Wild Luck w/Persephone vs. Hurricanes

Persephone being the difference maker

RCI qualifying matches:

Tim Westybrook vs. Del Muerto

Masked Cougar vs. DeCipher

Arthur T. Turtle vs. Reginald Morris

foreign guys jobbing

Steven Lane vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer

Not sure who Steven Lane is, so got with Windameer's stable getting at least one win

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAW Fallout 3 The results

Rip Chord presents

MAW Fallout 3

Delaware Auditorium

November 21, 2008

Attendance 1000

Dark matches:

Olympic Powers d. A* Alliance D

Oscar Golden won a 10 man battle royal E

Main show:

The call out B

MAW champion Puerto Rican Power comes out with the lovely Jennifer Heat. “Windameer, you and your clown circus tried to take me out last month. This month I will take you out. This month the Link will be broken and War Inc will be destroyed. Thanks to Jennifer and these wonderful fans….ugggh”

Repeat performance B+

As the champion is talking out comes Windameer’s stable. Ghidorah, Missing Link, Cheyenne Silver, and lord Geoffrey Windameer each take cheap shots at the champion. Jennifer Heat can only look on in horror as the brutes try to dismantle the champion.

Two qualifying matches B-

Finally the brutes get through…As the medical team checks on the champion, Merve and Duke Hazzard put over the fact tonight in qualifying matches for the RCI we have Steven Lane vs. Ghidorah and Arthur T. Turtle vs. Reginald Morris.

RCI09 qualifying match

Steven Lane vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer E

This was a slugfest as both big men went at it. Not a classic by any means, but Ghidorah wins with a lightning strike at the 7 minute mark to advance to the RCI 09.

RCI09 qualifying match

Arthur T. Turtle vs. Reginald Morris F

The fans were just not into this match. Morris shows lots of promise and Turtle has some talent, but this was not a hot match. Turtle wins by pinfall at the 5 minute mark. Arthur T. Turtle advances to the RCI 09.

Two more qualifying matches C-

Duke and Merve put over the last two qualifying matches for the RCI 09. Merve explains we have truly gone global in talent for the coming year’s tournament. Masked Cougar vs. DeCipher and Tim Westybrook vs. Del Muerto.

RCI09 qualifying match

Masked Cougar vs. DeCipher E

A decent match in which the large lachador was able to match moves with the flying Cougar for a good pace. Cougar wins by pinfall at the 6 minute mark. Masked Cougar advances to the RCI09.

RCI09 qualifying match

Tim Westybrook vs. Del Muerto C-

Definitely the best of the four qualifying matches. Westybrook has come a long way since his start here. Del Muerto was no slouch himself, but Westybrook wins by submission at the 6 minute mark. Tim Westybrook advances to the RCI 09.

New Title D

Rip Chord comes out to a decent ovation. “Thank you fans, I know you came for action tonight. Well I have a short announcement. If you’ve come early you’ve been noticing some really talented ladies coming out and showcasing real wrestling. Well now we have a few ladies clamoring for their own strap. So starting at MAW Resolutions in January and concluding at MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09 we will have a tournament for a women’s champion. This new title will be called the MAW Knockouts title.

Preview match of women 4 way C-

“So tonight”, continues Rip, “We will see Wanda Fish, Raven Nightfall, Melody Cuthill, and Kit Hatoyama in action. The all want this title so they want a leg up tonight.”

Women’s 4 way preview

Wanda Fish vs. Raven Nightfall vs. Melody Cuthill vs. Kit Hatoyama C

What a nice preview. All four ladies got a chance to showcase their strengths and moves. As the action got to wild though, Jay Fair had to call for the bell. No contest.

Women gone wild B-

As the match degenerated into a brawl out come Angel Takudome, Aud D’Hoffryn, Roz Larren, and Tai to join the other four women in a wild brawl. Lots of passion for this new title. All these ladies want to be the first to wear the MAW Knockouts title.

Wild Luck rules B-

As the ladies are finally broken apart and some semblance of order is restored, out comes Persephone with John Greed and Larry Wood. “Tonight you little regular people will be privileged to see the formation of the hottest team in the land- Wild Luck, John Greed and Larry Wood. Tonight we will destroy the ‘hurricane’ losers.”

Halloween was last month. C+

As Persephone and Wild Luck make their way to the ring, out to a big ovation come the Hurricanes. Jack Giedroyc takes the mic, “Well, well, Tuesday, the brat herself, with cousin It and the shrimp. What’s next Eddie? Seriously somebody needs to tell Persephone Halloween was last month. Tonight the Hurricanes will end your luck.

Wild Luck w/Persephone vs. Hurricanes C

Greed and Wood weren’t as fluid as the Hurricanes, but it was a good match. Strong started hot for the Hurricanes, but Greed was able to match him move for move. Wood and Giedroyc brawled a good bit. The end came with Persephone distracting Fair and Strong by faking an injury long enough for Wood and Greed to manhandle Giedroyc. Wood picks up the pinfall win at the 10 minute mark.

Lucky Taunt C+

As Wood and Greed bail before Strong can get into the ring, Persephone grabs a mic, “See losers, you chose wrong and now you live up to your name…losers. Now pay homage to Wild Luck.”

Next D

Merve and Hazzard put over we will be seeing Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Frankie Perez next. This could be a preview of the RCI 09 finals.

Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Frankie Perez C

This was another classic encounter. West and Perez have great chemistry. And the two of them put it all out. West soon got the upper hand causing Remmy Skye to come from the back. Skye tried to trip West coming off the ropes, but grabbed Perez by mistake. It was the opening that West needed to hit the cannon fodder and pick up the win at the 14 minute mark. Skye tried to explain what happened to Perez , but Perez walked off.

