WWE 2010; The Future is NOW!!!!

This is my first ever Diary

Dear WWE Universe, My name is Billy Parton and I am the new head booker for the World Wrestling Entertainment company.

I know many will be asking just who the hell I am. Well to answer that question is simple I was the main man in charge of writing for FCW.

Im very glad Mr.McMahon is giving me this chance to prove what I can do on the big stage of the WWE, why am I getting this chance is because Stephanie McMahon is taking time off from the WWE and her position became open, so Mr.McMahon asked me if I wanted to give it a shot and I agreed. I have also been color commentary on ECW brand but now that ECW is dead my main focus will be creative and booking of the WWE.

My Profile

Power-hungry, intelligent and cunning, Billy Parton was a man who sought power and domination over the entire wrestling business, all for his own gain.

Parton signed a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and was assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). Parton, at first using his real name, made his FCW debut on October 13, 2007, losing to Hade Vansen. Became head booker for FCW shortly after while competing. When Josh Mathews left FCW to commentate on ECW full-time, Parton began working as a commentator alongside Dusty Rhodes.

In October 2009, the SmackDown color commentator, Jim Ross, suffered a Bell's palsy attack, resulting in a shuffle of the other commentators. Matt Striker was moved from ECW to SmackDown, and Parton was called up to ECW as a commentator, working alongside Josh Matthews. He debuted on the October 27 episode. He also called the ECW event on the following episode of WWE Superstars.

WWE.com

WWE.com would like to report that the following wrestlers, has been sent to FCW.

Alicia Fox,Brie Bella,Chris Masters,Droz (trainer),Eve,Hornswoggle,Jillian Hall,Maria,Mark Henry,Melina (to get in shape),Nikki Bella,Noah Wilson,R.Singh,Savannah,Ted Dibiase Sr. (trainer),The Great Khali,Tiffany,Tony Atlas (trainer),Tyler Reks,Bret Hart (trainer).

We would like to report that the following free agents has signed with Raw or Smackdown!

RAW

Christian,Goldust,Ezekiel Jackson,Paul Burchill,Zack Ryder,Yoshi Tatsu,C.Croft,Trent Barretta,and Daniel Bryan.

Smackdown!

William Regal,Shelton Benjamin,The Hurricane,Vladimir,Vance Archer,and Kaval.

WWE Raw

With the Elimination Chamber PPV looming in a few weeks tonight starts the qualifying matches to see who will take part of the WWE Heavyweight Championship Chamber match. Also tonight starts the WWE Divas title tournament, and a big WWE Unified Tag Team title match.

EC qualifying Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

EC qualifying MVP vs Ted Dibiase

EC qualifying John Cena vs Paul Burchill

EC qualifying Ezekiel Jackson vs Christian

EC qualifying Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston

Diva Tournament Katie Lea vs Kelly Kelly

Main Event Unified Tag Team DX © vs Hart Dynasty vs The Miz/Big Show

Unified Tag Team DX © vs Hart Dynasty vs The Miz/Big Show

Really looking forward to this man. I know you've commented in my dynasties in the past and I'm excited to see what you can do in the dynasty game. Good luck on this, I'll be following it and see how our universes compare over time.

Most of this line up is filled with forgone conclusions, IMO.

In WWE, MVP can bring it on the stick, plus I hate seeing him tagging up with Mark Henry. Now that he is in FCW, MVP has the chance now.

Another obvious one, but if you do not give Birchall some kind of push, I will send you a trojan horse virus that will destroy all the p0rn on your computer, lol.

Jackson has something but until he develops somewhat better on the mic he is just another big bland powerhouse. And Christian is Christian so. . .

WWE dropped the ball with Kingston AND Swagger. Kofi has the slightly bigger upside.

Not into skinny blonde women but I can't stand goth chicks even more, lol.

In spite of star power, I like the Dynasty.

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

An interesting match-up. It'll be interesting to see how you handle the Legacy. There are a lot of directions you could go.

MVP vs Ted Dibiase

Dibiase is a star waiting to happen. MVP needs more polishing, as a babyface.

John Cena vs Paul Burchill

Burchill is good, but I just can't see him as anything more than a midcarder, and not a particularily high one, at that.

Ezekiel Jackson vs Christian

Big Zeke is a monster. He's already showing signs of being good, and is young enough to have a really bright future. This is Christian's time, though.

Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston

Kofi has a lot more holes in his game, at this point. Swagger makes a really fun guy in the chamber, slamming people off everything. Strangely enough, he would be the big man in RAW's chamber.

Katie Lea vs Kelly Kelly

Katie Lea is a good worker, but Kelly Kelly is smokin' hot. She's also a fun person to get smushed later in the tournament.

