MAW | Rip Wants To Build Stars, Jay Wants To Be A Star

This isn't exactly a "dynasty" or "diary", but instead a "log" of my activities while playing as MAW. I've continued Rip's quest to create future stars for the North American wrestling scene, but I've also made MAW into a competitive Regional promotion with the help of a few old faces and some new ones too!

MAW | Mid Atlantic Wrestling

I've yet to completely 'publish' the (back)story because it's technically not finished (it is in my head, but it's not written down in its entirety). I won't be updating this forum page unless I really feel it's necessary. I'm mostly just doing this for a few friends to look at and to make my MAW game more exciting for myself. I had started working on the main layout of the site when TEW 2010 was announced and I just purchased the game a week ago, so I finally decided it was time to plug some stuff into the site from my 7-month game and post the link here for anyone who would like to check it out. :cool:

Just a heads up: I pre-edited MAW to be "big" Small, so that Regional was right around the corner. I did this because in my TEW08 game I had gone years and years with MAW and I wanted it to be more familiar for me. Before I started the game I added a character that's based off a friend of mine. This is also the first time I'm using my user character as an on-screen talent. I've made small tweaks here and there to the database, but nothing major. If you look around the site you'll see that I've done quite a few things differently. Some of these factors may make it so you're uninterested or unable to follow along. If so, oh well. :)

I said I wouldn't update this thread, but I lied! :p

"The Story" is going to include 8 parts. The first part has already been added to the site and is a fairly quick read. The rest will follow the same pattern. There will be more added as the game progresses, but the primary story is an 8-part arc. A mini-excerpt:

A car accident in Connecticut on Dec. 23rd took his life. Trying to make it home to Maine from North Carolina… that New England snow can be a real b***h sometimes.

I really like that website man, gives this thing a unique presentation. Good job, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Thanks man.

Archived