Is it just me or is there a totally different way of using a mod on TEW 2010 than with WMMA 2?

With TEW when i create a new database it doesn't seem to be showing up when i go into the data folder but thats how i've always done it with WMMA & its worked fine.. Is there a different way of doing it in TEW 2010 or something?

NB: Vista \ Windows 7 Users: If you are using a modern version of Windows such as Vista or Windows 7, please make sure that you are in administrator mode when running the game. If you aren't you will get crashes as the game will not have permission to access files which will therefore prevent it from working correctly. It will also cause files and folders to disappear and generally misbehave. Please note that just because you are the owner of the computer, the sole owner, or your account is set to admin does NOT mean you are automatically running the game in admin mode - you MUST right click on the game's icon and specifically choose to run under admin mode. If you are playing via a Shortcut, you do this via Properties -> Advanced -> Admin mode (tick).

this might be your problem

Archived