DX © vs Hart Dynasty vs The Miz/Big Show

DX don't really bring anything to the tag division, and the Hart Dynasty make perfect fall guys, protecting HHH & HBK.

Good luck man and you know where to find my pm box if you want to run anything by me.

Monday Week 1,February 2010

WWE RAW

Sioux City,IA at the Gateway Arena

WWE RAW Siuox City,IA at the Gateway Arena: 9,626

Dark Matches:

- Primo defeated Carlito E-

- Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu defeated The Dudebusters C-

WWE Raw Anouncers Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler

- Joey Styles discusses how the WWE Elimination Chamber PPV will "respect history" and "make history" in three weeks..

Jerry Lawler explains the rules for the "The Elimination Chamber matches" match for the World Heavyweight title and WWE Heavyweight Title..

Two competitors will start the match, while the other four will be locked in glass chambers, and anther wrestler will follow every 5 minutes..

In order for an opponent to be eliminated, they must be pinned or tap out.

Styles also says tonight starts the qualifying matches.

- Christian says tonight that he will qualify for the Elimination Chamber for the WWE Heavyweight Title..

* Ezekiel comes out and disagrees with Christian that he wont be the one qualifying, but that Zek will qualify..

*Sheamus appears from the back with his WWE Heavyweight title and gets on the mic -- I will retain and beat either one of you at the PPV!

*Sheamus says that it will go down at the PPV and they should stop crying about it..

*Christian tells Sheamus and Ezekiel that they will regret saying anything about him..

Commerical break

Match 1 Kelly Kelly vs Katie Lea

* Kelly Kelly start with offering to shake hands, but instead get attacked by her opponent Katie Lea from behind!

* Late in the match, Kelly comes in and hits a K2 on Katie Lea..

* Kelly went for the pin, but Katie managed to get her foot on the bottom rope.

* Katie nails Kat Nip on Kelly and gets the 1, 2, and 3 for the win..

* WINNER and advancing in the WWE DIvas Tournament: Katie Lea C at 5:41

- Backstage Cody and Dibiase are discussing their matches for tonight.

# Cody Rhodes tells Ted DiBiase that the new GM of Raw gave him a match with Randy Orton of all people.

# DiBiase smirks, and says who is the new GM?.

# Rhodes says he does not know but will in a few weeks.

# DiBiase says good luck tonight..

# Rhodes asks DiBiase who is he facing tonight.

# DiBiase says M.V.P. and that he is going to wipe the mat with him..

# Rhodes then asks DiBiase if he will be a ring side for his match with Orton.

# DiBiase says NO! He got to get ready for M.V.P...

# Rhodes looks upset as DiBiase leaves.

Commerical Break

Match 2 Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

* Randy Orton hits a body slam and clotheslines Cody Rhodes over the top rope!

* Cody Rhodes slips back into the ring when he comes face-to-face with Randy Orton!

* Orton hits Rhodes with THE RKO, but Ted DiBiase runs down and pulls out the referee.!

* Orton screaming at DiBiase asking "what in the hell!" Orton then punches DiBiase, then M.V.P. runs and and brawls with DiBiase!

* Rhodes having time to recover sets up for the Cross Rhodes, but Orton reverses and hit another RKO on Rhodes!

* Orton goes for the 3 count, and gets the pinfall!

* WINNER: Randy Orton B at 9:09

-Interview with DX backstage (interviewer Michael Cole)

* Triple H said that he and Shawn Michaels will not lose tonight.

* Natalya entered the scene and said Cole should be interviewing a real star, her men David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd!

* Shawn said that the Hart Dynasty will get what Bret got and that is NOTHING!

* Triple H questions Shawn on what he said.

* Shawn says nothing and leaves.

Commerical Break

-Interview with the Hart Dynasty (interviewer Josh Matthews)

* Josh Matthews asks Natalya and the Dynasty why did they interurpt DX?

* Natalya says why interview has beens and not the future.

Match 3 Christian vs Ezekiel

* Joey Styles stated that Christian and Ezekiel both signed with RAW as free agents..

* Christian rammed Ezekiel face in the corner..

* Ezekiel then made a come back using his power to over take Christian mid way through the match..

* Christian hit the killswitch out of no where, and picked up the victory!

* WINNER: Christian B- at 6:08

Commerical Break

- In The Ring Promo

* The Miz & his body gaurd The Big Show get introduced and come down to the ring...

* Daniel Bryan comes out and shoots down The Miz and "his bodygaurd"..

* The Miz said this is the WWE and not indy federation that hlds 100 people in the crowd..

* The Miz says indy wrestling is the minr league, while the WWE is the Major League.

* Daniel Bryan shoots on The Miz saying he doesn't look like no athlete to him..

* The Miz gets in Daniel Bryan face but The Big Show comes between them!

* The Big Show says why doesn't Daniel pick on him instead..