Windameer talks B

lord Geoffrey Windameer comes out with the challenger for the MAW title, Missing Link, Puerto Rican Power, you’ve worn that title long enough. Titles are for nobility and their champions not peons or half wits, and tonight it will go to someone of royal blood. The only person of royal blood in this backwater region of this low rate country- me. Tonight the royal family will ascend to the throne.”

The Champ speaks B

As the challenger and his manager make their way to the ring, out comes MAW champion Puerto Rican Power and Jennifer Heat. The fans raise the roof to their powerful hero. “Tonight Windameer you have many things wrong. I’m proud to be from Puerto Rico, and I’m doubly proud to represent MAW the best wrestling area in the world. There’s more blood in the pinky of the smallest baby here in this great area than in your whole family true. These are truly noble people-The Power People. But you have one thing right. Tonight the fans win the title when I kick your Link’s b&*^”

MAW championship match

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. the Missing Link w/lord Geoffrey Windameer B

This started as a titanic clash. Two big men battling it out to rule the MAW area. Windameer tried to assert himself, but Jennifer Heat was there to counter. Link, the younger, wilder competitor seemed to be getting the upper hand. Has Power met his match? PRP seemed to be getting weaker and weaker as the match went on. Then as Missing Link set up his Rage of Genghis, a strange hooded man appeared on the top of the ramp. This stranger distracted the Link. This was enough for Power to regain some of his wind. Atomic Drop, Big Boot, San Juan Rush….1, 2, 3…..Puerto Rican Power retains.

Who is this guy and what does he want? B-

After the match Missing Link sits up and stares at the strange man. The strange man just beckons, turns and walks away. Windameer is livid…the title was within his grasp and this. Merve and Hazzard ask the question on everyone’s mind, “Who is this guy? and What does he want?”

Surprised B

A surprised champion, Puerto Rican Power and Jennifer Heat celebrate with the crowd, but in a subdued fashion to bring the show to an end.

Overall show C+

OOC: Special thanks to Dragonmack winner of the prediction contest. He supplied the name for the new Women's title.

It was pretty predictable this time around with only 1 trip up apiece...

Dragonmack 6-1

Timber 6-1

I mark for Perez, but West has been on a recent tear

I like Perez alot too. He has really been consistant for me. I have big plans for him in the future...if he is still here. Turtle is a good pickup for me, If he pans out.

Thanks again for the comments and predictions...I should have the Christmas Show card up tommorrow or sunday....

I'm a Perez mark myself, great flyer and good guy. The pick up of Turtle is nice, he's got great skills and very MAW flavor for having guys from anywhere and everywhere.

The women's division looks good. I do like that they are solid in the ring and with some good mic/charisma skills too. Look forward to more of that.

Good show.

I'm a Perez mark myself, great flyer and good guy. The pick up of Turtle is nice, he's got great skills and very MAW flavor for having guys from anywhere and everywhere.

The women's division looks good. I do like that they are solid in the ring and with some good mic/charisma skills too. Look forward to more of that.

Good show.

thanks timber...I think you will like the Knockouts tournament

Rip Chord presents

MAW Christmas Show 08

Welcome fans…MAW is headed into our fourth year. Thanks to you for bringing us this far. We’ve come a long ways and you are the reason. Well December brings MAW Christmas Show. Last month the MAW champion was in a war, but unexpected aid helped him retain against the brutal Missing Link. Who is this person and what does he have in common with the Missing Link?

This month MAW champion battles the man he defeated for the title, James Hernandez. Will Hernandez be able to regain his title or will the Power retain?

The Rip Chord Invitational 09 had qualifying matches last month.

This month we begin the first round in earnest with 4 big matches. Sgt. West won a big battle over Frankie Perez last month will that victory carry over this month as he faces the huge Ghidorah? Remmy Sky will battle the hot John Greed. Erik Strong battles the surging Tim Westybrook while Harvey Hayes will try to contain the young talented Cheyenne Silverwer iThe winners will advance to the RCI 09 in February.

Rip also announced a new title for MAW, MAW knockouts. We got a preview of four of the stars last month, then a brawl. What will the new month bring?

MAW tag champs Olympic Powers return to defend against the two time former champs Natural Storm.

Scheduled card:

MAW Championship match

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. James Hernandez

RCI 09 round 1 bracket A matches

Sgt. Bubba West vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer

Remmy Skye vs. John Greed

Harvey Hayes vs. Cheyenne Silver w/lord Geoffrey Windameer

Erik Strong vs. Tim Westybrook

MAW tag team championship

Olympic Powers © vs. Natural Storm w/Monique

Special Knockouts 4 way battle

Roz Lauran vs. Anna Ki vs. Raven Nightfall vs. Miss Information

Bring your family for some great action and a great Christmas memory…MAW Christmas Show 08…December 19 7pm Delaware Auditorium.

MAW Championship match

PRP isn't going to lose just yet, but i can see it coming.

Gonna pick the monster, I just can't get behind West.

Either way really, but i like skye.

The Lord racks up some important wins.

I like Strong better, but i think Tim is going to be a great future star.

Not time for the Storm to get the belts back.

Roz is the best here, though, Raven is solid as well.

I like that you're going for a knockout division instead of the Diva's that the wwe puts out. The girls are mostly cheap to hire and put on solid matches, and they are great to use as managers/announcers/interviewers.

Scheduled card:

MAW Championship match

I dont see PRP dropping this before the RCI

despite some godzilla flashbacks, West moves ahead

This isn't your Eisen's Greed

Dont see any titles changing hands and Westybrook seems a shoo in for an RCI berth.

