††►PNG / PSD Reqest / Resource Thread◄††

Here is some stuff I'm looking for (before I just have to create it myself). I'm well aware that some of these may not be active, or, even exist. They were in the data I've been using for years, so, now I'd like to finally get logos for them.

If there are none, if anyone would want to try and create some, that'd be awesome too. If that is the case, I'll post more info for the promotions.

Also, forgot to say if I could get them in png/psd, that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Promotion Logos Wanted

International Hardcore Wrestling

International Wrestling Organization

La Raza Azteca

Liga de Lucha Mexicana

Los Luchadores Pro

Mid Atlantic Wrestling

National Wrestling Dynasty

No Man's Wrestling

Platinum Wrestling Federation

Pro-Wrestling Tradition

Queens of Chaos

Remembrance Memorial Tour

The Bodyslam Generation

Tribe of Extreme Wrestling

United Aggression League Wrestling

United Pro Wrestling

World Pride Wrestling

Not a problem. It came to me on my hunt (and constant asking if I could have others files) that something like this could help out, especially if someone wanted to try a new background, or, just convert certain worker.

My requests added to the first post.

Awesome. You got it set up :-D. Hope im not being rude when i make this suggestion. The PNG's on the photobucket account are not sorted that well. Have you thought about making an ROH file, WWE File, WCW File. Then with long standing events like WWE WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, Backlash, SummerSlam. You could give them their own folder. It would make Finding PNG's much easier as more get added:D

Awesome. You got it set up :-D. Hope im not being rude when i make this suggestion. The PNG's on the photobucket account are not sorted that well. Have you thought about making an ROH file, WWE File, WCW File. Then with long standing events like WWE WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, Backlash, SummerSlam. You could give them their own folder. It would make Finding PNG's much easier as more get added:D

I debated about that, as far as workers. The only issue I really have is, anyone in ROH, will work other places as well. So, I'd have to have it like the resource thread, and have just WWE, TNA, Indies.

The events, it's possible, since TNA isn't going to have a survivor series anytime soon.

I debated about that, as far as workers. The only issue I really have is, anyone in ROH, will work other places as well. So, I'd have to have it like the resource thread, and have just WWE, TNA, Indies.

The events, it's possible, since TNA isn't going to have a survivor series anytime soon.

Workers could be organised alphabeticaly? Save having to move them every time they move promotion.

Events, Championships, TV Shows and so on could be organised by Promotion

Promotion Logo's could be organised by promotion or left as is?:confused:

Yeah, that was my bad. I usually keep my folders with the newest cuts first, just so it's easier to get the links.

I've organized them by name, and in the events, and tv they're separated by the major promotions, and some of the belts as well. With smaller promotions, and most of the belts just being alphabetized.

• 2 weeks later...

Just at a glance, I know I dont have anything on your list. :p

I myself havent done much, if any cutting since 2010 came out, as I've been completly wrapped up in the CVerse.

That being said, I've been toying with the idea of recutting all my logos (something I've been wanting to do) and slapping them on a gradient/CVerse style background. And of course getting some PNG's saved.

So, to sum up an otherwise pointless post. When the cutting happens, which will hopefully be soonish, I'll post em up all I've got in here. I think I may have some belt PNG's laying around too, nothing too major, less than ten for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived