is there a scouting report of your next opponnent?

[QUOTE=Tim Plum]pre-game scouting has no money allocation.[/QUOTE] I would disagree with you Tim. According to the budget email that you get when you start the season, it contains this piece of information related to the Advance Scouting section of your budget. "Advance scouting helps determine the accuracy of your pre-game reports on your opponent" I sunk a ton of money in this area, and I couldn't then figure out how that benefited me.

[QUOTE=jbmagic]yep and i am not seeing no pre-game report in my email before i play that opponent.[/QUOTE] You won't receive it, that is not in the game, go to the weekly schedulle and click on preview for your game.

This doesn't equate. All preview really shows is the team leader in passing, rushing, blocking, tackles etc. There's no need to toss any scouting money in to find this stuff. Surely scouting must be for something else, as in listing how good the opposition's players are? 3.0/5.0 etc

[QUOTE=dewguru]I would disagree with you Tim. According to the budget email that you get when you start the season, it contains this piece of information related to the Advance Scouting section of your budget. "Advance scouting helps determine the accuracy of your pre-game reports on your opponent" I sunk a ton of money in this area, and I couldn't then figure out how that benefited me.[/QUOTE] Advance scouting budget impacts how well your team adjusts to your opponent before and during the game. Higher advance scouting spent means that your team will notice certain "tipoffs" during the game and stop/get big plays. This is not like TPF where advance scouting dictated how much info you got on an email - it's an ingame advantage that can help at certain times if you put money into it.

Is there anyway or anywhere to view your opponents use of specific formation (i.e. Weak formation the times they ran/passed and average of results) I know in our playbook we can see how each plays results have been. I was just wondering because this would help tremendously in trying to plan for your opponents and their tendencies. This would be the same type of info you would get planning and watching film on your opponent throughout the week

• 2 weeks later...
it is your assistant coaches, yes...how accurate their "vision" of opposing players is depends on how much money you've allocated in the budget for offensive scouting and defensive scouting. that also comes into play when assessing transfers in the offseason.

Archived