* The Big Show challenges Daniel Bryan to a match next week and Bryan accepts..

* The Big Show leaves with The Miz at his side..

Match 4 Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger

* Joey Styles said that Jack Swagger was trained by Antonio Inoki..

* Late in the match, Swagger started to leave the ring, but Kofi followed him, then threw him into the ring

* Kingston then hit Trouble in Paradise for the win!

* WINNER: Kofi Kingston C at 5:28

Commerical Break

Match 5 Ted DiBiase vs M.V.P.

* Joey Styles said that Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes are not allowed at ringside.

* Ted DiBiase hits a spinbuster on M.V.P. but was distracted by Orton theme music!

* M.V.P. tried to take advantage with the Play of the Day - but DiBiase countered the move..

* DiBiase managed to finish off M.V.P. with a Dream Street for the win..

* WINNER: Ted DiBiase B- at 9:07

Commerical Break

-In the Ring with Batista,Vince McMahon, and John Cena

* Michael Cole introduced John Cena

* John Cena music hits and comes to the ring. Cena says that Bret Hart is a man with honor and the Vince should thanks Hart for all he done for him..

* Mr.McMahon then came out to the stage and told everyone that he was on a mission.

* Mr.McMahon wants to rid the WWE of Cena and Hart for good..

* Mr.McMahon says that John Cena is "supposed" to be a big shot btu he nothing.

* Mr.McMahon challenges Bret Hart to a match at WrestleMania..

* Jerry Lawler makes mention that Hart is nt here tonight.

* John Cena asks why doesn't Vince make the challenge when Hart is here next week.

* VInce then said that he wont be on RAW next week, as Batista attacked Cena from behind!

* Batista then proceeded to powerbomb Cena straight to hell!!

Commerical Break

Match 6 John Cena vs Paul Burchill

.. * John Cena still out from the beat down as Paul Burchill makes his way to the ring.

* Paul gets an armbar submission on Cena, who reaches the ropes..

* Cena then makes a come back and later gets the STF submission on Burchill, who again crawls to the ropes..

* Cena pulls Burchill back into the center of the ring and wrenches his the STF on tighter.

* Burchill slowly but surely makes his way back to the ropes but Cena refuses to break the hold..

* Cena nearly gets himself disqualified by the referee but breaks the hold..

* Burchill attempts a chokeslam, but Cena reverses it into the Attitude Adjustment!!

* As Cena went for the cover Katie Lea comes from the back. To distract the referee.

* As the referee is distracted Batista sneaks back in the ring and Batista Bombs Cena.

* Burchill goes for the pin and the referee counts the 1, 2 and 3 for the win.

* Winner: Paul Burchill B at 10:31

Commerical Break

- Video of the earlier match with John Cena and Paul Burchill

Main Event WWE Unified Tag Team Titles Match

DX (Shawn Michaels and Triple H) vs The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith) w/ Natalya vs The Big Show and The Miz

* Tyson Kidd hit a superplex on The Miz for a two count very early in the match.

* Kidd hit a facebuster to Michaels..

* Triple H hit a Perdigree to Kidd and go for the cover but Kidd foot was under the bottom rope..

* Smith hit a powerful clothesline on Triple H..

* Triple H then hit a Spinebuster on Smith!

* Triple H went for the Pedigree, but The Miz countered into an armbar submission!

* Triple H reversed the Chokeslam it into a DDT, on The Big Show!

* Michaels from not being tagged in comes in the ring, then hits the Sweet Chin Music on Triple H and walks away!

* Kidd gets into the ring and makes the pin on Triple H for the three count

* WINNER, AND NEW WWE Unified Tag Team Champins: The Hart Dynasty B at 12:17

B- Show hurt our popularity

6.86 on USA Network

Kaval vs Funaki

No idea how you are doing NXT but Funaki's past his prime and is now a great jobber.

Cryme Tyme vs The Hart Dynasty

THD just won the titles on RAW so. . .

The Hurricane vs Charlie Haas

With Birchall winning on RAW and against Cena of all people, it seems to me that you are pushing talent instead of popularity so I am going with Haas although Shane is great as well.

Kaval vs Funaki

No idea how you are doing NXT but Funaki's past his prime and is now a great jobber.

THD just won the titles on RAW so. . .

With Birchall winning on RAW and against Cena of all people, it seems to me that you are pushing talent instead of popularity so I am going with Haas although Shane is great as well.

NXT is just another B Show

Kaval vs Funaki

Good to see him getting a shot in the big league. Hopefully you develop him well and he could be a solid performer for years.

I didn't see them winning the titles yet, but since they did, time to let them run with it. They are great as a team, hopefully they'll bring some real tag team talent back, not just two singles wrestlers thrown together.

Stand back, there's a Hurricane comin' through!

Archived