Raven is the hottest ( and best) of this group ( although that Anna Ki in the C-verse render thread is the bomb! :) )

Rip Chord presents:

MAW Christmas Show

December 19, 2008

Delaware Auditorium

Attendance: 950

Preshow:

Jorge Washington won a 10 man battle royal defeating Insane Machine last. D

Larry Wood d. Jack Giedroyc C+

Mainshow:

Round 1 Bracket A C+

Ernest and Hazzard open the show by running down tonight’s RCI matches: Sgt. West vs. Ghidorah, Remmy Skye vs. John Greed, Harvey Hayes vs. Cheyenne Silver, and Erik Strong vs. Tim Westybrook.

RCI round 1 match

Erik Strong vs. Tim Westybrook C

This was a nice matchup of two crowd favorites. Strong came out showcasing his skills, but Westybrook has added some mat game to his repertoire. Westybrook pulls out the pin at the 8 minute mark. Tim Westybrook advances to the RCI09 in February.

RCI round 1 match

Harvey Hayes vs. Cheyenne Silver w/lord Geoffrey Windameer D

The second match wasn’t a great as the first. Hayes was ok and Silver drew some heat, but the match was sloppy. Silver picks up the pin at the 6 minute mark. Cheyenne Silver advances to the RCI09 in February.

Strange conversation C+

Missing Link is shown listening to the strange hooded man from last month. We can hear bits and pieces of a sing-song voice, but can’t understand what is being said. Missing Link is completely calm. Windameer coming back from the ring area rushes in as the hooded man leaves.

RCI round 1 match

Remmy Skye vs. John Greed w/Persephone C

Greed and Skye work well in the match together. Persephone tries to interfere, but Skye is ready for her and turns the tables. Skye picks up the victory with the Skye Diver at the 13 minute mark. Remmy Skye advances to the RCI in February.

Natural Storm look to regain C

Monique comes out with two time former MAW tag team champions, Natural Storm. “Hello MAW, Tonight we get our chance to knock off those two arrogant muscle freaks. Tonight we will win back your MAW tag straps. Tonight the Storm will blow.”

Knockouts coming D

Tonight another preview featuring, Roz Lauren, Anni Ki, Raven Nightfall, and Miss Information.

Special Knockouts 4 wayRoz Lauren vs. Anni Ki vs. Raven Robinson vs. Miss Information D

Not a classic by any sense, but a decent match showcasing some of the other women’s stars. Raven was far and away the best lady in the ring tonight and she wins with a pinfall on Roz at the 11 minute mark.

Power here to stay C

MAW tag team champions, Olympic Power head to the podium. “Zeus, tonight we have to face two more has beens. When will everyone learn the greatness that is the Olympic Powers? Mighty Zeus, Nevada Nuclear together we will rule the Universe. “

Olympic Powers © vs. Natural Storm w/Monique D

Zeus and Nevada have began to gel well as a team. Tonight their teamwork was crisper than Eddie and DC. Monique tried to help her guys, but Eddie and DC seemed to be on opposite pages. The end came when Zeus hits the Thunderbolt on Eddie Howard for the pin. Olympic Powers retain the tag team championship.

Windameer upset C+

Lord Geoffrey Windameer comes out flanked by Cheyenne Silver and Ghidorah. Missing Link is trailing behind slowly. Windameer grabs a mic, “Rip Chord, you need to do something about this unauthorized person speaking to my men. Link, I brought you up and gave you a family. You are nothing without me and my patronage. Why can’t you be more like Silver and Ghidorah? Silver won his match, and Ghidorah will finish the military man.”

West speaks C+

As Windameer and Ghidorah head to the ring, out comes Sgt. West. “Weasel Windameer, your man Ghidorah will go through Hell week. Boot camp is too light for that big tub of lard. Tonight I demolish this obstacle, and then in February I take the Rip Chord Invitational…then my MAW championship.”

RCI first round match

Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer C-

This was a pretty good match, not the best, but a pretty good match. Ghidorah and Windameer took an early advantage, but West used his veteran tricks to take command. His wear down methods took the big man off his feet. The end came when West locked in the Recon Wrench for the submission victory at the 12:37 mark. Sgt. West advances to the RCI in February.

James Hernandez B+

“Thank you fans. You really help me night in and night out. Its because of you, I have the privilege of battling for the MAW title against an awesome competitor, Puerto Rican Power. With your help we can put on the best match in the history of MAW.”

Puerto Rican Power comes out to the ring B-

MAW champion Puerto Rican Power and the lovely Jennifer Heat make their way to the ring for the title match.

MAW championship match

Puerto Rican Power © w/ Jennifer Heat vs. James Hernandez B

This was a great match. Both men gave and got. The crowd was hot for this battle of favorites. Hernandez seemed to have the match won twice, only to have Puerto Rican Power find a way to come back. The end came with a San Juan Rush and pinfall at the 18:23 mark. Puerto Rican Power retains his MAW championship.

The fans win B+

The fans give a standing ovation for Puerto Rican Power and James Hernandez post match to show their appreciation for a great match as the show comes to an end.

Overall show: C

This show put us to regional status.

<p>As 2008 comes to an end, we hit regional. It was great. Predictions were close again:</p><p> </p><p>

Dragonmack 12-2 (6-1)</p><p>

Timber 11-3 (5-2)</p><p> </p><p>

Dragon Hayes-Silver was the only one to trip you up. It could have gone either way, but Silver for an 18 year old has shown great growth, while Hayes didn't grow as much with is program with Mean Machine.</p><p> </p><p>

Timber missed out on Ghidorah-West and the ladies. </p><p> </p><p>

I will try to have a year in review and a chance to vote on year end awards up by this afternoon.</p><p> </p><p>

thanks again....</p>

Well we’ve come to the end of 2008. What a year, We started with James Hernandez and Honest Frank battling down and concluding with Frank leaving at the RCI.

