TEW05 Real World Update: March 2010

Guest Krotos

I have a lot of problems

1. Where the **** is BJW ???

2.Workers Statistics :

Brian Kendrick - Techical A ? (I give him max B-)

Shelton Benjamin - Flying C- ? (I give him B+)

Jonh Cena - Flying and Technical C- hah max D

Randy orton - Flying C+ (no way) max D

Rey Mysterio - Technical and Rumble B + (i give him max B- in this abilities)

Rycklon Stevens - flying C- ( its Joke ?)

Aj styles - Strong style B+ (it cant be)

Fujita "jr" hayato - all statistic C ? It may be better

Laredo Kid - Flashines must be A

OF course I dont want a stupid cirtize but wants to mention a few errors, that threw me in the eye after 5 minutes checking roster.

I played most of your mods and i have to congratulate you guys. They are always accurate, detailed and generally nicely worked. IMO thanking and congratulating the mod maker is never too much, as they loose their time to work hard and for free.

With that said: Tnk you and congratulations. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much.

I figured since it's now free-ware and I lost my old game, it'd give it another shot. I remember liking the game, but never playing it enough to purchase again - but now 2010 is really making my want to buy it. So I figured I'd give 2005 a whirl again to see if I should.

Thanks for the real world mod!

• 1 month later...
I will agree with you there buddy as i use EWB aswell. Generally the comments are better over there but I sometimes forget about the TEW2005 section and miss your updates. You do a great job with them anyways just as much effort put in as bill does with his EWR updates. Keep up the good work

I just want to drop in for a moment to thank you guys for keeping up the TEW2005 modding. I'm one of those affected by a weird bug that keeps me from playing eLicensed games, and, while Adam, the rest of the GDS crew, and the eLicense folks are all doing their best to get things working, it is nice to have a current, up-to-date mod available for TEW2005, so I can continue to play the game.

I don't know about a link to a helpful website, but you need to create a new database in-game, BEFORE trying to move these files into the Data folder. The game will create files and folders for data & pics. Then it's just a matter of overwriting those files (the 0kb files) with these. Put the pics in the appropriate Pics folder, and you're ready to rock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived