SCRAMBLE! A Story Of Re-Birth

Monday, Week 1, January 2010

[bEEP BEEP BEEP!]

I wake up groggily and smash my hand onto my alarm clock, hoping it would shut it off, and possibly help quiet the loudness of the BEEP in my head.

"...What the hell happened last night?"

I sit up in my bed and notice that the room is spinning uncontrollably.

"Maybe if I just lay down it'll go away..."

And that's just what I do...in fact, I fall back asleep. When I wake up again, it's about 2:30 pm, and well, looking at the clock gave me a hell of a scare. I rush to put some clothes on, and notice my BlackBerry is blinking red. I pick the damn annoying thing up, and see an automated email from the WWE server.

"Do not bother coming in today, your contract has been made null and void. Have a good day."

"What the $#%*?"

I figure it's just the booze I must have had last night so I send out a mass text to all my contacts, asking why I was fired, and each one of them, all from different companies tell me they were as well, without warning, or severance.

So, I decide it's time to log onto the TotalExtremeWrestling website to see if it can shed some light on the situation, and it does.

"Every company is empty?! No one owns anything? No one works anywhere? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!"

I think to myself that it's just the booze, none of this is actually happening, I'm just really messed up. Maybe if I go to sleep, when I wake up none of this will be real, and I just dreamt all of it.

So, that's what I do, I log off, and go back to my bedroom and go to sleep.

Tuesday, Week 1, January 2010

I log onto the TotalExtremeWrestling website and...

Still the same. There is no way this can be real, I've got to be dreaming all this.

"Screw this, I'm going back to bed, and things better be right tomorrow."

Wednesday, Week 1, January 2010

I don't even get the chance to log onto the website this morning, as my BlackBerry is blinking.

"We are pleased to announce that John Layfield is now running World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.!"

I throw my phone down in disgust, and sulkwalk to my computer and log on, and notice that much has changed.

John Layfield Takes Power In WWE

Raven Takes Over TNA

Steve Corino Is New Owner Of ROH

Jeff Jarett Owns PWG

Dixie Carter Now Owns BSE Pro

Akira Taue Takes Over NOAH

CIMA Seizes Reigns Of Dragon Gate

Scott D'Amore Announces Ownership of Dragon Gate USA

Adam Pearce Reign Of Power in FIP

Akira Hokuto Owns AJPW

Ron Niemi Takes Over JAPW

EVOLVE Owned By Frank Iadevaia