• Infinitywpi's "Welcome. You Know The Drill"
    • Phantom Stranger's TCW: A Quiet Retirement"
    • Jingo's "Deep Impact Wrestling: Saving Australian Wrestling since 2009."
    • Terminator980's Gambling with The Babes
    • EricAdams' "ZEN Wresting - A New Zealand Sci-Fi Epic"

Cornellverse:

• [thread=76886]Eisen -Verse's DOA The Evolution of Greed[/thread]
  • [thread=80587]Yuu Onuki's "Memoirs of a Booker"[/thread]
  • [thread=75205]Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming"[/thread]
  • [thread=84880]BYU 14's "NYCW - Passing the torch"[/thread]
  • [thread=72945]Angeldelayette's USPW: A Slow Ride To The Top"[/thread]
  • [thread=32191]James Casey's MAW - 10 Simple Rules[/thread]
  • [thread=73675]Rathen4's "APW 2010 - It's Hotter Down Under!"[/thread]
  • [thread=73040]Infinitywpi's "Welcome. You Know The Drill"[/thread]
  • [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]
  • [thread=73642]Jingo's "Deep Impact Wrestling: Saving Australian Wrestling since 2009."[/thread]
  • [thread=80230]Terminator980's Gambling with The Babes[/thread]
  • [thread=87331]EricAdams' "ZEN Wresting - A New Zealand Sci-Fi Epic"[/thread]

Whoohoo! I'm in the lead! That won't last long! LOL.

I had to go with angel's USPW for the simple fact the he has had one of the longest running diaries in the TEW10 section thus far (not counting the ones that were moved over from 08) and it is always good. Granted that are a lot of great diaries on this list, so whomever goes on to win deserves it.

there is definitely a packed field this month, and next month J-Silver and Tigerkinney will no doubt add to this list.

Also, regardless of which diary you vote for, I do encourage anyone who hasn't to take a look at Yuu Onuki's Memoirs of a Booker. It's unique and quirky presentations style is a breath of fresh air on these boards, and even if you don't care about women's wrestling or japan, by the time you are done, you will. :D

-Thanks to mistaken for putting this up. Thank you 10.77% very much for the votes. It really was very kind of everyone to put me up there, then inform me here was actually here, and then vote for me. Though no pressure being lumped into a group with Eisen-verse and James Casey's epic masterpieces... really... none... I'm fine... are my fonts too fat? They are, aren't they.

As I said in my Dynasty, I'm still working out all of the kinks and still putting everything together... hopefully I don't break it in the process.

Most importantly, it has been a lot of fun doing this. All of this just adds to it I think. If I quit erasing things accidentally... it will be mountains of joy to come.

As a final note, I have read, followed, pillaged and enjoyed about half of the Dynasty on this list. They are all great, unique, and deserve a vote or even seven more than that.

I think that is all,

Thank you again.

Y.O.

Archived