Mainstream began calling himself James went strait into a battle with the biggest hit in MAW in years, Puerto Rican Power.

Power took the title at MAW Old School Rules in May and hasn’t looked back.

Who do you think had the best year? Who was the best new comer? What was the match of the year? Fued? Manager? We want to know. Log in your vote and let us know.

Write in one canidate for each catagory:

Newcomer:

Wrestler:

Match:

Fued:

Card:

Thanks.....

Newcomer: Not sure if he is considered new but my vote goes for Geoffry Windameer as his stable has been building power all year.

Wrestler: Puerto Rican Power stood tall as champion most of the year.

Match: PRP vs Mainstream Hernandez at Christmas Show.

Fued: PRP vs Hernandez

Card: Fallout 3 seems to stand as your best card of the year.

Thanks.....

Thanks Dragonmack....

Newcomer: Not sure if he is considered new but my vote goes for Geoffry Windameer as his stable has been building power all year

Yes. He does fall into that category.

Thanks for the input. I think the Christmas Show was my best and Hernandez-PRP burned up the fans.....

I should have the card for Resolutions up sometime this afternoon.

MAW Resolutions 2009 the card

Rip Chord presents:

MAW Resolutions 09

Come on out Friday, January 16, 2009 to Delaware Auditorium for an exciting night of wrestling action. The RCI 09 is in full swing. The Knockouts tournament will have two qualifying matches. The MAW championship will be on the line. As will the MAW tag team straps.

MAW champion, Puerto Rican Power and James Hernandez has a battle for the ages in December. This month Missing Link challenges again. He took the champ to the limit two months ago. This month Windameer claims he will take the title.

The RCI 09 kicked off last month with the first four matches. This month sees a conclusion to the first round. Who will advance?

The Knockouts begin their quest this month with two qualifying matches. Who will make it in for a chance to be the first MAW knockouts champion?

MAW tag champions, Olympic Powers are scheduled to defend their titles this month. Who will they face?

Scheduled Card:

MAW championship

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. Missing Link w/lord Geoffrey Windameer

James Hernandez vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer

Olympic Powers © vs. ????

RCI first round matches

Frankie Perez vs. Jack Giedroyc

Jorge Washington vs. Masked Cougar

Eddie Howard vs. Larry Wood w/Persephone

Insane Machine vs. Arthur T. Turtle

Knockouts qualifying matches

Miss Information vs. Au D’Hoffryn

Angel Takudome vs. Anni Ki

Come on out and start the new year right with great MAW action…..

Scheduled Card:

MAW championship

No repetetive match penalties in '05 so no reason not to go back to the PRP-Hernandez well as much as possible.

although ???? usually spells someone big, I dont see them getting title on debut.

RCI first round matches

Come on out and start the new year right with great MAW action…..

MAW championship

RCI first round matches

MAW Resolutions 09 Results

Rip Chord presents

MAW Resolutions 09

Delaware Auditorium

January 2009

Attendance: 1000

Preshow:

Masked Warriors d. A* Alliance C+

Main Show:

RCI 09 First Round bracket B C

Merve and Hazzard put over tonight’s RCI matches: Insane Machine vs. Arthur T. Turtle, Eddie Howard vs. Larry Wood, Jorge Washington vs. Masked Cougar, and Frankie Perez vs. Jack Giedrocy.

RCI 09 first round match

Arthur T. Turtle vs. Insane Machine E

This was not the barn burner I was hoping for to open the show. Turtle is pretty good, just not that well known here in MAW. Machine put on a pretty good show picking up the pinfall win at the 6 minute mark. Insane Machine advances to the RCI next month.

Olympic Powers to defend tonight. C-

MAW tag team champions, Olympic Powers, come out next. “Tonight you peons will witness a great team in action. Rip Chord says we’re not fighting champions, but we are and to prove it we’ve found two worthy challengers for our titles. Bring them on out.”

Olympic Powers © vs. Californico Surfeador and Oscar Golden D

Not quite a battle, but Oscar brought some experience to the table. The Powers dominated this match for the entire 5 minutes. Zeus hits a Thunderbolt on Californico for the win.

Missing Link gets a second chance B

Lord Geoffrey Windameer is seen berating Missing Link, “You had the title. What were you thinking? What is wrong with you? Who is this hooded man? Tonight I’ve gotten you a second chance to take the title off that sweaty muscle head. Win that title. No one can take our glory.”

RCI 09 first round match

Eddie Howard w/Monique vs. Larry Wood w/Persephone C-

Surprisingly this was a good match. Wood has come a long ways and the two women at ringside can really work a match. Persephone was just a little bit more experienced. Wood wins with a pinfall thanks to Persephone at the 6 minute mark. Larry Wood advances to the RCI next month.

Knockouts Qualifying matches B-

The four ladies competing tonight in the Knockouts qualifying matches come to the ring area as Duke and Merve put over we will see Miss Information vs. Au D’Hoffryn and Angel Takudome vs. Anni Ki.

Knockouts qualifying match 1

Miss Information vs. Au D’Hoffryn F

A very poor match from two of our newer women. Miss Information was brash and ****y, as the law officer came out calm and cool. Miss Information showcased some decent skills gaining a pin at the 4 minute mark. Miss Information goes on to be in the MAW Knockouts tournament.

Knockouts qualifying match 2

Angel Takudome vs. Anni Ki F

The second ladies match didn’t go over well either. The tomboy, Anni Ki came out on fire trying to take the no nonsense Takudome down, but the Japanese wrestler is very proud of her wrestling skills and wasn’t taken down by the tomboy. Takudome wins with her Red Death finisher. Angel Takudome is on her way to the MAW Knockouts title tournament next month.

