Popularity in Canada

Before I get really into my NOTBPW game I noticed last time that 2 of my regions were at C+ importance already but it seems the other regions take a lot longer to improve.

Is there any difference between the maritimes, prairies and british columbia(i think)

Yes, a lot.

The regional importance of Quebec and Ontario is 95%. So 95% of the gains you make in popularity go straight into importance.

BC is 85%. Not bad but you'll go up slower

The Prairies is 80%.

The Maritimes is a mere 60% regional importance. Growing here will be tortuously slow and even if you get 100% popularity you will never get past 60% importance.

Before I get really into my NOTBPW game I noticed last time that 2 of my regions were at C+ importance already but it seems the other regions take a lot longer to improve.

Is there any difference between the maritimes, prairies and british columbia(i think)

Page 22

im playing as calgary stampede wrestling (89 mod) i have got them from regional to cult status. but in order for me to reach national i need to get 41 % across all of canada ( as you are all aware ) the problem is i cant put on great shows in Quebec because they speak french so my angles and commentary are just bombing the show ! does anyone know how i can get around it. the only way i can think of is hiring wrestlers that speak french but since its a 89 mod and the wrestling roster is not that extensive it is quiet hard to hire enough wrestlers to put on a show in quebec ( only wrestlers i can think of is the rougeau brothers and andre the giant but wont be able to afford his wage )

im playing as calgary stampede wrestling (89 mod) i have got them from regional to cult status. but in order for me to reach national i need to get 41 % across all of canada ( as you are all aware ) the problem is i cant put on great shows in Quebec because they speak french so my angles and commentary are just bombing the show ! does anyone know how i can get around it. the only way i can think of is hiring wrestlers that speak french but since its a 89 mod and the wrestling roster is not that extensive it is quiet hard to hire enough wrestlers to put on a show in quebec ( only wrestlers i can think of is the rougeau brothers and andre the giant but wont be able to afford his wage )

If you have cash, couldn't you invest in an arena in Quebec, and set English as one of the languages?

Archived