So, I've been manipulating the Conrellverse database, making several changes to give it a different feel for me. A lot of the changes I've made have been based on things I've seen when simming, or for the specific purpose of avoiding certain things I see to often. Basically what I wanted to do was change the way the game would progress, without changing the essential nature of any one thing too much.

Here's what I've got so far:

The Stomper passed away in mid-2009, and despite rumors that Larry Vessey would take over, the company was actually taken over by Honest Frank, who put Steve Flash in charge of booking. They modernized the product somewhat, but kept pretty much everything the same.

Dan Stone Sr left the business, putting Victoria in charge. Victoria, in turn, put Sean in charge of booking, but has made no changes to product or roster.

In one simulation i did, Tommy Cornell divorced Jennifer, so I played on that and modded the d-base surrounding a similar incident. I had Tommy and Jen split, with Jennifer gaining control of TCW in the divorce (I modded her stats to make her decent with business, but not great). She fired Tommy and several of his friends, including Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins, but was able to bring Haruki Kudo into TCW as head booker. The company now centers around Troy Tornado, RDJ, Kudo, and Rocky Golden.

Tommy ended up returning to the UK, where he now splits his time works for 21CW (where he is the 21CW UK champion) and working occassional dates in Japan for GCG. Wolf ended up signing for PSW, and much of the company now centers around him.

My biggest change is in regards to the SWF. Richard Eisen is "missing" (I deleted his contract and set his status to Out of the Business.) Jerry took over the promotion, and put Christian Faith in charge of booking. This caused a rift between him and Eric, who decided to leave the company entirely (more on that in a second). Jerry has begun making the company even more over the top, with more risque and hardcore elements, but pretty much still focusing on Mainstream entertainment. The power combo of Jerry and Christian upset some of the roster, leading to several names quitting: Steve Frehley ened up going to TCW, because their product was less offensive to his tastes. Angry Gilmore and Jessie headed to CZCW (tell you why in a second) as did Peter Michaels. Because they lost several names, SWF had to revamp the roster a bit, leading to the acquisition of Zeus Maximillion (who has been working the states for about a year, and has become something of a big name star) as well as them pushing lower level talent to higher role. The power of being in control of SWF after spending two decades in the company is starting to get to Christian, and he has developed something of bad attitude because of it.

The split between Jerry and Eric Eisen lead to Eric using his own money to purchase CZCW. He took Angry Gilmore, Jessie, Peter Michaels, and a couple of low-level workers with him. He has not changed the product of CZCW, although he tends to push himself and his friends a bit over the established stars of the company.

As you can see, most of my changes have been to the US. I'm trying to think up some changes I can make to other regions, but am at something of a roadblock. I would appreciate anyone's thoughts, opinions, or suggestions.

Thank you.

Archived