©

Steve Frehley vs. Joey Poison ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed and will be accepted up until Sunday night when the results are posted. So until Sunday get predicting!

Zeus Maxmillion vs. Eddie Chandler

Wow this one I truly have no clue about. I am not sure where either is in regards to popularity.

I think the title means more to Nate then it does to Ricky.

I could see the title change hands here but Joey just won so I shall stick with him.

<p>Zeus Maxmillion vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Grimm Quibble vs. <strong>Ted Brady </strong>- <em>Tough one to call because I don't know much about either but I'll go Brady because of the monkey factor...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Jack DeColt</strong> vs. The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt vs. <strong>Nate Johnson </strong>©</p><p>

CGC Canadian Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Frehley vs. <strong>Joey Poison </strong>©</p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match - <em>I don't see the title changing hands just yet...</em></p>

<p>Zeus Maxmillion vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Grimm Quibble vs. <strong>Ted Brady</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Jack DeColt</strong> vs. The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt vs. <strong>Nate Johnson ©</strong></p><p>

Steve Frehley vs. <strong>Joey Poison ©</strong></p><p><strong>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship </strong>Match</p>

<p>Zeus Maxmillion vs. E<strong>ddie Chandler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Grimm Quibble </strong>vs. Ted Brady</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex and Jack DeColt </strong>vs. The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt vs.<strong> Nate Johnson ©</strong></p><p>

Steve Frehley vs. <strong>Joey Poison ©</strong></p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

Just so everyone knows you now have less than 24 hours to make predictions if you still want to do so. The results for this show will be posted around 11pm Sunday night. So until then you have twenty two hours to make predictions if you are still planning on doing so.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 3, April 2011

Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000

[Just as the show is about to start live in the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada, Steve Frehley makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand. He gets into the ring though the top and middle ropes and then goes to the center of the ring. He then extends the microphone to his mouth and waits for the fans reaction to go down before beginning to speak.]

Steve Frehley: “You know when Chris Kaladaro called me after my SWF contract expired and asked me to come to CGC in January he promised me a lot of things. He said that I was already a star and that I would be a bigger star if I were to sign a contract with him and come to CGC. However I am still waiting for him to deliver on that promise, ever since I came here I have had some great matches with some great wrestlers but the fact of the matter is that Chris didn’t keep up his end of the bargain. He said that I would one day be the CGC World Heavyweight Champion but here it is April I have been here for a little over three month’s and he has done nothing with me. Tonight is the night I have had enough I am asking Chris to come out here and award me a title shot against Joey Poison here tonight.”

[steve pulls the microphone away from his mouth, as he seems to be waiting for the head booker Chris Kaladaro to come out. Someone makes their way out of the entrance however it isn’t Chris like he had hoped instead it is the CGC World Champion Joey Poison. He has a microphone in hand and wastes no time in addressing Steve.]

Joey Poison: “You know Steve I might not be the guy that you want to see because let’s face it I am not Chris. However I am Joey Poison and I am also the holder of the CGC World Heavyweight Title and if you want a match for the title then you should come to me. You see I have made it pretty clear since winning the title that I will take on all comers. If you want a shot at the CGC World Title here tonight I am not booked in a match yet so how about if you and I meet later on in that ring in a match for the World Title?”

[steve starts pacing around the ring and then begins to speak once again.]

Steve Frehley: “Thanks Joey you are the only one that is taking me seriously at this moment and I thank you for that. However I want to warn you that if you accept this match against me that I will take your title here tonight and become the new champion.”

Joey Poison: “You know I can’t say that I haven’t heard that before as the CGC World Champion because to be quite honest I haven’t because I haven’t had the title that long. However when you were still in the SWF I was here and I was the CGC Canadian Champion and I was the longest reigning champion in that titles history. I made thirty-four successful defenses until I lost the title to Nate Johnson due to some interference by the Elite. I am not complaining about it because fact is that if I hadn’t been the Canadian Champion then I may not be standing here as your World Champion. So you can say whatever you want but the fact is that I as well as everyone else in the company right now don’t really agree with your attitude. You think that just because Chris signed you from SWF and that you held the World Title in SWF that it entitles you to be the champion here. Well fact is that I am not going to let that happen here tonight I am going to do whatever I have to do in order to keep my belt. Tonight you will see why I held the Canadian Title for so long and why I will hold the CGC World Title for that long if not longer than I held the Canadian Title.”