MAW Knockouts title tournament next month C+

Duke and Merve put over we will be seeing the MAW Knockouts title tournament next month at RCI09. The tournament will feature Wanda Fish and Raven Nightfall.

RCI 09 first round match

Masked Cougar vs. Jorge Washington C-

This was another great match. Cougar and the Real American were a contrast in styles that wowed the crowd. Washington looked good, but just couldn’t keep up with the flying Cougar. Masked Cougar picks up the victory at the 12 minute mark. Masked Cougar advances to the RCI next month.

Mystery Man talks again C

The mysterious hooded man comes on the screen next. He has found Missing Link without Windameer. The mystery man is talking in a strange oriental language. Missing Link is enthralled again. Suddenly Windameer, Cheyenne Silver, and Ghidorah burst onto the scene. The mysterious man just disappears. Windameer appears irate. Windameer orders Cheyenne to guard Links door as he and Ghidorah head to the ring area.

James Hernandez vs. Ghidorah w/lord Geoffery Windameer C

This was another good match. The lumbering Ghidorah is great at looks, but needs lots of work in the ring. His dedication is starting to pay off for us though and Hernandez carried the big guy to a great match. Windameer did a great job at ringside. Hernandez hits the Hang 10 to gain the hard fought victory at the 16 minute mark.

Perez speaks C-

Frankie Perez hits the ringside area. “Well, well. Here I am the first RCI champion and tonight I begin a quest to win it again. Well not really a quest. There’s no one here who can beat me, except maybe Remmy and Insane. But tonight I begin again with a british lowlife who can’t win on his own. Jack Giedroyc I will destroy you, because that’s the way the West Coast Mafia rolls.”

RCI first round match

Frankie Perez vs. Jack Giedroyc D

This was a major disappointment. Giedroyc was off his game tonight. I thought he was never off his game. Well Perez was strong and pulled out the victory by pinfall at the 16 minute mark. Frankie Perez is the final contestant to advance to the RCI next month.

Missing Link will win tonight B

Missing Link is coming to the ring area. lord Geoffrey Windameer grabs a mic, “Peasants you are truly blessed tonight. Tonight you witness royalty in your presence. Last time, Puerto Rican Power held his title by a thread. So much does he fear the Missing Link that he wouldn’t face him this month. Well tonight he has too. The Missing Link will win the MAW title tonight.”

The champ arrives B

La Borinqueña rings out over the loud speakers. Windameer scurries to the ring as out comes MAW champion Puerto Rican Power with Jennifer Heat. The champ looks determined as he heads strait to the ring.

MAW championship

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. Missing Link w/lord Geoffrey Windameer B-

This was another great match. Not as good as the first, but excellent for us. Power wanted to prove that the big Mongolian was not more ‘powerful’ than he. The big Mongolian was as unpredictable as ever and seemed immune to punishment. Power began to wear down and Windameer goaded the Mongolian to the offence. Missing Link was up to the task. He had the champ down, but once again the hooded man comes out. Missing Link immediately started staring at the man. Then Missing Link left the ring. As the hooded man beckoned, the count began. Out of the back come Ghidorah and Cheyenne Silver. The two brutes attack the Hooded Man. Missing Link seems to snap out of his trance and listens to the pleading Windameer. Link heads back to the ring, but too late…Jay Fair has reached the 10 count. Puerto Rican Power wins by count out. Puerto Rican Power retains his title.

Hooded Man shows up B-

War Inc attacks B

Puerto Rican Power runs off villains B

As Puerto Rican Power gets up and surveys the scene, he rushes to the aid of the Hooded Man. Windameer is livid, but quickly leads his troops in a hasty retreat. The show ends with PRP and Jennifer Heat checking on the Hooded Man. Who is this man?

Overall show: C

Thanks for predicting....Here we are on the eve of MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09 and the standings are close. Both of you went 7-2. The ladies tripped up Dragonmack, and Larry Wood tripped up Timber.

standings:

Dragonmack 19-4 (7-2)

Timber 18-5 (7-2)

The next card should be up in a little bit later today..

thanks again for comments and predictions....

MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09

Rip Chord presents

Rip Chord Invitational 09

February 20, 2009

Two big tournaments- one big night. Delaware Auditorium will witness history this big night.

Rip Chord Invitational 09 will be decided-

Matches

1) Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. 8) Cheyenne Silver

4) Remmy Skye vs. 5) Tim Westybrook

3) Insane Machine vs. 6) Larry Wood

2) Frankie Perez vs. 7) Masked Cougar

Round 2

1/8 vs. 4/5

3/6 vs. 2/7

Finals

1/8/4/5 vs. 3/6/2/7

Who will walk away the RCI championship for 2009?

MAW Knockouts championship

1) Wanda Fish vs. 8) Miss Information

4) Melody Cuthill vs. 5) Roz

3) Kit Hatoyama vs. 6) Tai

2) Raven Nightfall vs. 7) Angel Tukodume

Which lady will walk away as the first ever MAW Knockouts champion?

Also Puerto Rican Power will defend against his greatest threat to date- Missing Link, The Olympic Powers will defend their tag titles, and lord Geoffrey Windameer will unleash his Ghidorah against the mysterious Hooded Man.

Scheduled Card:

MAW championship

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. Missing Link w/Windameer

Olympic Power © vs. ????

