Popularity Issues

It seems like the promotion popularity isn't showing in game the same way as in the editor when i'm playing.

I was messing about with the editor & changing some of the popularity on some promotions but despite having set some of the regions to be at regional level, when i play the game everywhere is set at a minimum of low level national 10% even if i had it put at mid/low regional?

Is there a reason for this? Can a promotion not be set below low level national in certain situations or something?

Thanks

It seems like the promotion popularity isn't showing in game the same way as in the editor when i'm playing.

I was messing about with the editor & changing some of the popularity on some promotions but despite having set some of the regions to be at regional level, when i play the game everywhere is set at a minimum of low level national 10% even if i had it put at mid/low regional?

Is there a reason for this? Can a promotion not be set below low level national in certain situations or something?

Thanks

is it an international level org? There is popularity spillover for both orgs and fighters. So national orgs in one region will automatically be regional everywhere else, etc.

is it an international level org? There is popularity spillover for both orgs and fighters. So national orgs in one region will automatically be regional everywhere else, etc.

It was with the UFC, i had them as low international in America & National in Canada/UK & other places & Regional in Africa/Central America but when i play the game Africa/Central America are at Low Level National even tho i had them at Regional level & the editor still says that is the case but the game doesn't.

It was with the UFC, i had them as low international in America & National in Canada/UK & other places & Regional in Africa/Central America but when i play the game Africa/Central America are at Low Level National even tho i had them at Regional level & the editor still says that is the case but the game doesn't.

If you have international in USA, then all other areas (I think) will become National once the game starts - no matter what they are set as in the editor. It's called spillover popularity.

Go check what it says in the LIVE editor - they will all be national in there.

If you don't want them national - then you will have to drop the pop in USA to high national.

Archived