PhreaK's Graphic Thread~!

So yeah, this is it. Something of a continuation of my thread from the 08 board. Im calling it a "graphics" thread, simply because this year i'd like to expand beyond logo cutting.

I've got plans for some skins of my own, I really want to try and make a push at some point to get away from KYKY, as easy as it is to just go with it. I know Stu wants to give the "get all the CVerse workers off the blue and onto the transparancy" another go. So yeah, lots of big things coming up.

All of that being said, I'm proud to release to you:

ULTIMATE GRUNGE LOGOS!!!!

This pack contains an astounding 270+ Real world logos, spanning all decades of wrestling. There are a number of NEW logos in there, so if you were keeping up with my packs before, your going to want to download this as there are some new ones in there, including a couple new TNA logos and some of the more obscure lucha companies. Also included are a handful of CVerse logos on the grunge background that were graciously cut by Kamchatka, whom I cant thank enough for that, and just all the work he does in general. Also I believe there are a few blank backgrounds in there.

So yeah, enjoy! Also, as before, feel free to make any requests, PLEASE provide the logo you'd like to be cut, it just makes everyones life easier.

Cheers,

~PhreaK

Just a thought, but why PSD format? Wouldn't PNG give you the same level of quality, with true transparency, but at a fraction of the filesize?

Unless Phreak has got a lot of wacky layering going on you want to dive into and alter, then yeah, PSD is the way to go. However, I didn't get that impression that that's what was needed.

Reserved...really should have thought of this sooner. And to answer your question, sadly, no. Me being the ultimate brain that i am didnt bother saving them. But i do still have all the original logos uncut. EDIT: Uff...too slow again. :/

Yeah, im likely going to cut them all again for one or more of the skins i plan on making. Most of then were real easy to cut being that they were on a solid background or already had a transparent layer. So when i do get around to getting them all cut again ill be sure to hook you up with the pngs.

Any chance you can rar/zip the pngs when you get a good amount going? There's been a few times I've wanted to add or change something in a pic (like resizing) and would have to go digging through a PSD archive online in hopes of finding the same one.

And just to stay on topic, nice job with the logos. Always nice to find a few I didn't have.

• 1 year later...

Archived