Steve Frehley: “The only reason that you were able to do that is because you didn’t face me and the fact that you are Chris Kaladaro’s “Golden Boy” and the one guy that he has made a star out of. The fact of the matter is that when I came here I was already a star so he didn’t have to make me into one you on the other hand had to be molded properly and you are just starting to break out of your shell. Joey tonight I guarantee that I will be leaving as the CGC World Champion and there is nothing that will stop me from doing so not even your sub par wrestling skills.”

Joey Poison: “Well we will just see how my sub par skills match up to your skills tonight in the ring because when that bell rings its put up or shut up time for you. When the bell rings at the end of the match you will be on the mat and I will still be the CGC World Champion so I will see you in the ring tonight.”

Steve Frehley: “Let’s not wait for later lets do it right now.”

Joey Poison: “You want it you got it.”

[With that said Joey Poison starts running to the ring on the way he drops the World Title and slides in the ring under the bottom rope only to be met by an assault by Steve Frehley. Joey gets up and backs into one of the turnbuckles and turns Steve into it and starts beating on him himself. However before Joey can do any further damage to his opponent for the night a whole host of staff hit the ring to break them up and save the match. As they are pulled apart the two keep trash talking each other until Joey is forced out of the ring by staff and told to return to his locker room and wait for later tonight. Joey listens to them and disappears up the ramp after grabbing his belt. Steve does what he can to shake off the assault by Joey and regains his composure as he gets out of the ring and goes back to his locker room to prepare to take Joey’s title tonight.]

Road Agent Notes

The Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B

Match 1

Eddie Chandler vs. Zeus Maxmillion

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 8:29 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler is improving in Technical skills. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C

Match 2

In an extremely short match, Ted Brady defeated Grimm Quibble in 4:13 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

Grimm Quibble was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Grimm Quibble is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: E+

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack & Alex DeColt defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:42 when Alex DeColt defeated Grease Hogg by pinfall with a Tower Collapse Superplex.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Lead Belly is improving in Rumble skills.

Nate Johnson is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Shane Nelson comes down to the ringside area and motions that the Canadian Title will soon be around the waist of Shane. Nate smirks and shrugs it off and tries to do whatever he can to focus on his opponent for the night and not get to distracted by Shane Nelson who is now at ringside.

Road Agent Notes

The Shane Nelson vs. Nate Johnson storyline has continued with this segment.

Match 4

In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Nate Johnson defeated Ricky DeColt in 13:17 by pinfall with a Natural Order. During the match we also had Eddie Chandler run in and attack Ricky DeColt. Nate Johnson makes defense number 8 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Ricky DeColt is improving in Rumble skills.

Main Event – Match 5

In a match that had a fantastic crowd and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Steve Frehley in 12:56 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 2 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Steve Frehley was really off his game tonight. Steve Frehley and Joey Poison have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The Joey Poison vs. Steve Frehley storyline has continued with this match.

Last Night’s CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.42 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key:

BHK1978: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

Emark: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

Dragonmack: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

20LEgend: 4 of 5 predictions correct.

OOC: Thanks to BHK1978, Emark, Dragonmack, and 20LEgend for making predictions on this show and also for being continuing supporters of this dynasty. I feel that when I write segments I am getting better and better as the weeks progress which is a good thing because I thought that the opening segment was probably the best thing I have ever written (even better than last week). With that said The next edition of Terry Smith's Interview with Chris Kaladaro will be posted on Tuesday and it will talk about what happened on this show. Until then feel free to read up on the results and comment if you wish to do so.

Whoa that Ted Brady match was a stinker. However, that was the only low rated match on the card so I guess that was the bathroom break match.

Sucks that the semi-main did better than the main event. I hate it when that happens.

Whoa that Ted Brady match was a stinker. However, that was the only low rated match on the card so I guess that was the bathroom break match.

Sucks that the semi-main did better than the main event. I hate it when that happens.

I really hate it when that happens as well but oh well what can you do I am just happy that the main event was as good as it was though so I am not going to complain about it.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello and welcome to another edition of the show where I talk to Chris Kaladaro about the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris what were your thoughts after the show went off of the air for the night and the rating came in?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the show was good but that it could have been better.”

Terry Smith: “Well I would like to start off by asking you what you thought of the segment between Steve Frehley and Joey Poison which set up the main event of the evening?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the segment was done very well, both guys did a great job getting their point across and not rambling on which is very important in this business. Get straight to the point and don’t go on a rant otherwise you will lose the crowd and they did a great job in just getting straight to the point.”