RCI tournament

Sgt. West vs. Cheyenne Silver

Frankie Perez vs. Masked Cougar

Insane Machine vs. Larry Wood

Remmy Skye vs. Tim Westybrook

RCI Champ:

Knockouts Tournament

Wanda Fish vs. Miss Information

Raven Nightfall vs. Angel Tukodume

Kit Hatoyama vs. Tai

Roz vs. Melody Cuthill

Knockouts champion:

Ghidorah w/l. Geoffrey Windameer vs. Hooded Man

Be there for an exciting night of action as history is made

Rip Chord Invitational 09 will be decided-

Matches

1) Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. 8) Cheyenne Silver

4) Remmy Skye vs. 5) Tim Westybrook

3) Insane Machine vs. 6) Larry Wood

2) Frankie Perez vs. 7) Masked Cougar

Round 2

1/8 vs. 4/5

3/6 vs. 2/7

Finals

1/8/4/5 vs. 3/6/2/7

Who will walk away the RCI championship for 2009?

Tim Westybrook

1) Wanda Fish vs. 8) Miss Information

4) Melody Cuthill vs. 5) Roz

3) Kit Hatoyama vs. 6) Tai

2) Raven Nightfall vs. 7) Angel Tukodume

Which lady will walk away as the first ever MAW Knockouts champion?

Wanda is more over, but I like Melody more

Also Puerto Rican Power will defend against his greatest threat to date- Missing Link, The Olympic Powers will defend their tag titles, and lord Geoffrey Windameer will unleash his Ghidorah against the mysterious Hooded Man.

Scheduled Card:

MAW championship

Olympic Power © vs. ????

RCI tournament

RCI Champ: Tim Westybrook

Knockouts Tournament

Kit Hatoyama vs. Tai

Roz vs. Melody Cuthill

Knockouts champion:Melody

MAW championship

Olympic Power © vs. ????

RCI tournament

RCI Champ:Remmy Skye

Knockouts Tournament

Kit Hatoyama vs. Tai

Roz vs. Melody Cuthill

Knockouts champion:Wanda Fish[

MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09 results

Rip Chord presents

MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09

Delaware Auditorium

Attendance 950

Preshow:

Hurricanes d. gods of Thunder w/Persephone C-

Masked Ninjas d. Natural Storm C+

Mainshow

Welcome to RCI09 D

A rundown of tonight’s RCI matchups.

Also the MAW Knockouts title C+

A rundown of the Knockout’s tournament matches tonight.

RCI09 quarter final match 1

Sgt. West vs. Cheyenne Silver w/lord Geoffrey Windameer D

I was really expecting more from this matchup but they did not click. West took the large newcomer to task tonight. Silver’s inexperience really showed as West methodically took the big man out. The end came with a Cannon Fodder at the 7 minute mark. Sgt. West moves on.

Knockouts quarter final match 1

Wanda Fish vs. Miss Information C-

This was a great matchup to open the Knockout’s tournament. The secretary really took Wanda to the wire, but when the going got tough Wanda responded with the Dish of the Day for the win at the 6 minute mark. Wanda Fish moves on.

RCI09 quarter final match 2

Frankie Perez vs. Masked Cougar C

This was another great match to continue the tournament. Frankie was on top of his game here. Cougar was a house of fire. Cougar took the early advantage using his quick aerial moves to confound the West Coast member, but Perez used his cunning and shortcuts to turn the tables. Perez quickly began to punish the Cougar. The end came with a new move that Perez calls the Golden Gate Bridge for the pinfall at the 11 minute mark. Frankie Perez moves on.

Knockouts quarter final match 2

Raven Nightfall vs. Angel Tukodume D

This wasn’t the barn burner I was hoping for either. The angel of the night dominated the short match picking up the pinfall at the 5 minute mark. Raven Nightfall moves on.

Missing Link, you will fail B

MAW champion, Puerto Rican Power comes out with the lovely Jennifer Heat. “Windameer, I agree that your man has been the biggest threat to the good people of the MAW, but tonight the Link will fail. Tonight the Powermaniacs will propel Puerto Rican Power to victory. Tonight we will overcome this beast.”

RCI 09 quarter final match 3

Insane Machine vs. Larry Wood w/Persephone C

Another good match for us. Machine was in control with his unorthodox offence. Persephone was trying her best at ringside, but Machine was taking the big man off his feet, time and time again. Machine was set to take the pin, when a dark shape flew across the ramp area. Strange caligaphy was seen on the screen, “Time has Come”. Insane Machine was distracted looking up, when the Wildman Larry Wood took advantage. Wood grabbed Machine, Powerbomb. 1, 2, 3…Upset…Larry Wood advances. Insane Machine is slow to get up, but seems very distracted as he heads up the ramp. He continuously looks up at the screen.

MAW Knockouts quarter final match 3

Kit Hatoyama vs. Tai C-

This was another good matchup for us. The wild Tai really is set to make a name for herself her in America. Kit Hatoyama is seminally known, but the young lady has a lot to prove. Tai proved to have more tricks up her sleeve as she used the ropes for leverage to gain the upset pin at the 7 minute mark. Tai advances.

RCI09 quarter final match 4

Remmy Skye vs. Tim Westybrook C

Once again a good matchup. Westybrook came out on fire, but Skye was wary. After watching his West Coast partner, Insane Machine lose an upset earlier. It started off slow as Skye tried to strike quick and get away from the large Westybrook. Skye’s experience started paying off as he began to wear down the big man. Skye’s ****iness began to take over. Skye had the big man down, he goes up for the Skye Diver, but Westybrook is playing possum. Westybrook rolls out of the way, gets up and looks in the Tim Crunch. Skye taps at the 13 minute mark. Tim Westybrook is the final person to advance.

MAW Knockouts quarter final match 4

Melody Cuthill vs. Roz D

Not the best way to end the initial round. Roz was off her game tonight, but Melody did gain some skills. Cuthill wins by pinfall at the 6 minute mark. Melody Cuthill is the final knockout to advance.

