TNA World Tag Team Championship

Beer Money, Inc vs Hernandez & The Blueprint Matt Morgan©

TNA X Division Championship

Kazarian vs Doug Williams ©

TNA Knockout Championship - Hardcore Match

Daffney w/Dr Stevie vs Tara ©

Ultimate X Match - Winner Gets TNA X Division Title Match at Lockdown

Suicide, Homicide, Amazing Red, Daniels, Brian Kendrick, and Shannon Moore

*This past week, with tension mounting in the locker room it was Jeff Jarrett who calmed everyone down and even got many of the boys to relax with a PS3 tournament of various games before the show. The morale of the locker room was significantly improved afterwards.

*The match between Tara and MsChif was the product of a recent agreement between TNA and Shimmer. Look for more new faces in the Knockouts Division in coming months. One of those new faces however will not be Sara Del Ray who made it known to Shimmer and TNA that she feels she has enough on her plate at the moment.

*A recent poll on TNAwrestling.com showed just as many people are looking forward to Angle vs Anderson as Styles vs Abyss. In a surprising note, the Waltman vs Young match was tied for second, showing the old nWo nostalgia may still have some legs to it.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Word has leaked out of TNA that Bobby Lashley and his wife are both done with the company effective immediately. Sources backstage say Lashley and his wife Kristal were meeting with Hogan, Bischoff, and Dixie Carter about a role in this Sunday's Destination X PPV when Mrs. Lashley began demanding a high raise, title run, etc for her husband or else they could end the meeting right then. Our backstage source says it didn't take but a minute for Carter to throw them out of her office.

"Dixie said if Bobby didn't like being part of TNA's future he could go back and kiss Vince McMahon's ass again, that's a direct quote," says our source. Backstage the news spread like wildfire and has a largely positive reaction by employees who appreciate their boss's frankness and passion. The question now remains..if not Bobby Lashley this Sunday, then who?

Its with great regret that I have to announce this project is over. I live in eastern Ohio and last week we had a nice storm roll through and in the process my laptop (with the TEW data) became a very expensive paperweight.

We were both really enjoying this and I want to thank all you guys who were constant readers and supporters. Note to anyone out there, if you're going to do a diary find a way to backup your data so you don't have this happen to you.

We're addicts to this kind of thing so at some point I imagine we'll try and do another project but again, thanks for reading/supporting.

Archived