Terry Smith: “In the first match of the night, Eddie Chandler took on Zeus Maxmillion in a one on one match. What did you think of this contest?”

Chris Kaladaro: “It was your average match Eddie Chandler is improving with each week and each match that he has and Zeus is doing the same. This match wasn’t anything special by the imagination but it did its job and was what it was, a solid match.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the second match which from the look on your face you don’t want to even talk about but I want to ask you about the match between Grimm Quibble and Ted Brady. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well there isn’t a nice way to say this but it sucked Grimm was rusty which hurt the match Ted Brady tried to make the match work but in the end he couldn’t and that I why it was such a bad match. That’s all I have to say about it though.”

Terry Smith: “In the third match of the night we saw some great tag team action as Alex and Jack DeColt took on The Dirty White Boys. What did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Again this match should have been better than what it was, I thought by having Jack and Alex have a match with Lead Belly and Grease Hogg that it would pull the DWB’s to have a good match. Unfortunately that didn’t happen, it wasn’t Alex or Jack’s fault but something has to be done with The Dirty White Boys to figure out what is going on otherwise we will have no choice as a company to release them both.”

Terry Smith: “Now before the next match Shane Nelson made his way down to the ring to get a closer look at Nate Johnson. What do you think this did to Nate’s psyche in this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well it definitely threw it off by how much I don’t know.”

Terry Smith: “What did you think of the match between Ricky DeColt and Nate Johnson?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was a good match and surprisingly Nate was able to win the match with Shane on the outside of the ring and with Ricky DeColt as his opponent. I wouldn’t necessarily call this an upset but it would be very close it was definitely the best match on the show.”

Terry Smith: “Finally what did you think of the main event between Steve Frehley and Joey Poison for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought that the match was good I was just expecting a lot more out of it to be honest. Both Wrestlers did a great job in making the match as good as it was but like I said I expected a match from these two to be better than it was.”

Terry Smith: “Well with that said we are out of time for the evening so I would like to thank you Chris for being here. I would also like to remind everyone to join Adrian Garcia live in the studio this Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that you can expect to see on the next edition of Title bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all Sunday ringside at the matches alongside Adrian Garcia as we call all of the action.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then feel free to read up on this column and comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 4, April 2011

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling. This week’s show takes place live from The Quebec City Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada and five matches have already been signed for the evening.

In the first match of the night, Eddie Chandler takes on Steve Frehley. Will Eddie defeat Steve causing him further frustration? Or will Steve defeat Eddie and prove to CGC Management that he is everything that he says he is?

In the second match of the evening, former CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt steps into the ring with a rising star in CGC in Zeus Maxmillion. Will Jack be able to defeat Zeus Maxmillion and get closer to another World Title match to get his belt back? Or will Zeus win the match and keep “rising” up the ranks in CGC?

In the third match of the night, Shane Nelson takes on CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson in a match for the CGC Canadian Title. Will Shane be able to defeat Nate and win the Canadian Title or will Nate win the match retaining his title and crushing Shane’s dreams of becoming a champion in CGC in the process?

In the co-main event of the evening Alex DeColt takes on Larry Wood in a one on one match. Will Alex defeat Larry Wood or will Larry upset the owner of the company with a win in this match?

Finally in the main event of the evening, the CGC World Heavyweight Championship is at risk as Ricky DeColt looks to be the last hope for the DeColt’s in regaining the CGC World Title as he faces champion Joey Poison. Will Ricky be successful in bringing the title back to the DeColt family? Or will Joey Poison defeat him just like he has done to Alex and Jack in the past?

All this and so much more will be answered as CGC presents the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling live from the Quebec City Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia and for now so long and I will see you Sunday alongside Terry Smith as we call all of the night’s action from ringside.

Those matches again are…

Eddie Chandler vs. Steve Frehley

Jack DeColt vs. Zeus Maxmillion

Shane Nelson vs. Nate Johnson ©

Alex DeColt vs. Larry Wood

Ricky DeColt vs. Joey Poison ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcomed, the results will be posted around 11pm on Sunday night so you have from now until then to get your predictions in so get predicting!

Well Ricky did just lose to the secondary champion so I doubt he will win here.

Just bumping this as you now have less than 24 hours to make predictions for this show if you still want to. The results have already been written and will be posted tomorow around 11pm so if you want to make predictions you have less than 24 hours to do so like I stated earlier. I would also like to thank BHK1978, Emark, and 20LEgend for predicting!