Olympic Powers rule supreme C

MAW tag team champions, Olympic Power comes out to the podium. “So you people want to see real champions, you won’t see them in a tournament, no. The only champions here are standing here now…Olympic Power. Zeus is a real Olympic god, and I am Nevada Nuclear, real Nuclear power. Tonight you will witness true champions in action.”

Olympic Power © vs. Ali Bloxsome/Joaquin Mora D

The Olympic Power’s handpicked opponents were not up to the match. It was pure domination before Zeus pinned Mora after a Thunderbolt at the 5 minute mark.

Not enough C-

Apparently not satisfied, the champs then put the boots to the fallen challengers. After completely turning the crowd against them, they finally leave the ring area. Medics are called in.

RCI semi-finals C+

Merve and Hazzard put over that 2/3 of West Coast Mafia have been eliminated in two upsets in the quarter finals. Next up is favorite Sgt. West vs. Tim Westybrook and Frankie Perez vs. Larry Wood.

Knockouts semi-finals B

As Merve and Hazzard add the semi final matches for the MAW Knockouts title, the four ladies come out to the ring area. The four get into a shoving match till Jay Fair and security comes out to keep them apart. Favorite Wanda Fish vs. Melody Cuthill and Raven Nightfall vs. Tai.

RCI 09 semi-final 1

Sgt. West vs. Tim Westybrook C

Another big match spoiled by awful chemistry. If not for that, how good could this have been? West let the big Westybrook dish out some punishment early. West is one tough hombre and he took it well. When Westybrook seemed to tire some though, the drill sergeant came to life. The punishing style that has made him a top contender in MAW began to dismantle the big youngster. As West sent Westybrook into the turnbuckle, Jay Fair was caught and knocked down. West didn’t care as he continued to beat on Westybrook. Then out of nowhere a puff of smoke, two men dressed in ninja suits hit the ring and began to dismantle the Sergeant. The two men lay the lifeless Westybrook on top of the fallen West. Puff of smoke and the two men are gone. Fair comes too to see Westybrook on top. 1..2..3…Westybrook with his second upset of the night moves on to the RCI final tonight. Jorge Washington quickly comes out to check on his partner. Westybrook comes to first and is shocked to find he is the winner. Will he have anything left?

MAW Knockouts semi-final match 1

Wanda Fish vs. Melody Cuthill C

The semi-final match was a nice one. Wanda is a great ring competitor as she carried Melody in this match. Cuthill really took it to Fish, but Wanda was too crafty. Fish wins with Dish of the Day at the 9 minute mark. Wanda Fish advances to the Finals of the MAW Knockouts title.

MAW Knockouts semi-final match 2

Raven Nightfall vs. Tai C-

Tai wanted this to be a brawl, but the cunning of the angel of the night was way too much. Nightfall seemed to be taunting Wanda Fish for most of the match. Wanda was at the announcer’s table for the match. Raven wins by pinfall at the 8 minute mark. Raven Nightfall advances to the MAW Knockouts title final.

RCI 09 semi-final match 2

Frankie Perez vs. Larry Wood w/Persephone C

We close out the semi final round with Perez and Wood going toe to toe. Perez seemed to have the fact of his partners loses earlier. Persephone tried her best to keep Perez occupied and the big Wildman was a handful. Perez finally hit an amazing belly to back suplex off the ropes. Perez then locks in the P-clutch at the 14 minute mark. Frankie Perez advances to the finals of the RCI tonight.

Ninjas found C+

Sgt. West and Jorge Washington are tearing up the backstage area looking for the two ninjas. Finally near the catering area they find them. West and Washington tear into them, slamming them into the folding tables. A quick puff of smoke as they are thrown into a corner and they are gone. The Real Americans are perplexed and even angrier. (The Real Americans’ turn went pretty well)

Special grudge match

Ghidorah w/lord Geoffrey Windameer vs. the Hooded Stranger D

The match didn’t really get going when Ghidorah attacked the stranger at the behest of Windameer. Ghidorah tore the hood from the man…it was Yusojiro a wrestler from the orient who claims to be a brother to the Missing Link. Windameer calls Cheyenne Silver from the back to join the battle. This was never a match, but an insurance plan to keep Yusojiro from making an appearance in the MAW title match.

The attack B

MAW Knockout matchup D

Merve and Hazzard put over that Wanda Fish will battle Raven Nightfall for the first MAW Knockouts championship. (I should have had the ladies in person for this one.)

MAW Knockouts title final

Wanda Fish vs. Raven Nightfall C

This match had been building up for months. Wanda is an excellent competitor, but Raven was hungry. Back and forth the two ladies went. Wanda had an early advantage only to have Raven take a shortcut. Wanda was setting up the Dish of the Day, when Raven hits her new neck breaker- the Nightstalker. 1..2..3….Raven Nightfall is the first MAW Knockouts champion.

Raven is champion C

Rip Chord comes out with the new MAW Knockouts belt. He gives it to Raven Nightfall. The fans are in shock as they wanted their favorite Wanda Fish to win.

RCI 09 finals C

Marve and Duke put over the final to RCI09- Frankie Perez vs. Tim Westybrook. Will Perez win his second RCI title or will Westybrook pull his third upset of the night?

RCI 09 final match

Frankie Perez vs. Tim Westybrook C

Perez and Westybrook had some good chemistry. Westybrook came out on pure emotion after his tough match with West. Perez was wary of the larger man as he had a tough match with the wild Larry Wood. Westybrook tried to make it a rough and rumble match, Perez keep moving. Westybrook finally caught the West Coaster and began to use his submission moves. Westybrook seemed to have it as he looked in the Tim Crunch, but that is when the damage from the earlier match peeked in. Perez was able to slip out and lock the P-clutch. Westybrook had no choice but to tap. He has nothing to regret as the two warriors gave it all tonight. Frankie Perez is the 09 Rip Chord Invitational champion.

