OLLIE is a protege machine!

Played up until May with OLLIE so far, and already three people have been taken under other people wings. (+1 because I hired La Bestia Purpura, who is already Manuel Prieto's protege).

I think it's great, I know OLLIE gave signed a lot of young talent recently (and there are a couple of my additions) so I just think it's really cool, like a family.

Extraordinario Jr protege of Marcos Flores

Mr Lucha III (should be Sr. Lucha III) protege of Pheonix I

Swarm II protege of Nicolas Lopez.

Best thing to happen to Luch Libre since El Patron saving that toddler.

I just started a game myself with OLLIE. Think its really gonna be the game I stick with. I like a bloated roster especially so I can really use the Trios titles so I hired a lot of young talent and I loved when I went to negotiate with La Bestia Purpura Manuel Prieto popped up and said that it was a good idea. Got my locker room rating up to over 80% cause I only hired guys with good attitudes.

Can't wait to really get things going just setting up now. Got 8 Trios and 10 tag teams so the lower card will have a lot to do.

I just started a game myself with OLLIE. Think its really gonna be the game I stick with. I like a bloated roster especially so I can really use the Trios titles so I hired a lot of young talent and I loved when I went to negotiate with La Bestia Purpura Manuel Prieto popped up and said that it was a good idea. Got my locker room rating up to over 80% cause I only hired guys with good attitudes.

Can't wait to really get things going just setting up now. Got 8 Trios and 10 tag teams so the lower card will have a lot to do.

Good to hear about some Lucha love. I've ended up in a war with MPWF (tried to end the non-aggression pact) and I've been able to hire some stable wrestlers to help teach psychology to the youngin's.

So I've got Eléctrico, Magnifico and Chess Maniac on my roster now. (Latter because I had a sneaking suspicion he was a NBT and he was :D) Also knocked MPWF's momentum from a C to a D+ and raised my own momentum from a C- to a C in the process.

Archived