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 4, April 2011

Quebec City Arena (Quebec) – 2,000

[To Start off the show live from the Quebec City Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada CGC World Champion Joey Poison makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring by stepping between the top and middle ropes and then goes to grab a microphone. Once he gets the microphone he goes to the center of the ring and begins to speak.]

Joey Poison: “You know since I defeated Jack DeColt to win this title back on the first day of this month, I have had a target on my back. Steve Frehley decided to come after me but to no avail and even the former champion decided to use his rematch clause and that didn’t work. So now I am wondering just who is going to step through that curtain and be the next guy that says he is going to beat me only to fail. Come on I am waiting.”

[With that said Ricky DeColt comes out to the top of the entrance ramp dressed in street clothes with a microphone in hand. He motions for this music to cut off which it does shortly after and then he raises the microphone to his mouth apparently with something to say.]

Ricky DeColt: “You know The first day of April 2011 the day that you won the CGC World Title from my brother Jack DeColt should be considered the blackest day in wrestling history. Fact is that you cheated to beat Jack because nobody not you not Steve not Eddie nobody can beat a DeColt if we were having our worst day possible.”

Joey Poison: “Well apparently Jack was having his worst day possible because I was able to defeat him in that ring to win this…

[Joey holds up the CGC World Heavyweight Championship for everyone including Ricky to get a look at before continuing to speak.]

Joey Poison: “I have beaten Jack I don’t know how many times, and if he is supposed to be the best out of the three of you then I bet you anything that I could beat you here tonight no disrespect to Alex.”

Ricky DeColt: “You want a match with me here tonight, you got it…under one condition if we are to wrestle in the main event in a one on one match I want the title on the line. That’s right you versus me for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight.”

Joey Poison: “You want it you got it, you are only adding fuel to my fire because when I won this title on the first day of April 2011 I said I was going to hold this title for twice as long as I held the Canadian Title. I held the Canadian Title for ten months so Ricky if you are doing the math that’s over nineteen months still remaining in this reign.”

Ricky DeColt: “That’s fine but the fact is that I am going to end your reign here tonight and instead of defending the title myself after I beat you, I am going to give the title to Jack DeColt immediately following this match. That way the belt will be around the waste of a real champion and not some moron who thinks he is better than he actually is.”

Joey Poison: “You can do that but you will have to beat me first and I don’t see that happening so why don’t you go back to your locker room and get ready for this match. When we meet in the ring later tonight you are going to need more than a good game plan and your brothers to beat me you are going to have to do whatever it takes and I don’t think you have what it takes to get the job done. I will see you in the ring tonight Ricky.”

[With that said Joey drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and holds up the CGC World Title once again for everyone including Ricky to see. He then waits for Ricky DeColt to leave before he makes his exit from the ring so that the first match of the night can get underway.]

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Steve Frehley defeated Eddie Chandler in 7:50 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet.

Match 2

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 8:21 by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Zeus Maxmillion really needs a change to his character desperately.

Match 3

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Nate Johnson defeated Shane Nelson in 8:09 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 9 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Shane Nelson vs. Nate Johnson storyline has continued with this match.

Match 4

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alex DeColt defeated Larry Wood in 12:47 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Larry Wood is improving in Rumble skills.

As Alex is headed back to the locker room after his win and as he gets back behind the curtain into the locker room area, a camera cuts backstage to see Eddie Chandler attack Alex. Eddie beats Alex down and throws whatever he can on top of him including pipes, chairs and whatever else he can find in order to keep Alex at bay for the time being. Eddie then leaves the scene before he can experience any of the backlash from what he just did.

Road Agent Notes

The Alex DeColt vs. Eddie Chandler storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.

Segment Rating: C-

Main Event – Match 5

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Joey Poison defeated Ricky DeColt in 13:22 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 3 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Joey Poison stood out as being good.

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Quebec City Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.37 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC have contacted Maple Leaf Sports about the potential renewal of Title Bout Wrestling.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

Emark: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

20LEgend: 5 of 5 predictions correct!

OOC: Everyone who predicted on the show this week got a perfect score of 5 out of 5 correct so congratulations to all of you for doing that. The next meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro will be posted tomorow so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

A Meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro

First day of May 2011

Alex DeColt: “Alright Chris here we are again, what can you tell me about this past month?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well there’s some good news and some bad news…”

Alex DeColt: “What’s the bad news?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well the bad news is that we lost $116,645 last month.”

Alex DeColt: “That’s not too bad, what’s the good news?”