Perez is the RCI champ C-

The West Coast Mafia comes out to celebrate with Frankie Perez. Rip Chord comes back out with the RCI trophy. He gives it to Perez. Perez is the 2 time Rip Chord Invitational winner.

Missing Link makes a statement B

Windameer comes out with his charge, Missing Link, for the championship match. “Puerto Rican phony, tonight you fall. The freak has been taken care of, and now no one will save you. Tonight this warrior will bring the title to the only man worthy of it here, me.”

MAW championship match

Puerto Rican Power © w/Jennifer Heat vs. Missing Link w/Windameer B

Puerto Rican Power comes out larger than he’s ever been, but the Missing Link seems more focused tonight. The match is on. Link tries to power his way over Power as he did in earlier matches, but PRP seems to have something extra tonight. Around the 15 minute mark, Windameer begins to get worried and tries to get involved. Power grabs Windameer and slams him to the concrete floor from the ring. Power then grabs the Missing Link, atomic drop, into the ropes, big boot..wait…wait….San Juan Rush…1, 2, 3…Puerto Rican Power retains.

War Inc B

As Puerto Rican Power is celebrating out comes Cheyenne Silver and Ghidorah. The big freaks jump the champ. The champ fights them off, but as Missing Link gets up the numbers prove too much. Windameer get up and the real beating begins.

Mean Machine returns B-

As it looks grim for the champ and Jennifer Heat, the crowd erupts. Out comes Mean Machine. Machine hasn’t been here for a couple of months, and now he runs to the ring with a chair. Windameer has a big grin on his face, when Whammmm!!!! Mean Machine tears into Windameer Inc. After the dust clears only Mean Machine is left standing as Windameer and the goons are ran to the back. Our show comes to an end.

Overall rating: C

A great night of action overall. One storyline I had working with Yusijiro was destroyed as he was hired by PGHW. I had a couple of more months of buildup to his revealing he was a brother of Missing Link. He was trying to ‘turn’ him back to the good and break Windameer’s hold. I had to get rid of him and Ghidorah needed some ring work.

To replace that line, I have brought in two men to add mystery to the background. Turning Real Americans was necessary as I have 2 faces and 6 heels main event. (too many altogether, but I fell into the trap)

Mean Machine’s turn went well and his return will add some fresh juice to the main event scene as did Perez’s win. Perez is a very consistent performer who is edging toward another title shot program

Well another cycle is over and it went down to the wire

Dragonmack 9-3 (28-7)

Timber 5-7 (23-12)

Congratulations to Dragonmack for winning the prediction contest. Thanks to Timber and Dragonmack for taking the time to predict. Thanks to all who take the time to read....

Newcomer profile

Windameer Inc.:

Lord Geoffrey Windameer: Also known as the Aristocat is 23 years old. He has been in the business since age 14. He is a lightweight spotmonkey who also works as a mouthpiece for other wrestlers. He thinks he is the only 'worthy' wrestler in the MAW area. His unlimited wealth is shown in his royal men in his stable.

Missing Link The first man of Windameer Inc. is the wild man from the east. Also known as Tatsukichi Scichirobei. This 25 year old Japanese middleweight brawler claims to be descended from Ghengis Khan. He brings and unorthodox style and strength to the ring that puts all foes on notice. His finishing moves are The Warrior's Spin and Face of Death. Will he be sucessful in gaining the MAW belt for Windameer? Time will only tell. He also wrestles in DAVE under his real name.

Ghidorah This is the largest of the Windameer Inc. He hails from Russia and is a Giant brawler. He comes in at 6'7 and 378 lbs. He is also the oldest member of the group. Also known as Mister Blister or Marat Khoklov in UCR. He has great prescense and is picking up in rings skills every month. His finishing moves are Lightning Strike and Stomp. His only drawback is his age of 33.

Cheyenne Silver The youngest member of the group is a mere 18 years old. Turning pro in June of 2008, Cheyenne has already made a name for himself going into 2009. The young middleweight is a strong style American wrestler. He uses his Native American herritage as a resource for his ringwork. He has improved alot since his first days in all aspects. His finishing move is the Tommahawk. He is one to watch for the future.

Rip Chord presents

MAW Wrestling Classic

March 19, 2009

MAW Rip Chord Invitational 09 lived up to its promise. Frankie Perez took home the RCI trophy and automatic title shot. We have a new champion, a MAW Knockouts champion, Raven Nightfall. MAW champion Puerto Rican Power defended his belt against the Missing Link only to have to be saved by the returning Mean Machine. What will MAW Wrestling Classic bring? Who will step forward?

A special 8 man battle has been signed- MAW champion, Puerto Rican Power, Mean Machine, and the A* Alliance will team up to face Windameer Inc with Windameer himself entering the match.

Two strange ninjas attacked Sgt. West, costing West his shot at the RCI trophy. This month the Real Americans will face the mysterious men in the ring. Will they have their revenge?

RCI trophy winner Frankie Perez will battle longtime MAW star, DC Rayne.

New MAW Knockouts champion, Raven Nightfall will defend her title. The lady she defeated, Wanda Fish, will also be in action.

The MAW tag champs will also be action.

The card:

special 8 man tag match

Puerto Rican Power, Mean Machine, and the A* Alliance vs. Windameer Inc.

Masked Ninjas vs. Real Americans

Frankie Perez vs. DC Rayne

Raven Nightfall © vs. Melody Cuthill

Wanda Fish vs. Tai

Remmy Skye vs. Eddie Howard

Wild Luck w/Persephone vs. Hurricanes

Archived