Chris Kaladaro: “The good news is that we have $5,527,704 available cash for spending or whatever we want to do with it.”

Alex DeColt: “That’s great news were up over $500,000 from the $5,000,000 that we started with.”

Chris Kaladaro: “exactly.”

Alex DeColt: “Now what do we have for storylines I know about the one with Eddie and myself so you don’t have to mention that one but what other storylines do we have going right now?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well we have Shane Nelson vs. Nate Johnson for the Canadian Championship right now they have only had one singles match with the others being tag matches so I think that this storyline has a lot more mileage on it. We also have Steve Frehley vs. Joey Poison for the World Championship and this feud has also had only one singles match between the two with the others being tag matches so this storyline has a lot more fuel in it as well.”

Alex DeColt: “That all sounds good, just keep doing what you are doing and touch base with me when you feel that you need to. Well that is all I had to ask you do you have anything more to add?”

Chris Kaladaro: “No not much else happened last month besides what we just went over.”

Alex DeColt: “Alright Chris I will talk to you later.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Sounds good boss.”

Alex DeColt: “Alright now if you excuse me I have some things I have to get done as I am sure you do too.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Yeah your right Alex the day has just begun I have a lot more to get done before the night is over.”

OOC: The next installment of the interview between Terry Smith and Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime tomorow. In the mean time feel free to read up on this column or last nights results if you haven't done so already and comment if you would like to.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to the latest edition of the show where I have a sit down talk with the head booker of CGC Chris Kaladaro. Chris how are you doing this week and what can you tell us about this past Sunday’s show?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I am doing well Terry thanks for asking, I thought the show was average at best it wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t outstanding either.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well if I could I would like to start off by talking about the first segment of the evening between Joey Poison and Ricky DeColt. What did you think of this segment and more importantly what did you think of Ricky’s performance in this segment?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well I think Ricky really wanted his time to shine because he has always been in the shadow of his brothers Steve included. However this segment got him to the point where he can be looked at as just a big a threat as any other DeColt and that is saying something.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“What did you think of Joey’s performance?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Again I thought it was good, he is the champion of the company right now and he is doing more than enough to prove to people and the wrestlers that he deserves to be where he is.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Now moving on to the first match of the night Eddie Chandler took on Steve Frehley. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was very well done, this match involved a former CGC World Champion in Eddie Chandler and a man who desperately wants to win the title in Steve Frehley. Steve won the match and I feel that he took a huge step to perhaps getting another shot at becoming the champion here in CGC.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Moving on to the second match of the night between Zeus Maxmillion and Jack DeColt what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well Zeus has impressed me each and every week with every match that he has had as of late. It seems that he is really coming into his own and this match with Jack DeColt was no exception as he did a great job even in a losing effort and had a great match with Jack.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the third match of the night Shane Nelson challenged Nate Johnson for the CGC Canadian Championship what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well this match wasn’t as good as the previous two matches in the evening but it wasn’t too bad considering who was involved. Nate did a great job of pulling Shane through the match and keeping it watchable in the process.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the co-main event and the fourth match of the evening, Alex DeColt took on Larry Wood what are your thoughts on this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought that this match was very well done and up to par with the firs two matches of the evening. Both wrestlers did their best to pull out the win but in the end Alex was able to win the match and even though Larry lost the match he had a great showing.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Now before the main event, the rivalry between Eddie Chandler and Alex DeColt took a violent turn as they were both involved in a brawl in the backstage area. What did you think of this latest development in their feud?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was well done both guys seemed to do whatever they could to keep the other one down. In the end we saw Eddie get the upper hand and leave the scene but Alex will get his revenge soon enough whether it be in a match or an attack of his own remains to be seen.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Finally in the main event, Ricky DeColt challenged Joey Poison in an effort to bring the World Title back to the DeColt’s where it belonged what did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought it was good both guys left everything they had in the ring and in the end Ricky just didn’t have enough left to get the job done. That doesn’t take away from the performance of Ricky though because he was very close to winning the match on several occasions but in the end Joey was able to kick out of everything Ricky threw at him and get the win himself to retain the title.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well thanks as always Chris but we are out of time for the evening. Be sure to join my broadcast partner Adrian Garcia in the studio this Thursday as he talks about some of the matches that will take place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you on Sunday night alongside Adrian Garcia as we call all of the night’s action from ringside.”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that will be taking place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until then feel free to read up on this column and comment if you would like to and provide any feedback if you have any.</p>

Archived